4.50 star(s) 6 Votes

TJ412

Sep 24, 2018
I see B-flat game with tentacles/monsters/bugs as the theme, I am hyped. Simple as

Now I've actually played it, I'm even more hyped. Content-wise, Agnietta was right up my alley and so is this. The controls, platforming, combat are functional - nothing great, but they're not getting in your way, being frustrating, annoying or tedious. The art is brilliant as expected, and I like this MC design more than Agnietta's.

For this dev, any version number below 1.00 represents the percentage of completion, which means [v0.01 Beta] = 1% of the completed game
I feel like calling this 1% of the game is really, really under-selling it, even if it's B-Flat's own words. It already has functional movement, item/inventory, map and combat systems, as well as status-effects, pregnancy, arousal, latching enemies (which is still a pretty novel concept in H-games, very few outside of Agnietta have done this), and a knockdown/struggle system which will presumably be used for enemies with proper grabs. That's probably 70% of the core mechanics right there (even if there's plenty room for improvement), and all the art and animation to go along with it.

Last edited:

shineek

Nov 13, 2017
Oh boy i cant wait to play a sequel to a game that is still unplayable as it crashes at the same main story part for over a year now. What wonderful times we live in if developers release broken garbage leave it broken than make a sequel to it.

Ill be honest and make of it what you will, but in my opinion a developer so incompetent they cant fix a game and than they abandon it cause they were unable to fix it should not release a new game let alone a sequel to something that was unplayable.

TJ412

Sep 24, 2018
Oh boy i cant wait to play a sequel to a game that is still unplayable as it crashes at the same main story part for over a year now.
Sounds like a pretty isolated problem, I've been able to play through Agnietta front to back without issue multiple times. Have you reported the crash?

Whotfisthis

May 30, 2021
Oh boy i cant wait to play a sequel to a game that is still unplayable as it crashes at the same main story part for over a year now. What wonderful times we live in if developers release broken garbage leave it broken than make a sequel to it.

Ill be honest and make of it what you will, but in my opinion a developer so incompetent they cant fix a game and than they abandon it cause they were unable to fix it should not release a new game let alone a sequel to something that was unplayable.
To play the devil's advocate, whatever the engine was used to make the first game probably shouldn't exist
I get that said engine is meant to help devs focus on the art and gameplay instead of actual coding but gawd dayum

Guess_Who

Mar 17, 2024
Game doesn't look so bad when I look at the preview screenshots. Afterall it's just in the beta state and I'm always in for 2D Side Scroller games. I haven't downloaded it yet because as in the previous replies it's said that the file may contain a virus.
I'm going to check the progress of this game from time to time. Looks promising (y)

ZafiroX3

Sep 28, 2018
I was modifying the save file to see what crazy things can be done but I barely understand the basics, if someone knows how to edit the parameters better it would help me a lot

PS: the save file is in /appdata/locallow/B-flat, it is save 1, the other is the auto save

AmmySunGod

Jan 4, 2018
Every link/download flags as a virus to my pc, guess I'm gonna wait

In the meantime I'll watch this thread

Jun 2, 2022
Don't get me wrong the art style is great but could definitely use some polishing and depths.
Calm down my man, it's literally the very first beta release. I think controls are very, very clunky right now and camera could be a little better, the climbing is awful so I hope the dev will fix all that.

Personally I'm hoping for the mechanic of having creatures attach to you play a bigger part in the game. Get stuff on you to avoid worse stuff and such.

4.50 star(s) 6 Votes