Ren'Py Abandoned Lab of Secrets [v2] [N-Dorsed]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

N-Dorsed

Game Developer
May 1, 2018
Hi everyone!

It's both amazing and frightening for me that this got attention so quickly.
:eek:
There is still much that I can (and hopefully will) learn in all aspects, to improve Lab of Secrets.
For the next update, coming somewhere within a month, I will add more locations to explore and a few new scenes.
Maybe few new characters too.

Until then, cheers.
N

PS. I've added the sandbox tag, sorry for the mistake.
;)

Aereon1104

May 12, 2019
Hi everyone!

It's both amazing and frightening for me that this got attention so quickly.
:eek:
There is still much that I can (and hopefully will) learn in all aspects, to improve Lab of Secrets.
For the next update, coming somewhere within a month, I will add more locations to explore and a few new scenes.
Maybe few new characters too.

Until then, cheers.
N

PS. I've added the sandbox tag, sorry for the mistake.
;)
Great! Keep the good work :)

Shenk

Jun 15, 2019
I really don't see why almost every game has to have giant fucking tit's, I know it's a fantasy setting but come on man if a girl had tit's this big in real life her spine would snap.

• Haha
Reactions: DA22

rafa30

Engaged Member
Aug 2, 2017
Balloon Breasts? :(
I lost interest when I saw the balloon breasts.

Last edited:

CyanIce

Sep 11, 2017
Isn't that why there is a variety of tit sizes? So If you don't enjoy one size there is another girl with a size you do enjoy? Don't just hate on the chick with massive tits, just ignore her. Ez Pz

Peserval

Game Compressor
May 3, 2017
Lab of Secrets [v2] compressed*

*This is unofficial version, compression lowers quality of Images/Audio/Video and can potentially break the game

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Canto Forte

rykdragon

May 3, 2017
He said there is about 2300 pic. I saw 15 scenes and the phone says I saw all scenes. Basic calculation, I count 200-250 pics at max. Where is the other 2000 pics? I calculate wrong and saw 1000 pics, so where are the other 1000 pics?

I like big tits, realistic or not, I like them.

N-Dorsed

Game Developer
May 1, 2018
Hi everyone!
Next update will be delayed a bit, two weeks should be enough time for me to finish up coding and check for errors.
Cheers, N-D!

Mictian_KoN

Feb 25, 2018
First of all. Thx for making this Game. I like it. But i think it could be better. First of all when u wake up. No one is awake and there is almost nothing to do then to Shower, Working steals you 2 times of the day then u miss the afternoon.

But maybe u change that. So far i like it and good luck with the next update.

nepheele

Mar 30, 2018
Hi everyone!
Next update will be delayed a bit, two weeks should be enough time for me to finish up coding and check for errors.
Cheers, N-D!
The story of this game is good and i like the characters (Everyone have their own fetish so i really can't say anything, but man, a little smaller for the white one maybe was better, they're really too huge).
The first 4 characters are the family of mc i think (i think in the hint at the beginning you need to tell the real relationships with mc, after ppl can change it if they don't like incest, nor the opposite where you wrote "maid" or "roommates", i used mother, older sister, sister, ecc. the same at the end)
But if i can say it you really need to improve the gameplay, cause moving around with this type of sandbox wasn't really fun but tiring.
More i think you need to add an icon to teleport the mc in his room, cause is very tiring moving around and enter in the room during the night only for sleep or work.

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote