4.70 star(s) 55 Votes
Nov 28, 2018
what happened to the chance of girls going into a trance? if before, after 2 orgasms, the girl is already in a trance, now - nothing. NOTHING?!!! did you rebalance trance chance? and how to be now? Previously, I based the passage of the game on this mechanic. the girls lay down at my feet one by one. now, I'm about to run out of money in the firm. and - even the mother can not be persuaded to go into a trance to stick an incest fetish on her. where does it fit? I'm very disappointed.

it's good that I didn't uninstall the previous version.
Skill issue.

Reactions: EquineHung

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
ohh... thanks. that beter.
but which skill i need for trancing girls?
ok now my skills
Charisma = 3 Foreplay = 3
all other skills = 1
what skill i need to pump up?
Sex skills.

Edwarf

Jun 8, 2017
When MC's sister ask for a serum for her friends, what effects should have?

I can't renember now, and everytime I try to hand over serums (10) with happiness bonuses only, I get an error.

Thanks in advance.

Edit: Those sidequest should be registered in the quest tracker, IMHO.
Edit 2: Error details.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Edit 3: Solved !!!
It turns out you have to clear your potions inventory, and keep only the vials you need to hand over.

Last edited:

AnotherMike

Mar 26, 2020
When MC's sister ask for a serum for her friends, what effects should have?

I can't renember now, and everytime I try to hand over serums (10) with happiness bonuses only, I get an error.

Thanks in advance.

Edit: Those sidequest should be registered in the quest tracker, IMHO.
As far as I can remember, Happiness should be one of the options, though I never chose it so I'm not sure if it's currently bugged or not :)

Another, more interesting, option is to chose a drug that increase lust instead.

I think a drug that increases both happiness & lust gives a slightly different dialog than going with only lust but I don't remember for certain.

Reactions: Edwarf

Porrvald

Sep 12, 2020
ok now my skills
all other skills = 1
The tooltips in the game indicates that her suggestibility is the percent chance for her to reach trance when orgasming.
So basically Suggestibility = 50 means that there is a 50% chance that she will reach trance when orgasming.

But you also get bonus or deduction for liked / disliked postion, liking disliking public sex when doing it in public and multiple orgasms increasing the chance every time.

Basically just try to drug her with high suggestibility and do things that she likes.

I don't think your personal skill has anything to do with it, but I haven't checked the entire code so I don't know for sure.

Reactions: ramvivat

EquineHung

Mar 1, 2018
ok now my skills
all other skills = 1
a girl without a suggestion percentage is very hard to put into trance even after two orgasms
and that have been standard for months

make a girl drink a serum first you silly goose

john doe

Aug 17, 2016
I haven't checked in on LR2 in a long time and I see that it is now officially marked as abandonned. Are there plans to continue 'storyline' content with the mods or are these going to be moreso focused on optimization/new serum traits/expanded character creation and that sort of thing?

Aloof_Tooth

Feb 18, 2022
I haven't checked in on LR2 in a long time and I see that it is now officially marked as abandonned. Are there plans to continue 'storyline' content with the mods or are these going to be moreso focused on optimization/new serum traits/expanded character creation and that sort of thing?
The mods are expanding on literally everything. Vren has been absent for long enough that the decision has been made to start working on / altering things from the base game (e.g. The family characters were largely "off the menu" for modding due to not wanting to step on Vren's toes upon his return. This is no longer the case)

Reactions: mrme654321

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
a girl without a suggestion percentage is very hard to put into trance even after two orgasms
and that have been standard for months

make a girl drink a serum first you silly goose
in current version - yes. but in erlier version Lab_Rats_2-v0.51.1-pc - i transed girls with 0% by the click of fingers. well not so easy ofcoz but from 3-4 orgasm - and they fall under my feet.
maybe matter what i cheated max energy to 3000?

UPD: and no insults ok? i'm not silly.
try yourself make a girl obediency at 70% drink serum! heh?
this is quest for many stadies. this is quest for 1-2 ingame week.
and you need charisma as minimum 2 (the more - the merrier) for train +10Ob(Ob=Obedience) then you may also strip her and get her panties +1Ob you can ask her for a favor +1Ob...+3Ob
but this all - needs maaany time...

Last edited:

izebear

Sep 22, 2020
I get this fault when I play.
I can ignore it and keep playing.

Pretty enoying though.

Is it something I can fix or is there another solution?

Phoexist

Mar 11, 2020
I get this fault when I play.
I can ignore it and keep playing.

Pretty enoying though.

Is it something I can fix or is there another solution?
I got those errors after using unren( -forall version) on the all-in-one version. Sadly it did not decompile the scripts correctly. I had to download the mod/bugfix manually and apply it all manually to get access to the scripts.

I originally thought I could just throw a dummy argument in the function calls, but eventually you run into an error you can't ignore away when doing that.

Reactions: izebear

izebear

Sep 22, 2020
I got those errors after using unren( -forall version) on the all-in-one version. Sadly it did not decompile the scripts correctly. I had to download the mod/bugfix manually and apply it all manually to get access to the scripts.

I originally thought I could just throw a dummy argument in the function calls, but eventually you run into an error you can't ignore away when doing that.
Thanks! I will try without Unren

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
Gabriella - how to be with her? wait until she is caught trying to steal and blackmail her and then catch her in a nightclub, and only then start joining her incest mini-harem, or the sequence of actions with her is not important, that is, she will go to steal even if she is alone from my girlfriends? I would like to hear the opinion of more experienced players. I just want to collect all the events of Gabriella. in my early playthroughs, I only caught her trying to steal once.

Porrvald

Sep 12, 2020
Gabriella - how to be with her? wait until she is caught trying to steal and blackmail her and then catch her in a nightclub, and only then start joining her incest mini-harem, or the sequence of actions with her is not important, that is, she will go to steal even if she is alone from my girlfriends? I would like to hear the opinion of more experienced players. I just want to collect all the events of Gabriella. in my early playthroughs, I only caught her trying to steal once.
1. Always be mean to her.
2. Blackmail her to take drugs that make her more slutty and try to grope her to have sex whenever you can.
3. When you get her to -25 love and 75 sluttiness you can study her for Nora and create cousinly hate which increase sluttiness based on how much she hates you.
4. If you get her to -50 love you can also study her to create distilled disgust which combined with cousinly hate can turn any girl very quickly into a complete slut from 2-3 doses per day. (You can also use that drug to exploit -100 love limit by giving the girl 4 doses which will cause -100 love and add 200 love afterwards).

• Wow
Reactions: McIgga and ramvivat

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
1. Always be mean to her.
2. Blackmail her to take drugs that make her more slutty and try to grope her to have sex whenever you can.
3. When you get her to -25 love and 75 sluttiness you can study her for Nora and create cousinly hate which increase sluttiness based on how much she hates you.
4. If you get her to -50 love you can also study her to create distilled disgust which combined with cousinly hate can turn any girl very quickly into a complete slut from 2-3 doses per day. (You can also use that drug to exploit -100 love limit by giving the girl 4 doses which will cause -100 love and add 200 love afterwards).
The above is the hate way.

I do the love way. (Have to do a lot of research and takes the most time.)
Once you get the hypno option then you can change her mind to positive on the traits and she will soon love MC.

Reactions: ramvivat
4.70 star(s) 55 Votes