4.70 star(s) 55 Votes

redzadow

May 18, 2017
I'm having the same issue. I can't get the Myrabell stuff to trigger. I don't have Alexia as a girlfriend, but I am having an affair with her (and I can't find a breakup option). Another possible factor is I ignored her until very late into the game (like having learned every trait in all 4 tiers late). Alexia is working for me and has most of her stats very high.
I'm pretty sure Myra is bugged.

Open the console and run this:
Code:
myra.event_triggers_dict["gaming_cafe_open"] = True
I think that should be performed at the end of the event when you meet her downtown and she's rude to you. However; it's currently set to run at the beginning of the next event. The problem though is the next event is setup to only run when the cafe is open; which it never is without having that command ran.

Reactions: PerfectAwful

Flare_Alex

Jan 13, 2023
I heard the original game dead? But is the Mod version give new content as the game is open source?
so should i download this mod or Lab Rats 2 Original Abandoned game if i am playing for the First time?

MaxTheDark

Apr 11, 2021
I heard the original game dead? But is the Mod version give new content as the game is open source?
so should i download this mod or Lab Rats 2 Original Abandoned game if i am playing for the First time?
If you get the modded version, you get the game bigger and expanded by a lot. I would recommend it as it's a much more fulfilling experience.

You can try the vanilla game first and then do the modded one, but I would recommend just going with the mod.

And yes, the game is considered dead. Rumour has it, so is the dev.

Flare_Alex

Jan 13, 2023
If you get the modded version, you get the game bigger and expanded by a lot. I would recommend it as it's a much more fulfilling experience.

You can try the vanilla game first and then do the modded one, but I would recommend just going with the mod.

And yes, the game is considered dead. Rumour has it, so is the dev.
So this Mod Version still active? I mean even if the game is dead, we can expect more content?

MaxTheDark

Apr 11, 2021
So this Mod Version still active? I mean even if the game is dead, we can expect more content?
Yes, the mod is being worked on. The modders avoid expanding anything that's already in the game, as the original dev might come back and change things around, but generally a lot of new content is being constantly added and improved.

Well, 'constantly' in a relative meaning anyway :D

Reactions: Flare_Alex

Flare_Alex

Jan 13, 2023
Yes, the mod is being worked on. The modders avoid expanding anything that's already in the game, as the original dev might come back and change things around, but generally a lot of new content is being constantly added and improved.

Just to be sure,
As long as I downloaded this Mod Version it's fine right? No need for the original version to be installed right?
What i mean is, this is mod is just like another standalone game right?

Oct 8, 2020
Just to be sure,
As long as I downloaded this Mod Version it's fine right? No need for the original version to be installed right?
What i mean is, this is mod is just like another standalone game right?
That's how I've been using it. Installation instructions are in the first post. Just don't do what I did and click the Cheat option during character creation, you basically break all your game files. Wait until after the tutorial to mess with it.

FusiFranse

Apr 28, 2020
So, modders hijacked the vanilla game for which dev decided to abandon, right?

Could I may suggest an extra line of code on
intended time shifting events.
If you get by chance the girl 'in trance' it would be nice to have the option to train her BEFORE time is shifting or right at the location after trigger 'leave' button.

Reactions: Lolgamingxd1

MakeMeGo

Dec 19, 2018
I'm sure the answer is somewhere in the thread, but I cant seem to find it. In outfit manager when I click clothing items the don't stay on the mannequin. and even generating a random one, there's no button to accept the outfit and continue. fresh download and fresh game start.

Aloof_Tooth

Feb 18, 2022
The modders avoid expanding anything that's already in the game
This is no longer the case - Starbuck is already gearing up to start content writing for the pre-existing characters, and the various mod files are being implemented over the top of the files they originally extended in the branch of mod development (so significant portions of Vren's old code is no longer going to be in the files when you download the modded version).
Have a look at the - it absolutely is constant development. Tristimdorion is going to town on those updates.

Reactions: Hongfire Survivor

Larans

Oct 15, 2019
I'm sure the answer is somewhere in the thread, but I cant seem to find it. In outfit manager when I click clothing items the don't stay on the mannequin. and even generating a random one, there's no button to accept the outfit and continue. fresh download and fresh game start.
In order to add the piece of clothing you'll need to hit the add button below the color selection. Once you're done, you'll hit the "Save Outfit" button to save the set. Once the outfit is saved, you can then select it to be used.

MakeMeGo

Dec 19, 2018
In order to add the piece of clothing you'll need to hit the add button below the color selection. Once you're done, you'll hit the "Save Outfit" button to save the set. Once the outfit is saved, you can then select it to be used.
I don't know how I missed that, Thank you.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Is this hinting at maybe a new half-sister is in the game?
Lab_Rats_2_Mod 2023-04-18 06-52-58-33.jpg Lab_Rats_2_Mod 2023-04-18 06-53-05-88.jpg

Hay can one of you mods update the date for this instead of being over 4 years ago?

new date.jpg The mod was updated not to long ago.

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
I have not gotten far enough to know if she is related or not but there could be more out there.
Ooh i see i see. Well.. she is. I kinda gave that away already :giggle: No, i don't think there are any other.

Reactions: a1fox3

The Grifter

May 28, 2017
Is this hinting at maybe a new half-sister is in the game?
Yep, there is. Turns out MC's daddy dearest had at least one mistress... shocking I know, considering what a paragon of high morals his son grew up being. :sneaky: It was made clear by the reaction of the player's mother, but I think the scene got deleted when the writer reworked that story.
That said, I do hope the planned storyline about creating a cure for her mother gets some love in the near future. Reading through the placeholders shows great promise.

Reactions: a1fox3
4.70 star(s) 55 Votes