4.70 star(s) 55 Votes

hhd12258

Jun 18, 2018
Can we add to the first post, in the android area, that we need help getting an android build working?
And here is the last version we could get built?

Thanks

kpao_e

Aug 16, 2018
Is there any way to make the portraits bigger? They're all really small with the mod+bugfix.

Last edited:

thewingfan

Dec 22, 2018
How do you delete an assigned work outfit with the Mod? Meaning if I assigned a stricter outfit before, and then I bought a sluttier policy and wanted to unassign the earlier one, how would I do that? I went into outfit manager and deleted it, but then it still shows as assigned in the Manage Employee options.

Corrado

Modder
Mar 16, 2018
How do you delete an assigned work outfit with the Mod? Meaning if I assigned a stricter outfit before, and then I bought a sluttier policy and wanted to unassign the earlier one, how would I do that? I went into outfit manager and deleted it, but then it still shows as assigned in the Manage Employee options.
Go to the main office, click on "Manage Employee Uniforms", click on the "Assign to Division:" button of the desired (undesired) uniform, you'll find the highlighted (green) divisions allowed to use that specific uniform: click to unlight them. Easy.

thewingfan

Dec 22, 2018
Go to the main office, click on "Manage Employee Uniforms", click on the "Assign to Division:" button of the desired (undesired) uniform, you'll find the highlighted (green) divisions allowed to use that specific uniform: click to unlight them. Easy.
THank you, I was looking for away to make them disappear!

Corrado

Modder
Mar 16, 2018
THank you, I was looking for away to make them disappear!
AFTER you disable them from being used, you can delete them from your outfit manager, and they'll be removed automatically from the "Manage Emplyee Uniforms" menu too.... ;-)

Llamamann

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
Hey, first off, this mod is awesome keep up the good work.

does anyone know what Nora wants with the questionnaires? (after all her mods are researched) I feel like ive tried a lot of different things and she always says "there is nothing interesting about this person" or whatever

thanks

Haydes71

Oct 9, 2017
Speaking of Nora, she doesn't show up at the University to interact with. I did research quests and can hand in a survey when I have one, but other than that's shes a ghost. i don't know if it like that in the vanilla version of the game or if its mod related. There are no error messages, just no Nora.

Reactions: MrNiceplace

Corrado

Modder
Mar 16, 2018
Hey, first off, this mod is awesome keep up the good work.

does anyone know what Nora wants with the questionnaires? (after all her mods are researched) I feel like ive tried a lot of different things and she always says "there is nothing interesting about this person" or whatever

thanks
There are 11 serums to be found thanks to Nora's questionaires:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Yukino

Donor
Jun 22, 2017
While developing a serum, when Stephanie comes to tell me about a variant she found with an additional trait but also a side effect, the game produces this error.
The error refers to game/Mods/Core/Mechanics/Label_Overrides/advance_time_override.rpy
so i assume it is possibly mod related.

The only way around that is going back before this event started, then save and reload so the event does not trigger.
Is there a way to fix that myself (maybe there is only something small wrong, which i can edit myself)
I'm using the latest Mod and unofficial Bugfixes and my save is a week old or so (started with the current game version)

Trollden

Aug 8, 2017
While developing a serum, when Stephanie comes to tell me about a variant she found with an additional trait but also a side effect, the game produces this error.
The error refers to game/Mods/Core/Mechanics/Label_Overrides/advance_time_override.rpy
so i assume it is possibly mod related.

The only way around that is going back before this event started, then save and reload so the event does not trigger.
Is there a way to fix that myself (maybe there is only something small wrong, which i can edit myself)
I'm using the latest Mod and unofficial Bugfixes and my save is a week old or so (started with the current game version)
An undocumented change had been made to the parameters of the trait_list_tooltip that we override.
Pushed an update so that it accepts the parameter, but does nothing with it.

I don't have time to test if it is actually fixed, but that should do the trick.
In terms of fixing it yourself go into Mods/screens/enhanced_trait_tooltip_screen.rpy and at line 34 (screen trait_list_tooltip) add y_height = 0 to the parameters so that it says screen trait_list_tooltip(the_traits, y_height = 0):.
Or just re download the branch or single file.

Reactions: Yukino

dirtyotaku13

Jul 12, 2017
So I saw "Added back dungeon" in the changelog and it says that the trigger for it is a month into the game, but at this point I'm at day 41 and nothing has happened.

Trollden

Aug 8, 2017
So I saw "Added back dungeon" in the changelog and it says that the trigger for it is a month into the game, but at this point I'm at day 41 and nothing has happened.
You need to be at work (any of the business' rooms) during the weekend (Saturday or Sunday) and the time has to be between Morning and Evening.
Additionally it requires you to have $20000 (twenty thousand dollars) in business funds.

Python:
if day > 24 and time_of_day > 1 and time_of_day < 4: #Early for testing
            if mc.business.funds > 20000 and not mc.business.is_open_for_business(): #Only trigger when alone in the office
                if mc.is_at_work():
                    return True
A bit quirky.

dirtyotaku13

Jul 12, 2017
You need to be at work (any of the business' rooms) during the weekend (Saturday or Sunday) and the time has to be between Morning and Evening.
Additionally it requires you to have $20000 (twenty thousand dollars) in business funds.

Python:
if day > 24 and time_of_day > 1 and time_of_day < 4: #Early for testing
            if mc.business.funds > 20000 and not mc.business.is_open_for_business(): #Only trigger when alone in the office
                if mc.is_at_work():
                    return True
A bit quirky.
Ah, okay. Didn't realize it was so specific. Thanks.

PokeyPoke

Sep 24, 2017
Thanks for the mod!

Unfortunately have the same issue as Crosse where, with animations enabled, all the girls are shifted so far right half their body is gone off the screen. Can see the background fill clip into the log too.
Tested with a newly downloaded Lab Rats 2 and applied the bugfix then the mod a few times.
Base game, only the mom is shifted slightly right but not off the screen and no clipping. (1st pic)
Suspect it's to do with scaling or rendering values not to screen?
EDIT: reuploaded the pic of the clipping

Just point me to where I can edit the renpy draw function or something to move this box left

Last edited:

LZ_Starbuck

Mar 25, 2019
Thanks for the mod!

Unfortunately have the same issue as Crosse where, with animations enabled, all the girls are shifted so far right half their body is gone off the screen. Can see the background fill clip into the log too.
Tested with a newly downloaded Lab Rats 2 and applied the bugfix then the mod a few times.
Base game, only the mom is shifted slightly right but not off the screen and no clipping. (1st pic)
Suspect it's to do with scaling or rendering values not to screen?
EDIT: reuploaded the pic of the clipping

Just point me to where I can edit the renpy draw function or something to move this box left
I'm really sorry, but at this point the mod authors have decided not to support the animations (for now anyway). I'm not aware of a method to get the mod working with animations enabled. If you want to take a crack at it, the animation code is in a vanilla file character_animation.rpy

Reactions: PokeyPoke

Corrado

Modder
Mar 16, 2018
To build a dungeon is now a MC idea, and it trigger randomly after the requirements are satisfied: day > 24 and funds > 20000
If you don't have enough patience, you can "manually" trigger the event using the

4.70 star(s) 55 Votes