4.60 star(s) 56 Votes

Andy_W

Oct 31, 2019
What i do '-'
at least...playing with old code (the traceback named the version of your game as 30.1)
when you use the mod make sure its the correct for your game-version. (30.2 is up-to-date)
there is a current, already patched (modded) version at page 1.
when a new download is a problem wait a couple of days, a new version (of the main-game) should come soon...
saves won't work good, so better start from scratch again!

Andy_W

Oct 31, 2019
One for Tristim:
Error (at least for now) always in position cunnilingus!
EDIT: checked, reverse cowgirl too, so probably all dominance-positions

3 different times/girls/girl-values

Last edited:

OblivOreo

May 8, 2020
If someone was to write their own traits (using this mod's genuinely awesome modularity), could they post the TRAIT_NAME_serum.rpy file here?

I created some more... overpowered traits. I know the mod adds cheat menus and stuff, but I like using the "legitimate" ways of changing the values.
Stuff like
  • +200 obedience while active
  • +10 duration
  • +100 core/temp sluttiness while active, + 1 core/temp sluttiness over time
  • "The One Trait" (+10 obedience/sluttiness/happiness per turn for 10 turns)

Andy_W

Oct 31, 2019
How do you unlock sex positions?
the possible positions depend on girl-stats (how obedient/slutty are they?) and opinions (do a girl hate for exemple anal? so you cant sodomize her...)
you can change/unlock by good behavior ;) , better with some serum!

Andy_W

Oct 31, 2019
Potential bug report (potentially my own mistake)

Three times now I've started a new game and whenever I get the first perk on the perk sheet (from mom) the text says to activate the perk in the perk sheet. When I go over, activate the perk and go back to the conversation I can't do anything to move the conversation along anymore.
Any amount of clicking just keeps the conversation at that same sentence.
Trying to go back into the story line doesn't work
Skipping doesn't work

I have had my max energy set to 100, 200 even 1000, but that doesn't seem to do anything either :/
I wish I'd have saved it so I could send some save file or anything, but my dummy head forgot to save..

Hope you guys can help me out
normally this mother-son-talk aims at the TIME OF NEED-perk,
mom usually likes to move furniture when you are low on energy.

did you activated the correct perk?
the max energy is the maximum you can reach (and get each morning), the perk mentioned above aims for your ENERGY in this moment, you can have your cheated max energy by 1000 and an actually energy (after some...playing around with girls) at <50. check this value too.

there is NO PROBLEM in the code, this perk works fine, just used and get back to game.

Kaprikorn

Game Developer
Jan 8, 2018
Thank you for your reaction to my question.

I'll try to get my own energy below 50 before I try to activate it when I get the event again, don't remember it being below that value the last time I got to that point.

Andy_W

Oct 31, 2019
Thank you for your reaction to my question.

I'll try to get my own energy below 50 before I try to activate it when I get the event again, don't remember it being below that value the last time I got to that point.
hmm...i'm not sure it must be <50, maybe higher.
just take a look at your perk sheet first, when TIME OF NEED isn't there you can easyly trigger it.
not on friday, ENERGY < 40% of MAX ENERGY.

UsualRain

Feb 27, 2018
I'm not sure if it's exactly the same error, but every character breaks like this if I use the cheat menu to modify their appearance at all.
That explains it ... even though I haven't really edited it I just clicked on it by accident and cancelled it , oh well what happened is happened

LZ_Starbuck

Mar 25, 2019
If someone was to write their own traits (using this mod's genuinely awesome modularity), could they post the TRAIT_NAME_serum.rpy file here?

I created some more... overpowered traits. I know the mod adds cheat menus and stuff, but I like using the "legitimate" ways of changing the values.
Stuff like
  • +200 obedience while active
  • +10 duration
  • +100 core/temp sluttiness while active, + 1 core/temp sluttiness over time
  • "The One Trait" (+10 obedience/sluttiness/happiness per turn for 10 turns)
There are serum traits in the mod you could look at if you would like to follow something.

LZ_Starbuck

Mar 25, 2019
Is there a good document to learn more about making mods?
I don't think so, but there are a couple of tutorials posted on the discord server... but they are a bit out dated I think.

EDIT: If you join the discord feel free to ask questions there. For me atleast, learning to mod this game has been trial and error, but I'd be glad to help out as much as a I can.

lifesuckz69

Mar 5, 2017
Is there no way to fuck the sister, or if so, what do you need to do? Right now I only got the foreplay and oral categories with her. The rest does not even show up (so not locked or anything)

Mar 29, 2018
Is there no way to fuck the sister, or if so, what do you need to do? Right now I only got the foreplay and oral categories with her. The rest does not even show up (so not locked or anything)
Probably she hates vaginal and anal sex. Either use cheats or serums to change it.

Joe9ty

Jun 18, 2020
I keep running out of money. Tried various approaches from full team at earliest point to running with just me and Steph, all end the same way; running out of cash. I seem to be getting a pitiful amount for serums. I'm about to give up and move on to another game but thought I'd ask here first before throwing in the towel. Any help or pointers appreciated.

4.60 star(s) 56 Votes