4.60 star(s) 54 Votes

Arok

Oct 14, 2017
Hey all,

Was there a way to bypass the maximum employees limit ?
I thought I read that here, but can't find now ?

Ty o/

kurosx

Oct 1, 2017
In the CEO Office > Manage Business Policies > Organisation Policies.
Four "Employee Count Improvement" listings.

Reactions: Ssato243
Apr 21, 2018
You can console command it, but the cap is there for a reason
it's mc.business.max_employee_count=X, where X is the new maximum you want.
I'd like for them to allow me to increase the number of strippers I can hire though -- can't fit the whole family in and rn it's hardcoded

Jimwalrus

Sep 15, 2021
You can console command it, but the cap is there for a reason
it's mc.business.max_employee_count=X, where X is the new maximum you want.
I'd like for them to allow me to increase the number of strippers I can hire though -- can't fit the whole family in and rn it's hardcoded
What is the reason for the cap? (He asks, having just increased it to 300!)

SDN111

Sep 26, 2023
If you have the cheats menu up click on the company name and you can adjust the number of employees. Or use the command prompts

mc.business.max_employee_count=_____

Or you can install the Universal Ren'Py Mod / URM
https://f95zone.to/threads/universal-renpy-mod-urm-2-0-3-mod-any-renpy-game-yourself.48025/
Which is increasing it. I have used both in the past to do so along with the intended game mechanic. No matter what value you put in it is still the cap unless you increase it again.

That said if you have too many characters to track on a file it can crash the game. I had it happen once when I spammed clones and made my cap stupidly high.

SDN111

Sep 26, 2023
What is the reason for the cap? (He asks, having just increased it to 300!)
1. It keeps everything manageable so the game doesn't crash.

2. It kept your Financials from going insane. The demand function changes added in during the last stable build solve this issue now but you could and I did in older builds make a single high cost drug and make enough doses to get millions of dollars a day every day.

Reactions: Jimwalrus

LickeyDs

Nov 2, 2017
I think it's just the Renpy icon, but solid blue :unsure:
Oh, that must be it.

A more serious question now. Is Stephanie's Love Story Progress bugged? It says "Get to work early on Saturday, and you might catch Stephanie as she comes and goes." I do Research in the lab every single Early Morning on Saturday and the only event I've seen was the one where Stephanie mentioned playing tennis. The Love Story Progress hint didn't change and no other event of hers triggers on Early Saturday Morning no matter what I do.

Reactions: pinktoiletpaper
Jan 7, 2018
Oh, that must be it.

A more serious question now. Is Stephanie's Love Story Progress bugged? It says "Get to work early on Saturday, and you might catch Stephanie as she comes and goes." I do Research in the lab every single Early Morning on Saturday and the only event I've seen was the one where Stephanie mentioned playing tennis. The Love Story Progress hint didn't change and no other event of hers triggers on Early Saturday Morning no matter what I do.
Yup. Looks like it's an unfinished storyline, albeit the hint doesn't say so. I have to say Stephanie is by far the easiest character to deal with, and when she's the only employee I just keep talking/complimenting/flirting with her, so could it be possible I just break the storyline by raising her love too much too soon?

(Once again: this game is in urgent need of a walkthrough / guide: I would do it myself, but I started at least 50 saves and I still don't know what I'm doing :) )

Reactions: LickeyDs

LickeyDs

Nov 2, 2017
can you sleep with all the girls? or do some only stop at groping? I cannot progress in the tutoring girl story.
Some girls require you to complete a certain sequence of sex activities, i.e. kissing 3 times > groping/fingering 3 times > blowjob with swallowing 3 times > vaginal creampie 3 times > anal.
I don't know what flag's responsible for it but the Police officer and the mother of the girl you tutor are two examples off the top of my head.

ararrant

Mar 12, 2022
Emily's new finger to oral break is under "Start Studying"/"Try Something Different"/"Punish for Wrong Answers"/"Oral Punishment"

DrLizardman

Apr 28, 2021
So you can go all the way with all of them and if I am missing something it's more dates that are needed? Also does the cheating matter? bc most say they hate it but still make comments about it.

LickeyDs

Nov 2, 2017
So you can go all the way with all of them and if I am missing something it's more dates that are needed? Also does the cheating matter? bc most say they hate it but still make comments about it.
Try increasing Emily's sluttiness. Dates just improve Love and Happiness. Afternoon lunches cap out at 51 Love, I think. Movie dates and Romantic dinners can lead to the regular sex menu.
Cheating doesn't seem to matter much mechanically wise. A girl that hates Cheating on Men will get a few very minor (-2 or -5) Happiness penalties during sex if she has a boyfriend/fiancé/husband. Otherwise there are just a few lines of dirty talk during sex.

Jan 7, 2018
Try increasing Emily's sluttiness. Dates just improve Love and Happiness. Afternoon lunches cap out at 51 Love, I think. Movie dates and Romantic dinners can lead to the regular sex menu.
Cheating doesn't seem to matter much mechanically wise. A girl that hates Cheating on Men will get a few very minor (-2 or -5) Happiness penalties during sex if she has a boyfriend/fiancé/husband. Otherwise there are just a few lines of dirty talk during sex.
Hates cheating on men (and incest, for relatives) can also give you a minor sluttiness penalty when you initiate the sex. Like, a character with sluttiness 20 + hates cheating on men would probably have sluttiness 5 or less when the sex scene starts. Conversely, high happiness and love (+ obedience + some sexual opinions, I guess) can give you a sluttiness bonus during the sex scenes.

4.60 star(s) 54 Votes