4.70 star(s) 50 Votes

SwissCheese

Nov 3, 2018
If Tristim hasn't refactored that piece of code then most events are based on the same cooldown. It's essentially a list where a random event is selected - if you meet the requirements then the event is triggered. Keep in mind that plot/story related events (i.e. meeting Ellie, upgrading research, and/or core character related events) run whenever you meet the requirements, so those don't have a cooldown.
Thanks!

KINGSHIV

Jan 3, 2019
Is there a console command or a way to remove side affect chance entirely? No matter what mastery level I'm at it seems to stay at a 15 percent chance of side affects.
So I figured out it was because I was using primitive serum production with tier 1 traits. Is there a console command to add slots to the improved serum production so I can use that one with increased slots? I tried list_of_traits[1].slots but that didn't seem to work.

Last edited:

SDN111

Sep 26, 2023
Is there a console command or a way to remove side affect chance entirely? No matter what mastery level I'm at it seems to stay at a 15 percent chance of side affects.
So I figured out it was because I was using primitive serum production with tier 1 traits. Is there a console command to add slots to the improved serum production so I can use that one with increased slots? I tried list_of_traits[1].slots but that didn't seem to work.
Under research you can just complete any design you click. There will be no side effects.

That said as long as you get your research on a trait high enough and are using a serium level equivalent to the trait you will be able to get 0 side effects.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
You can use the cheat at the bottom and complete research on them to get them to 0%.
This game has built in cheat system.
Just have the one you want to go to 0% and then use the cheat to complete it over and over again until you get it to 0%.

kazzari

Jun 2, 2020
usefull console commands ( for last develop branch with LR2-virgin1.31 mod )

oral virginity :
the_person.oral_virgin = 0 ; restore virginity
the_person.oral_first = None ; erase virginity claimed

anal virginity :
the_person.anal_virgin = 0
the_person.anal_first = None

vaginal virginity :
the_person.vaginal_virgin = 0
the_person.vaginal_first = None
the_person.hymen = 0 ; restore hymen

for all fetish quests requirements

the_person.sex_record["Cum in Mouth"] = 20
the_person.sex_record["Cum Covered"] = 20
the_person.sex_record["Cum Facials"] = 20
the_person.sex_record["Blowjobs"] = 20
the_person.sex_record["Tit Fucks"] = 20
the_person.sex_record["Fingered"] = 20
the_person.sex_record["Kissing"] = 20
the_person.sex_record["Handjobs"] = 20
the_person.sex_record["Anal Creampies"] = 20
the_person.sex_record["Anal Sex"] = 20
the_person.sex_record["Vaginal Creampies"] = 20
the_person.sex_record["Vaginal Sex"] = 20

; replace 20 by what you want ( recommand 18 to be under last step requirement for last step on quest

cheat for all version

energy no limit ( don't use before finish salsa dancing training with camilla )

mc.energy = 10000
mc.max_energy = 10000

easy climax girl

the_person.max_arousal = 20

restore to normal : the_person.max_arousal = 100

business cheats

mc.business.funds = 1000 ; try to lower the funds under 0 for one day or two from the begining of the week to trigger the investor event easily ( make sure you have an employee to 150 obedience et 60 slutiness and make her seduce him to conclude the event )

mc.free_clarity = 10000000 , helps to buy perks points or for the fetishes training

mc.business.supply_count = 1000 ; just for adjust your supply stock ( don't use it too much or your supply girls wont work :unsure:)

ceo_office.png for Silence's Mods
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
usefull console commands ( for last develop branch with LR2-virgin1.31 mod )

oral virginity :
the_person.oral_virgin = 0 ; restore virginity
the_person.oral_first = None ; erase virginity claimed

anal virginity :
the_person.anal_virgin = 0
the_person.anal_first = None

vaginal virginity :
the_person.vaginal_virgin = 0
the_person.vaginal_first = None
the_person.hymen = 0 ; restore hymen

for all fetish quests requirements

the_person.sex_record["Cum in Mouth"] = 20
the_person.sex_record["Cum Covered"] = 20
the_person.sex_record["Cum Facials"] = 20
the_person.sex_record["Blowjobs"] = 20
the_person.sex_record["Tit Fucks"] = 20
the_person.sex_record["Fingered"] = 20
the_person.sex_record["Kissing"] = 20
the_person.sex_record["Handjobs"] = 20
the_person.sex_record["Anal Creampies"] = 20
the_person.sex_record["Anal Sex"] = 20
the_person.sex_record["Vaginal Creampies"] = 20
the_person.sex_record["Vaginal Sex"] = 20

; replace 20 by what you want ( recommand 18 to be under last step requirement for last step on quest

cheat for all version

energy no limit ( don't use before finish salsa dancing training with camilla )

mc.energy = 10000
mc.max_energy = 10000

easy climax girl

the_person.max_arousal = 20

restore to normal : the_person.max_arousal = 100

business cheats

mc.business.funds = 1000 ; try to lower the funds under 0 for one day or two from the begining of the week to trigger the investor event easily ( make sure you have an employee to 150 obedience et 60 slutiness and make her seduce him to conclude the event )

mc.free_clarity = 10000000 , helps to buy perks points or for the fetishes training

mc.business.supply_count = 1000 ; just for adjust your supply stock ( don't use it too much or your supply girls wont work :unsure:)

View attachment 3466344 for Silence's Mods
Most of those cheats are built in to this version of the game, down at the bottom where is says cheat plus there is the cheat option for opinions next to it.

Reactions: Deaviannard

kazzari

Jun 2, 2020
Most of those cheats are built in to this version of the game, down at the bottom where is says cheat plus there is the cheat option for opinions next to it.
nope , cheats are limited , to 400 max energy , 100 000 max to clarity with a + 500 only ( and when you buy points you up to millions after a certain limit , supply is + 10 000 only ... etc etc
virginity are not in the cheat , max arousal either ... etc etc

so i beg your pardon but you say Big B......

I wish you a good day ;)

rb813

Aug 28, 2018
Will I lose the ability to progress in the Aunt's storyline if I didn't help her move all her stuff to the new apartment, or is that just some extra stat increases?

Jan 7, 2018
I think in the latest develop versions they changed the nanobots events a bit and, as a result, they break your previous saves (including the "persistent" folder) - be sure to delete/move all the related folders in %AppData%\Roaming\RenPy

Sep 21, 2019
That might be an easy fix if you don't want to wait. Change tje_person.so_title in that last line to the_person.so_title
It's ok, if you just click ignore the game goes on as usual. I just wanted to inform the community :)
But thank you, that will save time for the devs!

EDIT: Quick question - should we refactor the personality files with optional extra conditions/arguments for specific npc/conditions or is it better to leave them separated?

EDIT 2: Another potential "exploit" bug (not very important since you can already cheat), it seems like you can phone flirt an indefinitely until you run out of energy, unlike phone chats where it is limited.

Last edited:

Gwynn

Oct 20, 2016
For the Cara Thrace & Aunt storyline at the sex shop, is taking lingerie photos of the two the furthest the story goes currently, or is there something else i need to do to advance the pair? (if it matters, i'm playing the 09/23 all-in-one since the beta build stuff is too much for my small brain to figure out.)

And while on the topic, can the sex store uniform outfit slutiness threshold ever increase above 20? Cara's stats don't appear to affect this cap at all.

Cezak

Feb 6, 2022
The first and last update of this mod was exactly 6 months ago... Has this mod been abandoned like the original game? :rolleyes:

sacchito22

Sep 14, 2019
The first and last update of this mod was exactly 6 months ago... Has this mod been abandoned like the original game? :rolleyes:
I can see at least that there's a lot of work going into it with the Changelog, but I have no idea what's taking an official update so long.
I kinda hope it happens soon.

4.70 star(s) 50 Votes