4.70 star(s) 50 Votes

sacchito22

Sep 14, 2019
In the previous version, I was able to use anal nanorobots to give Mom the trait of like incest
but the September version did not work
How do I get mother to acquire the incest trait through the serum
I try to avoid using trance to play games
It's something you unlock using the southern IT girl. Get the anal nanites to research level 3ish (or 5, I don't remember the specific level), and that'll unlock the IT project of "add 'positive influencing to incest'." to anal nanites along with the previous 2 tiers of IT projects.

Reactions: dot7z

behindmoon

Nov 30, 2020
It's something you unlock using the southern IT girl. Get the anal nanites to research level 3ish (or 5, I don't remember the specific level), and that'll unlock the IT project of "add 'positive influencing to incest'." to anal nanites along with the previous 2 tiers of IT projects.
Yes, that's what I did
I used a serum above level 3 many times, and mom just had a positive change in her views on anal sex

themagiman

Mar 3, 2018
If the modders are stuck on what kind of content to do for mods heres a few ideas

- make a brainwashing room where you indocrinate fully corrupt women into being slaves using hypnosis and serums. They stay there naked for days letting the brainwash do its thing until they come out and submit themselves to you
- brainwashed slaves are given serum to use on women in town who they then take to the brainwashing room once they are corrupted enough
- continue the processes until all women in the town are brainwashed and have some way to give generic simple commands to all slaves like "go topless for the day"

Exed010

May 29, 2022
If the modders are stuck on what kind of content to do for mods heres a few ideas

- make a brainwashing room where you indocrinate fully corrupt women into being slaves using hypnosis and serums. They stay there naked for days letting the brainwash do its thing until they come out and submit themselves to you
- brainwashed slaves are given serum to use on women in town who they then take to the brainwashing room once they are corrupted enough
- continue the processes until all women in the town are brainwashed and have some way to give generic simple commands to all slaves like "go topless for the day"
Great idea, How about hiring female security guard too?

sacchito22

Sep 14, 2019
I think a cool feature would be to add something where your kids have a gameplay impact, idk how to implement it though.
A personal upgrade that makes your daughters become recruitable after x amount of time due to rapid aging shenanigans?
Some sort of daycare system in the office with a daycare teacher character to corrupt?
Lots of potential ideas to have the kids be a mechanic.

Sep 21, 2019
It's ok, if you just click ignore the game goes on as usual. I just wanted to inform the community :)
But thank you, that will save time for the devs!

EDIT: Quick question - should we refactor the personality files with optional extra conditions/arguments for specific npc/conditions or is it better to leave them separated?

EDIT 2: Another potential "exploit" bug (not very important since you can already cheat), it seems like you can phone flirt an indefinitely until you run out of energy, unlike phone chats where it is limited.
Found another bug (current dev version)
1712073661478.png

Bobabod

Sep 13, 2016
Just updated the git and I'm now getting this error when trying to launch the game:

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
TypeError: unsupported operand type(s) for |: 'type' and 'NoneType'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/_image_definitions_ren.py", line 6, in script
    init -100 python:
  File "D:\renpy-8.2.1-sdk\renpy\ast.py", line 823, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "D:\renpy-8.2.1-sdk\renpy\python.py", line 1178, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec(bytecode, globals, locals)
  File "game/_image_definitions_ren.py", line 8, in <module>
    def get_file_handle(file_name: str) -> str | None:

Windows-8.1-6.3.9600 AMD64
Ren'Py 8.2.1.24030407
Lab Rats 2 - Down to Business
Fri Apr  5 12:06:33 2024

LickeyDs

Nov 2, 2017
Is 'corruption' just vaguely tracking how slutty/loving of you the town is, or is it a stat that can affect things in town?
My best guess is that it affects how people react to public sex. If you try to bang somebody in your office full of women with 100% Sluttiness, you'll be able to go all the way. If you try to do that in the crowded mall at the start of the game, for example, you'll be stopped and hushed away.

Ardash

Jul 3, 2022
Just updated the git and I'm now getting this error when trying to launch the game:

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/_image_definitions_ren.py", line 6, in script
    init -100 python:
  File "D:\renpy-8.2.1-sdk\renpy\ast.py", line 823, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "D:\renpy-8.2.1-sdk\renpy\python.py", line 1178, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec(bytecode, globals, locals)
  File "game/_image_definitions_ren.py", line 8, in <module>
    def get_file_handle(file_name: str) -> str | None:

Windows-8.1-6.3.9600 AMD64
Ren'Py 8.2.1.24030407
Lab Rats 2 - Down to Business
Fri Apr  5 12:06:33 2024
It is not working with current renpy 8.2. Download 8.1.3

Reactions: Bobabod

rb813

Aug 28, 2018
What kind of events do I get if I pick one option or the other here? (I don't have a problem with NTR/sharing.)
1712359154276.png

TheItch

Jul 24, 2021
Probably about the same as the old one as this just reposing and making sure those annoying clipping gone (and its already a huge undertaking). The true graphic overhaul is planned, but will not started until next year the earliest.
Are these renders available in any of the dev branches on git? Even in a dirty test capacity?

TheItch

Jul 24, 2021
In the current dev build changing the "the_person.work_experience" var does not increase the max # of active work duties. Is there a known workaround?

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: RandomFapinator

TheItch

Jul 24, 2021
Yep
Actually, I'd produce serum with + energy trait already but I can't give it to Alexia
Nope, you specifically need the T0 "Energy Drink" trait that you get by researching the energy drink from this quest chain. 1712465944000.png
iirc you also had to go easy on the nanobots on the 1st batch, but after that you can go crazy.

Reactions: Exed010

ZacariasF100

Nov 1, 2022
With the Renpy 8.1.3,the game reports a bug.
```
I'm sorry, but errors were detected in your script. Please correct the
errors listed below, and try again.

File "game/major_game_classes/character_related/Person_ren.py", line 4245: name 'report_log' is used prior to global declaration
the_cumshot.layer = top_layer + 1
^

Ren'Py Version: Ren'Py 8.1.3.23091805
Sun Apr 7 14:39:37 2024
```

Reactions: RandomFapinator
4.70 star(s) 50 Votes