4.70 star(s) 50 Votes

Ardash

Jul 3, 2022
And I also get this error.

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/script.rpy", line 398, in script
python:
File "game/script.rpy", line 405, in <module>
for x in list_of_hubs:
NameError: name 'list_of_hubs' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "game/script.rpy", line 398, in script
python:
File "C:\Users\ASUS\Downloads\renpy-8.2.1-sdk\renpy\ast.py", line 823, in execute
renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
File "C:\Users\ASUS\Downloads\renpy-8.2.1-sdk\renpy\python.py", line 1178, in py_exec_bytecode
exec(bytecode, globals, locals)
File "game/script.rpy", line 405, in <module>
for x in list_of_hubs:

Windows-10-10.0.22631 AMD64
Ren'Py 8.2.1.24030407
Lab Rats 2 - Down to Business 2023.12-code-beta
Sat Apr 20 19:55:52 2024
It is not working with current renpy 8.2. Download 8.1.3

SilverFire

Apr 28, 2017
3. Sakari is a special character without a schedule until you officially meet her via Kaya's story. The same thing happens with Ashley and I would assume any other story character until their triggers are activated.

Yeah, that much i figured. But when exactly should her schedule start? What is the event sequence? Is there something i haven`t done yet, or is it a bug that she`s still stuck at home? I used the favour system (which i saw is by default disabled in game events, i enabled it manually) while talking with Kaya to discover Kaya`s home and Sakari was also in the same home. Since then i started corrupting her, so maybe i fu*ked up her triggers somehow? Or maybe i didn`t progress enough with Kaya?

And another question, is there a production manager? I saw Ashley is a production assistant, but i don`t have a manager yet...
Also, is 40 the max sluttines for the sex shop wardrobe or did i miss something? Seems a bit low...

Last edited:

Etar

Jul 17, 2017
I get this error. What am I doing wrong?

While running game code:
File "game/script.rpy", line 409, in script
call screen main_choice_display(build_menu_items([build_people_list(), build_actions_list(), build_nearby_location_list()]))
File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 663, in execute_call_screen
args, kwargs = a.evaluate()
File "game/script.rpy", line 409, in <module>
call screen main_choice_display(build_menu_items([build_people_list(), build_actions_list(), build_nearby_location_list()]))
File "game/script.rpy", line 294, in build_nearby_location_list
nearby = [x for x in mc.current_location_hub.visible_locations if x != mc.location and x.is_accessible]
File "game/script.rpy", line 294, in <lambda>
nearby = [x for x in mc.current_location_hub.visible_locations if x != mc.location and x.is_accessible]

Full traceback:
File "game/script.rpy", line 409, in script
File "C:\Users\ASUS\Downloads\renpy-8.2.1-sdk\renpy\ast.py", line 1968, in execute
self.call("execute")
File "C:\Users\ASUS\Downloads\renpy-8.2.1-sdk\renpy\ast.py", line 1950, in call
return renpy.statements.call(method, parsed, *args, **kwargs)
File "C:\Users\ASUS\Downloads\renpy-8.2.1-sdk\renpy\statements.py", line 349, in call
return method(parsed, *args, **kwargs)
File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 663, in execute_call_screen
args, kwargs = a.evaluate()
File "C:\Users\ASUS\Downloads\renpy-8.2.1-sdk\renpy\parameter.py", line 477, in evaluate
value = renpy.python.py_eval(v, locals=scope)
File "C:\Users\ASUS\Downloads\renpy-8.2.1-sdk\renpy\python.py", line 1209, in py_eval
return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
File "C:\Users\ASUS\Downloads\renpy-8.2.1-sdk\renpy\python.py", line 1202, in py_eval_bytecode
return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)
File "game/script.rpy", line 409, in <module>
File "game/script.rpy", line 294, in build_nearby_location_list
File "game/script.rpy", line 294, in <lambda>
File "game/main_character/MainCharacter_ren.py", line 142, in current_location_hub
return next((x for x in list_of_hubs if self.location in x), MapHub("Current", "Current", locations = [self.location], position = home_hub.position))

Windows-10-10.0.22631 AMD64
Ren'Py 8.2.1.24030407
Sat Apr 20 19:54:21 2024
Chances are you did nothing wrong. Using a beta means you're using inprogress code. Which means it hasnt be tested and errors like the one you got havent been caught and fixed yet.

dmmt

May 8, 2020
sooooo does this try and keep LR2 going?

LR was good, and I have tried repeatedly to get into LR2 but the whole serum combo thing is complex AF. Still, I like the premise. Was not happy to see it abandon. Does this extend it?

DrLizardman

Apr 28, 2021
sooooo does this try and keep LR2 going?

LR was good, and I have tried repeatedly to get into LR2 but the whole serum combo thing is complex AF. Still, I like the premise. Was not happy to see it abandon. Does this extend it?
Extend how? considering the original game was abandoned I would say "yes" by virtue of there are still updates. I never played the original so im not sure how much story is added but I know there is at least a few characters they have added in this version.

SDN111

Sep 26, 2023
Yeah, that much i figured. But when exactly should her schedule start? What is the event sequence? Is there something i haven`t done yet, or is it a bug that she`s still stuck at home? I used the favour system (which i saw is by default disabled in game events, i enabled it manually) while talking with Kaya to discover Kaya`s home and Sakari was also in the same home. Since then i started corrupting her, so maybe i fu*ked up her triggers somehow? Or maybe i didn`t progress enough with Kaya?

And another question, is there a production manager? I saw Ashley is a production assistant, but i don`t have a manager yet...
Also, is 40 the max sluttines for the sex shop wardrobe or did i miss something? Seems a bit low...
Depending on the version you are playing Sakari became active once Kaya introduced you to her. By that in the past she occasionally left the house. I do not know if that is still the case with the Kaya story update.

Ashley (assuming you didn't personally recruit her before Stephanie brought it up) is your manager for production. The job does not contain manager.

On'Jin

Oct 10, 2019
Hello, it's me again !

I have a new & quick question, not about event, but about "special training"

more specifically, is there others special training that "Online whore" and "Fascination breeding" ?

i'm trying to modify what the girls working for me like with trance, (I have a lot that liked being submissive by default, and other sex act, so too much alike girls), and since i only saw Online whore/Fascination breeding i was wondering if there are other special training that i don't see yet?

SilverFire

Apr 28, 2017
Depending on the version you are playing Sakari became active once Kaya introduced you to her. By that in the past she occasionally left the house. I do not know if that is still the case with the Kaya story update.

Ashley (assuming you didn't personally recruit her before Stephanie brought it up) is your manager for production. The job does not contain manager.

I play v2023.12-code-beta

Sakari did not become active after Kaya introduced her. Also Kaya`s Story Progress button now gives me an error. Is there any way to fix it? It worked fine for a while but at a certain point in her story it started giving this error when i click it:

While running game code:
File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 670, in execute_call_screen
store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
File "game/game_screens/hud_screens/story_progress_screen.rpy", line 1, in execute
File "game/game_screens/hud_screens/story_progress_screen.rpy", line 1, in execute
File "game/game_screens/hud_screens/story_progress_screen.rpy", line 9, in execute
File "game/game_screens/hud_screens/story_progress_screen.rpy", line 66, in execute
File "game/game_screens/hud_screens/story_progress_screen.rpy", line 69, in execute
File "game/game_screens/hud_screens/story_progress_screen.rpy", line 72, in execute
File "game/game_screens/hud_screens/story_progress_screen.rpy", line 74, in execute
File "game/game_screens/hud_screens/story_progress_screen.rpy", line 78, in execute
File "game/game_screens/hud_screens/story_progress_screen.rpy", line 80, in execute
File "game/game_screens/hud_screens/story_progress_screen.rpy", line 80, in <module>
AttributeError: 'RevertableDict' object has no attribute 'append'

Full traceback:
File "script.rpyc", line 463, in script call
File "script.rpyc", line 456, in script call
File "script.rpyc", line 583, in script
File "E:\Games\Hentai\Lab Rats 2\LabRats2-Reformulate-2023.12-code-beta-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 2259, in execute
self.call("execute")
File "E:\Games\Hentai\Lab Rats 2\LabRats2-Reformulate-2023.12-code-beta-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 2241, in call
File "E:\Games\Hentai\Lab Rats 2\LabRats2-Reformulate-2023.12-code-beta-pc\renpy\statements.py", line 342, in call
File "E:\Games\Hentai\Lab Rats 2\LabRats2-Reformulate-2023.12-code-beta-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 3347, in call_screen
rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse="screen", type="screen", roll_forward=roll_forward)
File "E:\Games\Hentai\Lab Rats 2\LabRats2-Reformulate-2023.12-code-beta-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 299, in interact
rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
File "E:\Games\Hentai\Lab Rats 2\LabRats2-Reformulate-2023.12-code-beta-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3582, in interact
repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, pause=pause, pause_start=pause_start, pause_modal=pause_modal, **kwargs) # type: ignore
File "E:\Games\Hentai\Lab Rats 2\LabRats2-Reformulate-2023.12-code-beta-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 4055, in interact_core
root_widget.visit_all(lambda d : d.per_interact())
File "E:\Games\Hentai\Lab Rats 2\LabRats2-Reformulate-2023.12-code-beta-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 684, in visit_all
d.visit_all(callback, seen)
File "E:\Games\Hentai\Lab Rats 2\LabRats2-Reformulate-2023.12-code-beta-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 684, in visit_all
File "E:\Games\Hentai\Lab Rats 2\LabRats2-Reformulate-2023.12-code-beta-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 476, in visit_all
callback(self)
File "E:\Games\Hentai\Lab Rats 2\LabRats2-Reformulate-2023.12-code-beta-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 4055, in <lambda>
File "E:\Games\Hentai\Lab Rats 2\LabRats2-Reformulate-2023.12-code-beta-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 487, in per_interact
self.update()
File "E:\Games\Hentai\Lab Rats 2\LabRats2-Reformulate-2023.12-code-beta-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 680, in update
self.screen.function(**self.scope)
File "game/game_screens/hud_screens/story_progress_screen.rpy", line 9, in execute
File "game/game_screens/hud_screens/story_progress_screen.rpy", line 66, in execute
File "game/game_screens/hud_screens/story_progress_screen.rpy", line 69, in execute
File "game/game_screens/hud_screens/story_progress_screen.rpy", line 72, in execute
File "game/game_screens/hud_screens/story_progress_screen.rpy", line 74, in execute
File "game/game_screens/hud_screens/story_progress_screen.rpy", line 78, in execute
File "game/game_screens/hud_screens/story_progress_screen.rpy", line 80, in execute
File "game/game_screens/hud_screens/story_progress_screen.rpy", line 80, in <module>
File "game/major_game_classes/character_related/Progression_ren.py", line 93, in story_other_list
File "game/major_game_classes/character_related/Progression_ren.py", line 110, in _m1_Progression__call_global_func
File "game/people/Kaya/kaya_definition_ren.py", line 160, in kaya_story_other_list

Windows-10-10.0.19045 AMD64
Ren'Py 8.1.3.23091805
Tue Apr 23 21:07:56 2024

Reactions: mco

rb813

Aug 28, 2018
Are there any scripted women who can't ever be hired? (Like Myrabelle the gamer girl, for example.) Or will that option always open up if you progress the relationship far enough?

SDN111

Sep 26, 2023
I play v2023.12-code-beta

Sakari did not become active after Kaya introduced her. Also Kaya`s Story Progress button now gives me an error. Is there any way to fix it? It worked fine for a while but at a certain point in her story it started giving this error when i click it:

While running game code:

Full traceback:
File "script.rpyc", line 463, in script call
File "script.rpyc", line 456, in script call
File "script.rpyc", line 583, in script
File "E:\Games\Hentai\Lab Rats 2\LabRats2-Reformulate-2023.12-code-beta-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 2259, in execute
self.call("execute")
File "E:\Games\Hentai\Lab Rats 2\LabRats2-Reformulate-2023.12-code-beta-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 2241, in call
File "E:\Games\Hentai\Lab Rats 2\LabRats2-Reformulate-2023.12-code-beta-pc\renpy\statements.py", line 342, in call
File "E:\Games\Hentai\Lab Rats 2\LabRats2-Reformulate-2023.12-code-beta-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 3347, in call_screen
rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse="screen", type="screen", roll_forward=roll_forward)
File "E:\Games\Hentai\Lab Rats 2\LabRats2-Reformulate-2023.12-code-beta-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 299, in interact
rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
File "E:\Games\Hentai\Lab Rats 2\LabRats2-Reformulate-2023.12-code-beta-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3582, in interact
repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, pause=pause, pause_start=pause_start, pause_modal=pause_modal, **kwargs) # type: ignore
File "E:\Games\Hentai\Lab Rats 2\LabRats2-Reformulate-2023.12-code-beta-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 4055, in interact_core
File "E:\Games\Hentai\Lab Rats 2\LabRats2-Reformulate-2023.12-code-beta-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 476, in visit_all
callback(self)
File "E:\Games\Hentai\Lab Rats 2\LabRats2-Reformulate-2023.12-code-beta-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 4055, in <lambda>
File "E:\Games\Hentai\Lab Rats 2\LabRats2-Reformulate-2023.12-code-beta-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 487, in per_interact
self.update()
File "E:\Games\Hentai\Lab Rats 2\LabRats2-Reformulate-2023.12-code-beta-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 680, in update
self.screen.function(**self.scope)
File "game/major_game_classes/character_related/Progression_ren.py", line 93, in story_other_list
File "game/major_game_classes/character_related/Progression_ren.py", line 110, in _m1_Progression__call_global_func
File "game/people/Kaya/kaya_definition_ren.py", line 160, in kaya_story_other_list

Windows-10-10.0.19045 AMD64
Ren'Py 8.1.3.23091805
Tue Apr 23 21:07:56 2024
I had that issue in that version. Kaya caused the same issue. I pulled a newer version and have not had that issue.

Currently have not seen Sakuri leave her house since the redesign of Kaya's story.

DrLizardman

Apr 28, 2021
I had that issue in that version. Kaya caused the same issue. I pulled a newer version and have not had that issue.

Currently have not seen Sakuri leave her house since the redesign of Kaya's story.
I just figured she was not finished. same with the girl from College who you tutor, neither her nor her mother had anything past getting handsy no matter what the love was.

Ondodoher

Jul 2, 2017
Are there any scripted women who can't ever be hired? (Like Myrabelle the gamer girl, for example.) Or will that option always open up if you progress the relationship far enough?
The City representative I guess, never succeeded to hire her even with 100 in all her stat. She always refuse.
I guess it's normal cause it's an "antagonist" of our business

Last edited:

DrLizardman

Apr 28, 2021
Probably more of an issue with the models than the game but I kinda wish you had more variety in the women, like Asian, Black, Hispanic etc. The girls all kinda look the same in different shades but it's probably impossible to have both decent looking girls and not have the system that makes them be needlessly complicated.

Reactions: rb813

fallenarthur

Oct 22, 2020
is there's should a trait and trigger of virginity or orther things?
"clone" things (even born things (perhaps future)) should reset some trigger as different from "copy"
even definition "clone" as "clone and rewrite DNA" to avoid things acuquried as hair coloring or something make datastruct horriable
but clone a sheep with its mark ring is a little unreasonable
just a idea suggestion for bodymod theme

my control freak little brother really wants generating a absolutely defineded girl , that's so attractive But other sandbox never possable to realize it

SilverFire

Apr 28, 2017
Hello! I`m trying to enable the business policy for toplessness from the "Other Policies" category menu - City Laws: Legalize topless outfits. Requires: Convince the City Administrator to wear a slutty outfit to work. I have already done that via the trance training during her visits, and she showed up dressed as i suggested (a slutty outfit of value 100+) and yet i am unable to activate the business policy. Any info on this, please? I`m playing v2023.12-code-beta version.

Last edited:

rb813

Aug 28, 2018
Damn, I guess I'm way behind the power curve. I didn't even know you could change city laws.

4.70 star(s) 50 Votes