4.70 star(s) 50 Votes

Tristim

Modder
Donor
Nov 12, 2018
The outfit generator is a lot better than I thought it would be! I figured it would come up with garbage 90% of the time, being random, but almost all outfits it generates are good combinations. Great work on that! I just have a question, what does the "Slut 0-12" represent? Minimum sluttiness? If not, there should be a min/max sluttiness slider, that's the only suggestion I have.
Each item of clothing has a 'sluttiness' value, most range from 0-3, but the underwear goes up to 12 (garter with fishnets), the slider allows you to include more slutty clothing into the generated outfit, the girls likes and dislikes determine what she will actually consider to wear. Increasing a min value would exclude too many clothing options, therefor there is only one slider.

Tristim

Modder
Donor
Nov 12, 2018
I get a couple of these...

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/script.rpy", line 7896, in script call
    $ picked_option.call_action()
  File "game/script.rpy", line 8545, in script call
    call advance_time from _call_advance_time_2
  File "game/Mods/Core/Mechanics/Label_Overrides/advance_time_override.rpy", line 106, in script call
    $ act.call_action()
  File "game/Mods/Core/Mechanics/Label_Overrides/advance_time_override.rpy", line 217, in script
    python:
  File "game/Mods/Core/Mechanics/Label_Overrides/advance_time_override.rpy", line 220, in <module>
    mc.business.run_turn()
  File "game/script.rpy", line 459, in run_turn
    self.sale_progress(person.charisma, person.focus, person.market_skill) #Otherwise their standard outfit provides no bonuses.
  File "game/script.rpy", line 625, in sale_progress
    for multiplier_source in self.sales_multipliers:
AttributeError: 'Business' object has no attribute 'sales_multipliers'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/Mods/Core/Mechanics/Label_Overrides/advance_time_override.rpy", line 106, in script call
    $ act.call_action()
  File "game/Mods/Core/Mechanics/Label_Overrides/advance_time_override.rpy", line 217, in script
    python:
  File "C:\Users\user\Downloads\Lab_Rats_2-v0191-pc\Lab_Rats_2-v0.19.1-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 862, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "C:\Users\user\Downloads\Lab_Rats_2-v0191-pc\Lab_Rats_2-v0.19.1-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1912, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec bytecode in globals, locals
  File "game/Mods/Core/Mechanics/Label_Overrides/advance_time_override.rpy", line 220, in <module>
    mc.business.run_turn()
    self.sale_progress(person.charisma, person.focus, person.market_skill) #Otherwise their standard outfit provides no bonuses.

Windows-7-6.1.7601-SP1
Ren'Py 7.0.0.196
Lab Rats 2 - Down to Business v0.19.1
Fri Aug 16 20:31:00 2019
This is an issue from the vanilla code, to fix this you would need to download the bugfix branch from the second repository mentioned in the readme.

cj1015

Apr 26, 2018
This is an issue from the vanilla code, to fix this you would need to download the bugfix branch from the second repository mentioned in the readme.
Done!
still get...
Code:

While running game code:
  File "game/script.rpy", line 7893, in script call
    call talk_person(picked_option) from _call_talk_person
  File "game/script.rpy", line 7998, in script call
    $ _return.call_action(the_person)
  File "game/role_head_reasearcher.rpy", line 209, in script
    if steph_role in the_person.special_role and not mc.business.event_triggers_dict.get("intro_nora", False):
  File "game/role_head_reasearcher.rpy", line 209, in <module>
    if steph_role in the_person.special_role and not mc.business.event_triggers_dict.get("intro_nora", False):
NameError: name 'steph_role' is not defined

Full traceback:
  File "game/script.rpy", line 7893, in script call
    call talk_person(picked_option) from _call_talk_person
  File "game/script.rpy", line 7998, in script call
    $ _return.call_action(the_person)
  File "game/role_head_reasearcher.rpy", line 209, in script
  File "C:\Users\user\Downloads\Lab_Rats_2-v0191-pc\Lab_Rats_2-v0.19.1-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1729, in execute
    if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
  File "C:\Users\user\Downloads\Lab_Rats_2-v0191-pc\Lab_Rats_2-v0.19.1-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1943, in py_eval
    return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
  File "C:\Users\user\Downloads\Lab_Rats_2-v0191-pc\Lab_Rats_2-v0.19.1-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1936, in py_eval_bytecode
    return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)
  File "game/role_head_reasearcher.rpy", line 209, in <module>
NameError: name 'steph_role' is not defined

Windows-7-6.1.7601-SP1
Ren'Py 7.0.0.196
Sat Aug 24 23:18:10 2019

cj1015

Apr 26, 2018
Also get this
Code:

While running game code:
    $ act.call_action()
    python:
    mc.business.run_turn()

Full traceback:
    $ act.call_action()
    python:
  File "C:\Users\user\Downloads\Lab_Rats_2-v0191-pc\Lab_Rats_2-v0.19.1-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 862, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "C:\Users\user\Downloads\Lab_Rats_2-v0191-pc\Lab_Rats_2-v0.19.1-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1912, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec bytecode in globals, locals
    mc.business.run_turn()

Windows-7-6.1.7601-SP1
Ren'Py 7.0.0.196
Sat Aug 24 23:26:20 2019

Prustan

Sep 30, 2017
Question - what is the ratio of people who don't like the sister/mother ntr mod events compared to those who do? Because ever since I discovered they'd been added, I've immediately deleted them from my mod directory whenever I get a new version. Reason I ask is because I'd prefer not to need to remember to delete the ntr events, but I recognise that others don't have my ntr hatred.
Maybe make two versions of the mod, one with ntr and one without?

• Angry
Reactions: JackMeHoffsomer

Trollden

Aug 8, 2017
Question - what is the ratio of people who don't like the sister/mother ntr mod events compared to those who do? Because ever since I discovered they'd been added, I've immediately deleted them from my mod directory whenever I get a new version. Reason I ask is because I'd prefer not to need to remember to delete the ntr events, but I recognise that others don't have my ntr hatred.
Maybe make two versions of the mod, one with ntr and one without?
If you go into the player's bedroom and check the MOD Configuration you can enable / disable those events as you see fit.
I think we should go through and set those to be disabled by default as to avoid any unwanted surprises.
Two separate versions shouldn't be necessary.

Reactions: cj1015

cj1015

Apr 26, 2018
I am running the mod.... and it now mostly works? except that I can't create outfits.... any suggestions on this?

Runedaegun

Jul 15, 2019
absolutely loving the mod so far. is there any way to raise the slut modifier from its cap of 12 for the random outfit generator?

cj1015

Apr 26, 2018
And the little spelling error that drives me crazy Kneeding is not how it's spelt, Kneading Thanks all

hsfns

Oct 15, 2016
The game has been updated to v0200 any chance of this mod being updated as well?

picobyte

Oct 20, 2017
The game has been updated to v0200 any chance of this mod being updated as well?
The develop branch seems to work

Edit: sometimes it helps removing .rpyc files (compiled rpy files) before launching (ren'py will then compile them again).

Last edited:

Tristim

Modder
Donor
Nov 12, 2018
i really would like to see this mod get updated soon :)
The dev branch is v0.20.x compatible, make sure you also download the bugfix as mentioned in the readme, this contains fixes for the bugs already reported on patreon.

V0rtex

Jul 17, 2017
I can't get the mods to work, I am using v0.19 of the game, v0.19 bf and v0.19 mods.

I run the application and the mods don't seem to apply. Can't see any mod toggle in the room at the start of game nor does 'z' or 'c' commands work.

Any suggestions?

Edit: path is /LabRats2/game/Mods

Last edited:

DaMatt

Feb 6, 2018
I'm still trying to fight the late game memory problem. Here is a little peace of code that might help fighting the memory leak. It removes no longer needed entries from the temporary situational_sluttiness dictionary. Unfortunately it's only delaying the out of memory errors a bit longer.

Code:
        def add_situational_slut_enhanced(self, source, amount, description = ""):
            #Adds a conditional, temporary sluttiness amount. This is added now and removed when clear_situational is called, or when another add_situational is called with the same source.
            if source in self.situational_sluttiness:
                difference = amount - self.situational_sluttiness[source][0]
                self.change_slut_core(difference, add_to_log = False)
                self.change_slut_temp(difference, add_to_log = False)
                if amount == 0:
                    self.situational_sluttiness.pop(source)

else:
                self.change_slut_core(amount, add_to_log = False)
                self.change_slut_temp(amount, add_to_log = False)

if amount != 0:
                self.situational_sluttiness[source] = (amount,description)

Person.add_situational_slut = add_situational_slut_enhanced
If you like the code I'd be happy if you add it to the mod.

Cheers
Matt

Tristim

Modder
Donor
Nov 12, 2018
I'm still trying to fight the late game memory problem. Here is a little peace of code that might help fighting the memory leak. It removes no longer needed entries from the temporary situational_sluttiness dictionary. Unfortunately it's only delaying the out of memory errors a bit longer.

Code:
        def add_situational_slut_enhanced(self, source, amount, description = ""):
            #Adds a conditional, temporary sluttiness amount. This is added now and removed when clear_situational is called, or when another add_situational is called with the same source.
            if source in self.situational_sluttiness:
                difference = amount - self.situational_sluttiness[source][0]
                self.change_slut_core(difference, add_to_log = False)
                self.change_slut_temp(difference, add_to_log = False)
                if amount == 0:
                    self.situational_sluttiness.pop(source)

else:
                self.change_slut_core(amount, add_to_log = False)
                self.change_slut_temp(amount, add_to_log = False)

if amount != 0:
                self.situational_sluttiness[source] = (amount,description)

Person.add_situational_slut = add_situational_slut_enhanced
If you like the code I'd be happy if you add it to the mod.

Cheers
Matt
Hi Matt, as far as I can see this always gets cleared at the end using clear_situational_slut and clear_situational_obedience at the end, so it won't solve the issue you are describing.

Tristim

Modder
Donor
Nov 12, 2018
I can't get the mods to work, I am using v0.19 of the game, v0.19 bf and v0.19 mods.

I run the application and the mods don't seem to apply. Can't see any mod toggle in the room at the start of game nor does 'z' or 'c' commands work.

Any suggestions?

Edit: path is /LabRats2/game/Mods
Just tried it myself and works perfectly.
For BugFix: Did you extract the zip and copied the rpy files to the /game folder? Replacing the existing files.
For Mod: Did you extract the zip and copied the Mod folder from the extrated folder to your /game folder?
The zipfiles are not made for direct extraction due to the way they are build from the GIT repository.

4.70 star(s) 50 Votes