4.70 star(s) 50 Votes

Z10bin

Oct 22, 2016
I see the version for android with the mod in gitgud, and did not find information how to press z or p in the game. Help plz )

DaMatt

Feb 6, 2018
Hi Matt, as far as I can see this always gets cleared at the end using clear_situational_slut and clear_situational_obedience at the end, so it won't solve the issue you are describing.
Not exactly. The clear routine just calls add_situational_slut with amount = 0. So it simply sets the entry to 0. The entry stays in the dictionary forever.
What I do is remove the entry if the amount is 0. This way the dictionary holds only entries with amount != 0. Which is close to no entries at all outside sex encounters.

hhd12258

Jun 18, 2018
Trollden , Is this already fixed? I didn't see in commits. And It seems your 3.4 cheat has no version control?

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/script.rpy", line 7946, in script
call screen main_choice_display([people_list,actions_list])
File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 531, in execute_call_screen
renpy.register_statement("show screen",
File "game/Mods/Cheats/LR2_CheatMod_Trollden(v.3.4).rpy", line 269, in execute
screen cm(): # Overlaps the screen "screen goal_hud_ui():" in script.rpy
File "game/Mods/Cheats/LR2_CheatMod_Trollden(v.3.4).rpy", line 269, in execute
screen cm(): # Overlaps the screen "screen goal_hud_ui():" in script.rpy
File "game/Mods/Cheats/LR2_CheatMod_Trollden(v.3.4).rpy", line 274, in execute
frame:
File "game/Mods/Cheats/LR2_CheatMod_Trollden(v.3.4).rpy", line 279, in execute
vbox:
File "game/Mods/Cheats/LR2_CheatMod_Trollden(v.3.4).rpy", line 285, in execute
textbutton "Edit: [the_person.name]" action [ToggleScreen("cmoc"), Hide("cmmc"), Hide("cmc"), Hide("cmw")] style "textbutton_style" text_style "textbutton_text_style" xsize 245 tooltip "Cheats for other characters"
AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'name'

picobyte

Oct 20, 2017
@Trollden , Is this already fixed? I didn't see in commits. And It seems your 3.4 cheat has no version control?

I'm not sure how you invoke the cheat menu, but if I do a `renpy.call_screen("cm")' in the debug window [Ctrl+O], I do not observe an error - When invoked by the call_screen(), return to normal mode by pressing outfit manager and then return. Maybe you access the cheat menu too early; the_person is a global variable initialized to None which seems to trigger the error. If you do `the_person = lily' in the debug window, before entering the cheat menu, then you'll probably not get this error, right?

Last edited:

hhd12258

Jun 18, 2018
I'm not sure how you invoke the cheat menu, but if I do a `renpy.call_screen("cm")' in the debug window [Ctrl+O], I do not observe an error - When invoked by the call_screen(), return to normal mode by pressing outfit manager and then return. Maybe you access the cheat menu too early; the_person is a global variable initialized to None which seems to trigger the error. If you do `the_person = lily' in the debug window, before entering the cheat menu, then you'll probably not get this error, right?
only happens when 'z' cheat is up, but not displaying an edit, and some sort of change happens in sex menu, I think.
Does not happen if 'z' cheat is closed, or displaying edit info.
Does not apply to 'x' cheat menu.

Runedaegun

Jul 15, 2019
the beta link is updated. the original poster of the mod doesnt seem to update the page very often at all but the mod devs are very active in working on it.

partanen

Selectively Active Member
Uploader
Donor
Sep 13, 2017
Hey, Trollden or Tristim, could you ask this Thread to be moved to be yours from redknight00 ? Then you can edit the OP to contain whatever you like to put into it. Like for example to have straight links to Mod files, to have Mod files Attached to it, to have whatever information, warnings, etc, needed to use Mods succesfully. And no need to ask Redknight00 to update OP anymore...

hhd12258

Jun 18, 2018
Trollden Tristim

While running game code:
File "game/script.rpy", line 8041, in script call
call advance_time from _call_advance_time_15
File "game/Mods/Core/Mechanics/Label_Overrides/advance_time_override.rpy", line 155, in script call
$ act.call_action()
File "game/Mods/Core/Mechanics/Label_Overrides/advance_time_override.rpy", line 286, in script call
$ the_morning_crisis.call_action()
File "game/Mods/Crisis/mom_workday_breakfast.rpy", line 38, in script
$ scene_manager.add_actor(the_person, position = "sitting")
File "game/Mods/Crisis/mom_workday_breakfast.rpy", line 38, in <module>
NameError: name 'scene_manager' is not defined
and

While running game code:
File "game/Mods/Core/Mechanics/Label_Overrides/advance_time_override.rpy", line 155, in script call
$ act.call_action()
File "game/Mods/Core/Mechanics/Label_Overrides/advance_time_override.rpy", line 286, in script call
File "game/Mods/Crisis/mom_workday_breakfast.rpy", line 60, in script
mc.name "I'm sorry work is such a pain. Just think about the weekend coming up, maybe you and [sister.title] can go shopping or something?"
File "renpy/common/00library.rpy", line 268, in say
##########################################################################

Last edited:
Reactions: Trollden

hhd12258

Jun 18, 2018
Trollden Tristim

While running game code:
$ act.call_action()
File "game/Mods/Crisis/mom_workday_breakfast.rpy", line 38, in script
File "game/Mods/Crisis/mom_workday_breakfast.rpy", line 38, in <module>
NameError: name 'scene_manager' is not defined
and

While running game code:
$ act.call_action()
File "game/Mods/Crisis/mom_workday_breakfast.rpy", line 60, in script
mc.name "I'm sorry work is such a pain. Just think about the weekend coming up, maybe you and [sister.title] can go shopping or something?"
File "renpy/common/00library.rpy", line 268, in say
##########################################################################
Trollden fixed it already. Good job

hhd12258

Jun 18, 2018
List of bugfixes implemented

Mod commits

I think putting a copy of the zip in the thread is not a great idea, as there is active development. For example the zips above do not have the latest bug fixes, and will not have tomorrows bugfixes.

partanen

Uploader
Donor
Sep 13, 2017
I think putting a copy of the zip in the thread is not a great idea, as there is active development. For example the zips above do not have the latest bug fixes, and will not have tomorrows bugfixes.
Well, actually have you checked who's now the OP of this Thread? Tristim can now Update links and Attachments as sees fitting...

hhd12258

Jun 18, 2018
Well, actually have you checked who's now the OP of this Thread? Tristim can now Update links as sees fitting...
Yep. But still unable to update your zips above, yes?
And still less work to just link the repo and have people update from it.

partanen

Uploader
Donor
Sep 13, 2017
Oh, so you haven't Refreshed Page lately, right ;D. Well, joking aside: It's better have actual .zip -files attached to OP than asking people to go try find .zip -files from GitHub. It's not that easy for all people, you know...

hhd12258

Jun 18, 2018
this is how you should have done it in your deleted post
link to the zips

partanen

Uploader
Donor
Sep 13, 2017
Or in a way I did it: Having exactly the same archives attached to that Post I deleted ;D. Yes, I first Downloaded the latest ones to my laptop and after that Attached to Post. Well, it doesn't matter anymore as you provided straight links to zips in GitHub. Which I didn't know how to do. Why you haven't done it before? Bah! -add some emojis to express pretended displeasement as a joke-

Last edited:

Trollden

Aug 8, 2017
only happens when 'z' cheat is up, but not displaying an edit, and some sort of change happens in sex menu, I think.
Does not happen if 'z' cheat is closed, or displaying edit info.
Does not apply to 'x' cheat menu.
I went ahead and added some checks to the "z" cheat menu so that it checks if the variables exist first before showing the panes for them. Same as is done in the "x" menu.

Should not be able for it to throw errors anymore even during character creation, but you will not be able to anything with it until after it's done anyway because the variables do not exist yet.

hhd12258

Jun 18, 2018
Trollden Tristim

While running game code:
File "game/script.rpy", line 8003, in script call
$ picked_option.call_action()
File "game/script.rpy", line 8804, in script call
call advance_time from _call_advance_time_7
$ act.call_action()
File "game/Mods/Core/Mechanics/Label_Overrides/advance_time_override.rpy", line 188, in script call
$ the_crisis.call_action()
File "game/Mods/Crisis/coffee_break.rpy", line 38, in script call
call coffee_break_chit_chat_label(person_one, person_two, person_three) from _call_coffee_break_chit_chat_label_1
File "game/Mods/Crisis/coffee_break.rpy", line 55, in script
person_one.char "Don't you think [the_person.mc_title] has a nice bulge in his pants."
AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'mc_title'

and

While running game code:
File "game/script.rpy", line 8042, in script call
$ act.call_action()
File "game/Mods/Core/Mechanics/Label_Overrides/advance_time_override.rpy", line 204, in script call
$ the_crisis.call_action()
File "game/Mods/Starbuck/SB_Fetish_Vaginal_Event.rpy", line 94, in script call
call fuck_person(the_person, start_position = missionary, start_object = make_bed(), skip_intro = True, girl_in_charge = False) from _call_fuck_person_SBV12
File "game/script.rpy", line 8241, in script call
call sex_description(the_person, position_choice, object_choice, start_round, private = private, girl_in_charge = girl_in_charge, position_locked = position_locked) from _call_sex_description
File "game/script.rpy", line 8443, in script call
call sex_description(the_person, position_choice, the_object, round+1, private = private, girl_in_charge = girl_in_charge, position_locked = position_locked) from _call_sex_description_2
File "game/script.rpy", line 8298, in script call
$ the_position.call_scene(the_person, mc.location, the_object, round) #HERE IS WHERE THE SCENE SCRIPT IS CALLED
File "game/Mods/Starbuck/SB_Reverse_Cowgirl.rpy", line 134, in script
"[the_girl.possessive] stops grinding for a second when she feels your finger at her asshole."
AttributeError: 'Person' object has no attribute 'possessive'

Last edited:
Reactions: Tristim

DaMatt

Feb 6, 2018
I found a little issue with mc.log_event. Sometimes a string starting with "[the_person.title] ... " is passed as first parameter in crises.rpy( e.g. line 425)
Code:
                    $ mc.log_event("[the_person.title] -$[pay_percent]/day Salary","float_text_green")
This is getting evaluated on display, so the_person may have changed (displaying a wrong name) or set to None (causes the None_type error).
I replaced all these calls to evaluate the_person.title before calling log_event like:
Code:
                    $ mc.log_event(the_person.title + " -$[pay_percent]/day Salary","float_text_green")
Cheers
Matt

4.70 star(s) 50 Votes