4.60 star(s) 56 Votes

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
I really want to “surprise” girls on pills =)
Tell me a recipe for a trouble-free “mummymaker” serum for guaranteed impregnation of everyone and everything, so that you can secretly slip the serum to a girl who is on pills, raise her fertility to the maximum and then start persuading her for sex.

it should be completely unimportant whether a girl is on pills or not, today is her “dangerous” day or, on the contrary, the safest day of the month - this composition should turn any girl into a boiling pot with eggs eager for fertilization - the dream of a pervert who loves to put babies in womens. =) the remedy must be very quick, because this means that the whole city can be made pregnant, and for this to wait for each girl until she is ready - you understand, there is no time. Maybe someone managed to create such a composition?
I think a simple composition is not enough here. Probably you need a serum consisting of many components.
thanks.

SpikyHair

Nov 13, 2019
I really hate the fallacy of “why do you play if you don’t enjoy it?”.
How is it a fallacy to ask why someone is spending their precious time on entertainment they don't enjoy?
But I do enjoy this game, why do you assume that I don’t? That’s exactly why I want more of it, I like the way Vren has designed it. However the Reformulate devs put way too much emphasis on serum minigame.
Let me simplify the thought process for you.

Unless some miracle happens and Vren resurfaces, it's only the Reformulate folks that keep this one going forward. Whether or not you like the direction, they are doing it for free, so they will do it the way they want. I suppose you don't even realize how disrespectful your original comment was, especially considering you don't even understand the technical limitations they operate under.
And there’s not tons of them out there, you could count them all on one hand, there’s only one other I know about that isn’t Honey select BS.
Then don't shit on people who are actually putting their time and effort into one of them just because you don't like parts of it. Especially when a lot of other people do, and appreciate it.

There's a massive difference between "this mod would be so much better with X" and "this mods needs X, and the Y they are adding is crap." Especially when what you want is anything but simple to achieve.

A bit of appreciation of the free stuff you're getting would go long way toward not getting the reaction you have.
I really want to “surprise” girls on pills =)
You just need BC reducer and fertility boost. Think that's T3-T4 stuff.

It will still highly depend on which pregnancy settings you are playing under, though, since that has more impact than what you can achieve with the serums right now.

Last edited:

demiboss

Nov 29, 2017
Has there ever been any talk of putting in a GILF character, in particular the MC grandma. I know at the moment the models and pre-sets don't really allow it but I think it would be nice to have another family member to play with and could have some interesting story beats.

Ilike3Drend3r

Oct 19, 2022
Has there ever been any talk of putting in a GILF character, in particular the MC grandma. I know at the moment the models and pre-sets don't really allow it but I think it would be nice to have another family member to play with and could have some interesting story beats.
Not to my knowledge, but that's interesting. I love stuff like that. I posted it on the Discord in the suggestion channel. Maybe it will be picked up and something will be done about it.
For some reason, I keep picturing MC wanting so much to get revenge on the dad for leaving his mom, that he'd resort at some point to fucking his dad's mom, aka his grandma. And you could even add an argument between father and son, at some point the father goes like " You motherfucker ! " (not knowing, or maybe knowing it, that MC did indeed fuck his own mom,) and then the son goes like " Yeah, well... I sure fucked yours ! " :ROFLMAO: (Ok, maybe not as comical, idk, I keep imagining that scene in my mind xD)
Still, apart from my digression, good idea. Renders won't do her justice though if that happens. But also like it was said on the Discord, technically when you impreg Lily, Jennifer then becomes a grandma, even if she's not your grandma :p

Is this even updated or am i missing something? it keeps showing the same version?
It is updated almost daily. But it's not posted here because it's only updated on the Git page, and isn't ready to be put as an All In One as it needs polishing and bug hunting, not to mention features and stuff are often added that are not complete and need more time to be ready.
Because when people report a bug, then it might get fixed a day or two later. And it's not practical to make people download a 1.7Gb all in one just to make them re-download one or two days later, and another fix 4 days after, etc etc. Not to mention that stuff added or edited / removed can break save games so it wouldn't be really fun for people to have their save broken every X week or so.

Still it's downloadable by anyone, but there's a few more steps to get it working, such as downloading the RenPy SDK version 8.1.3 (and NOT the 8.2.0 because the game cannot launch in 8.2.0) and putting the dev branch folder into the RenPy SDK folder, then launching the RenPy SDK . exe and in the Project list of the SDK, selecting " LR2 " then hitting " Launch " and then you'll be able to enjoy it. And each time when you want to play it, you'll launch the SDK . exe, select LR2 and hit " launch "

Xathras

Feb 3, 2020
Is this even updated or am i missing something? it keeps showing the same version?
No update release. The link under "Change Log" shows updates to what they've worked on so far, but no new version release yet. So be patient and valiantly resist the urge to repeatedly chant "Is it done yet?!" like I'm starting to fail at. ;)

Reactions: Auxilia

Auxilia

Sep 8, 2020
So no official updated yet, but its updated at their github. i cant be doing all those steps. i will just patiently wait and come in a month or so. so long as this doesnt end in dev hell, or as an abandoned project. Its probably one of my favorite management games in general. so many options. i cant wait to see what the next update brings.

ZacariasF100

Nov 1, 2022
So no official updated yet, but its updated at their github. i cant be doing all those steps. i will just patiently wait and come in a month or so. so long as this doesnt end in dev hell, or as an abandoned project. Its probably one of my favorite management games in general. so many options. i cant wait to see what the next update brings.
Download the renpy then put the lb2-develop in the renpy's folder.No need to use clone.

SpikyHair

Nov 13, 2019
i cant be doing all those steps.
Git instructions are for people who don't want to download entire 1.x Gb packages AND want to keep their installation in sync with devbranch (which may or may not break savegame compatibility at any point).

If you don't care for either, just need to do this:
1. Download the base
2. Delete all .rpa files aside from character_images from main folder
3. Download copy of the /Dec23branch (whichever you want to mess with, Dec23 has some issues right now AFAIK. Code -> Download Source Code -> compression method of your preference at the bottom)
4. Paste files from devbranch/Dec23branch into main folder
5. Profit

No steps hidden, play until enough changes accumulate in devbranch to update. Probably will have to start a new game at that point, anyway. Never used Ren'Py SDK for any of it.

You can keep several different versions, personally don't delete the previous one myself until I get far enough to confirm most content is not borked up by whatever changes happened.

Might want to check the issue board before downloading current devbranch to see if there are any outstanding game-breaking ones, but those usually get patched out within hours. I tend to get versions that are after a few fixes to whatever was added/updated, and before any new changes. Those are usually safe to stick with.

You can look at commits and what they change in each file, and if any of it is code structure, those are unlikely to be compatible with previous saves.

Last edited:

Ilike3Drend3r

Oct 19, 2022
No steps hidden, play until enough changes accumulate in devbranch to update. Probably will have to start a new game at that point, anyway. Never used Ren'Py SDK for any of it.
You don't need to use the Git / Clone git to use the SDK though, and there's uses for the SDK that I detail later on this post.

Using the SDK is incredibly close to using AIO as a base and there is no step hidden either. Basically you :
1) Download RenPy SDK version 8.1.3 (instead of the AIO). 8.1.3 matters here, 8.2.0 doesn't work with LR2 (yet?). Then unzip it where you want it to be.
2) Download either Dec23 or Dev branch as zip from the blue button code (make sure left page indicates either Dev23 or Develop, and NOT master. Pick whichever you want. Unzip it.

Way 1 : Putting LR2 inside the SDK
3) Inside RenPy SDK Folder, create a folder called " LR2 " or something you want (like for me it's LR2 Dec23 26Jan to indicate the branch and date I downloaded it.)
4) Paste the game folder and the ~6 files of your dev / dec branch into the newly created LR2 folder.
5) Launch the RenPy SDK . exe. On the left side, you should have a LR2 folder visible. Select it. Click " Launch Project ". If LR2 folder is not visible, check step 3 and 4.
6) Enjoy

Way 2 : Putting LR2 into a " Project " folder in the location of your choosing :
3) Create a Project Folder where you want
4) Put as many dev or branch folders inside it. So you can have one folder called "LR2-Dev-Feb07", another called "LR2-Dec23-Feb07", etc etc.
5) Launch RenPy SDK . exe, go to Preferences (bottom right) then on " Project Directory " click underneath, on " Not set ", and give it the location where all your LR2-Dev / Dec23 folders are.
6) Hit " Return ". The left list should be updated (if not, hit " refresh " above it) with all the branches inside your Project folder.
7) Enjoy.

8) When you wish to get a new branch later, you only need to download it, and put it into the Project folder. No other steps required.

That way you keep your SDK Folder clean, and you can keep downloading newer versions without having to redo any previous step.

(PS : If one or several branch folder don't display on the Project list in the SDK, then make sure when you open the branch folder, you directly see the files and the game folder. If you see a folder called "lr2-develop" then get its content one folder higher, in your named branch folder. I don't think you need to worry about that when you set up a Project folder, but it may matter if you put it inside the SDK folder)

And if you wish to have a Git repository clone that updates, then you can put that repository inside the Project folder. That way you only download the files you need. But that's a bit more tedious to do indeed.

Last edited:
Jun 26, 2023
How is it a fallacy to ask why someone is spending their precious time on entertainment they don't enjoy?
Let me simplify the thought process for you.

Unless some miracle happens and Vren resurfaces, it's only the Reformulate folks that keep this one going forward. Whether or not you like the direction, they are doing it for free, so they will do it the way they want. I suppose you don't even realize how disrespectful your original comment was, especially considering you don't even understand the technical limitations they operate under.
Then don't shit on people who are actually putting their time and effort into one of them just because you don't like parts of it. Especially when a lot of other people do, and appreciate it.

There's a massive difference between "this mod would be so much better with X" and "this mods needs X, and the Y they are adding is crap." Especially when what you want is anything but simple to achieve.

A bit of appreciation of the free stuff you're getting would go long way toward not getting the reaction you have.
You just need BC reducer and fertility boost. Think that's T3-T4 stuff.

It will still highly depend on which pregnancy settings you are playing under, though, since that has more impact than what you can achieve with the serums right now.
The first sentence is a strawman so I won't bother reading your reply, not sure if you just struggle with reading comprehension or you purposefully ignored the context of my reply, but it doesn't matter.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Etar

kazzari

Jun 2, 2020
Hi guys

One question :

where and when can you produce originals serums ( blue purple and red ) ?
( i see the option one time , but i miss click ;( )

at this point ,
can someone make
an unique post with all levels of love obedience slutiness trigger events for all the girls ? and some essential clues for a
kind of walkthrough ?
( with a link on first post ...maybe ?:WeSmart:)

i'm playing the game for first time yesterday , really good one(y) , but read 473 pages with 9457 posts to find something like a start of a walkthrough or some usefull clues is a real torture ...

HELP PLEASE !

thx in advance
:)

inveiglerZim

May 12, 2020
Hi guys

One question :

at this point ,
can someone make
an unique post with all levels of love obedience slutiness trigger events for all the girls ? and some essential clues for a
kind of walkthrough ?

i'm playing the game for first time yesterday , really good one(y) , but read 473 pages with 9457 posts to find something like a start of a walkthrough or some usefull clues is a real torture ...

HELP PLEASE !

thx in advance
AFAIK You can't produce the original serums but You can create your own serum designs with the same traits once you research them.

Reactions: pinktoiletpaper

ZacariasF100

Nov 1, 2022
Hi guys

One question :

at this point ,
can someone make
kind of walkthrough ?

HELP PLEASE !

thx in advance
Just design a new serum named Red Serum.Used up current stock of Blue or Red Serum before u produce the new design.

4.60 star(s) 56 Votes