4.60 star(s) 57 Votes

kazzari

Jun 2, 2020
Is this .bat tutorial a new tutorial? I remember that installing the beta was a different way
not realy , if you want you can read this on discord to see the differences between

personally I do the installation manually , when I read the text here ... it seems that some steps are missing , but if it's works ...

have a nice day !

Reactions: lossius

Tempor

May 12, 2018
ive always played the game with imperial measurement units until i noticed in the options menu i could switch to metric system
i never really cared for the womens measurements until now because i dont understand freedomland units, but since switching i cant not notice that gabrielle for example is freakin OBESE with 1.65cm but weighting 87.3 kg holy shit
in fact most women are on the shorter side but complete landwhales, and this is bothering me more than it should and no amount of serums can fix an entire town full of jabbas the hutt. devs plz fix
and if these ratios of height/weight are normal in burgerland (USA), i apologize for my cultural insensitivity

TheMayflower

May 7, 2024
ive always played the game with imperial measurement units until i noticed in the options menu i could switch to metric system
i never really cared for the womens measurements until now because i dont understand freedomland units, but since switching i cant not notice that gabrielle for example is freakin OBESE with 1.65cm but weighting 87.3 kg holy shit
in fact most women are on the shorter side but complete landwhales, and this is bothering me more than it should and no amount of serums can fix an entire town full of jabbas the hutt. devs plz fix
and if these ratios of height/weight are normal in burgerland (USA), i apologize for my cultural insensitivity
Just dose everyone with a weight loop serum

SwissCheese

Nov 3, 2018
Dunno if you're talking about story characters, but if you're getting overloaded with chubby rando's, go into preferences and scale curvy all the way down. Pretty sure you'll only need to contend with Gabrielle and the Sex Shop owner at that point. Also, I may be mistaken, but pretty sure you can use cheat menu to change their weight.

Reactions: makeitso

sofwhite1

Dec 23, 2017
Dunno if you're talking about story characters, but if you're getting overloaded with chubby rando's, go into preferences and scale curvy all the way down. Pretty sure you'll only need to contend with Gabrielle and the Sex Shop owner at that point. Also, I may be mistaken, but pretty sure you can use cheat menu to change their weight.
hahaha he's talking about the numbers in the stats, and yeah they are pretty ridiculous, gabby there is aparently 5'4" and 200 lbs... wait a minute... 1.65 cm? centimeters?

mlkss

May 14, 2020
Can someone explain to me what the "Opinions" menu is for and what the buttons/options do? I can't seem to find information anywhere on what that menu affects/indicates. I may also just be blind/stupid.

kaokao13579

Jul 24, 2022
Refactor: antidote is now a non-stackable trait that can only increase persons base serum_tolerance by 1

I'll play again in next patch.Antidote is imbalance.

freeguyinc16

Feb 15, 2022
I'm having trouble on installing the beta version
When i try downloang the script inside the folder, it kept pop up this info which i don't know where to locate this lr2mods folder file cuz the file is not exist

LR2R Game is installed in lr2mods folder.
The AIO script has moved itself into newly created lr2mods folder.
Please run the script again inside the lr2mods folder.

Anyone can step by step teach me how to install this game cuz i'm too noob. Much appreciate anyone who could assist on this matter.

Minoin

Jan 16, 2018
Hi there, I have two questions:

1) I triggered the 'date with Sarah' event some time ago ( got the notification), but she never showed up when working on Saturday. it's been weeks that I work the whole day on Saturday, but no Sarah. Is there a way to re-trigger the event?

2) does anyone know who I am missing form the storylines? -see image in Spoilers
How do I trigger meeting this person?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thanks a lot ;-*

Reactions: Ssato243

Minoin

Jan 16, 2018
You can also work out with a character: this reduces their weight without serum or cheats: it also creates the narrative that exercise is good for you, even in Burgerland :ROFLMAO:

Minoin

Jan 16, 2018
Can someone explain to me what the "Opinions" menu is for and what the buttons/options do? I can't seem to find information anywhere on what that menu affects/indicates. I may also just be blind/stupid.
Can you be a bit more specific about which menu and buttons?? If I understand you question, you probably mean this, which is the opinions' cheat menu:
snap0558.png
If so, here's the rundown:
* Every girl in their own version of this, which shows how they feel about things
* the right side is normal opinions like colors, music, etc. the left side is for sexual things/kinks. these are the ones you also can discover when you "make small talk" to a person. knowing these will help increase the love during these small talks
snap0559.png

* the left side is for sexual opinions and shows what a person is willing to do during sex. If that person 'Hates' an act, that option will be greyed out during sex and you won't be able to choose it. Some fetishes are only possible if a person 'loves' an specific act.
* in this opinion cheat-menu you can change the opinions without having to use serums or other in-game interactions:
- the question mark '?' changes whether you discovered that opinion or not
- the "-/+" decrease/increase the value, meaning increase dislike or increase liking
- the X 'deletes' that opinion, meaning it revert it to 'no opinion'

You close the menu by pressing on 'opinions' in lower right corner.

I hope this is what you meant and that it's clearer now ;)

Reactions: mlkss

themagiman

Mar 3, 2018

1) I triggered the 'date with Sarah' event some time ago ( got the notification), but she never showed up when working on Saturday. it's been weeks that I work the whole day on Saturday, but no Sarah. Is there a way to re-trigger the event?

2) does anyone know who I am missing form the storylines? -see image in Spoilers

Thanks a lot ;-*
who is christina and naomi? how do you meet them?

slobber

May 19, 2019

Thanks a lot ;-*
is it the hair stylist?
edit: the hair stylist also unlocks an extra girl (Candace)

Last edited:

slobber

May 19, 2019
who is christina and naomi? how do you meet them?
you meet christina by tutoring emily. when you tutor emily enough you go to her house. christina is emily's mum

you meet naomi by progressing sarah's storyline (date). you'll meet naomi on one of the dates

• Haha
Reactions: Minoin

Minoin

Jan 16, 2018
is it the hair stylist?
edit: the hair stylist also unlocks an extra girl (Candace)
Could be, since Sshe -Ophelia- is missing from the list.

This may be, by the way, a bug Tristim , Trollden LZ_Starbuck:
When you see Ophila in the list, she has a small story-line book:
snap0564.png

But when you speak with her, the book is gone:
snap0561.png
She also doesn't appear in the girls' list on Story-progression:

snap0557.png

Compare e.g. with Camila, who has the book both times and shows up in the overview:

snap0563.png

snap0562.png

And you're right, slobber, Candace is also missing from the overview: there isn't even a locked placeholder for her. WiP, I guess ;)

Gig1984

May 3, 2018

Thanks a lot ;-*
You are missing Ellie, if I see it right. To meet her keep working on all kinds of nanobots (monitoring, social sexual, and so on).

But who is Penelope and how to meet her?

4.60 star(s) 57 Votes