4.60 star(s) 57 Votes

slobber

May 19, 2019
Gig1984 Penelope is the pain in the butt that'll bug you when your attention goes too high. Max your attention a few times during weekday (selling high attention serums or getting caught having public sex by the Police Officer). She is a city employee

Reactions: Gig1984

Minoin

Jan 16, 2018
You are missing Ellie, if I see it right. To meet her keep working on all kinds of nanobots (monitoring, social sexual, and so on).

But who is Penelope and how to meet her?
Aha, Thanks ! :-*

Penelope is indeed the city administrator sent when your attention is too high. She will cripple your buisness if yu let her run rampant.
I had fun corrupting her on the many visits since I always have high attention :D
snap0565.png

Minoin

Jan 16, 2018
BTW,
I found what may be another a bug Tristim , Trollden LZ_Starbuck:
The (first) yoga lesson doesn't trigger if the MC doesn't sleep in his own bed the Monday before the lesson.
I spent the night at a girl's, and on Tuesday early morning, Sarah & Erica were in the lobby, but the yoga event didn't trigger.
When I went back and slept in my own bed, then it triggered as intended.

Again, thank for the great game (which is eating away at my time I should be using productively :ROFLMAO:)

chainedpanda

Jun 26, 2017
Is this .bat tutorial a new tutorial? I remember that installing the beta was a different way
Yes. Not that long ago a moder created it since the older method was a bit tedious. Now once you have everything installed, you can update the game with just a few clicks and y/n choices rather than paste code in the git terminal.

Reactions: lossius

mlkss

May 14, 2020
Can you be a bit more specific about which menu and buttons?? If I understand you question, you probably mean this, which is the opinions' cheat menu:
View attachment 3814179
If so, here's the rundown:
* Every girl in their own version of this, which shows how they feel about things
* the right side is normal opinions like colors, music, etc. the left side is for sexual things/kinks. these are the ones you also can discover when you "make small talk" to a person. knowing these will help increase the love during these small talks
View attachment 3814185

* the left side is for sexual opinions and shows what a person is willing to do during sex. If that person 'Hates' an act, that option will be greyed out during sex and you won't be able to choose it. Some fetishes are only possible if a person 'loves' an specific act.
* in this opinion cheat-menu you can change the opinions without having to use serums or other in-game interactions:
- the question mark '?' changes whether you discovered that opinion or not
- the "-/+" decrease/increase the value, meaning increase dislike or increase liking
- the X 'deletes' that opinion, meaning it revert it to 'no opinion'

You close the menu by pressing on 'opinions' in lower right corner.

I hope this is what you meant and that it's clearer now ;)
That's exactly what I was referring to! Thank you! Sorry for not being a bit more clear in my question.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Minoin

Minoin

Jan 16, 2018
And yet again, I found what may be another a bug Tristim , Trollden LZ_Starbuck:

One night, a video-watching event triggered where Jenifer asks you to watch a movie, and you can invite Lilly and choose the added serum to the wine yes/no, then take charge of the evening or not.
The you get options to strip, BJ, or fuck.

I chose the "have them blow you" option, and when Jenifer strips, the game goes into a loop:
snap0566.png
snap0567.png
snap0568.png
snap0569.png
This keeps repeating indefinitely, and the game won't proceed.

BTW, I'm using the beta version with the 5 mods.
;-*

SwissCheese

Nov 3, 2018
And yet again, I found what may be another a bug Tristim , Trollden LZ_Starbuck:

One night, a video-watching event triggered where Jenifer asks you to watch a movie, and you can invite Lilly and choose the added serum to the wine yes/no, then take charge of the evening or not.
The you get options to strip, BJ, or fuck.

I chose the "have them blow you" option, and when Jenifer strips, the game goes into a loop:
View attachment 3816040
View attachment 3816042
View attachment 3816043
View attachment 3816044
This keeps repeating indefinitely, and the game won't proceed.

BTW, I'm using the beta version with the 5 mods.
;-*
Are you sure she wasn't just wearing an insane amount of nightgowns? Like when kids put on all the clothes in their closet?

• Haha
Reactions: Minoin and slobber

DracZ

Feb 28, 2020
You can do it with the cheat menu. I had one game where I changed the mother and sister into random character designs I liked from a previous game.
Could you/someone tell or show where exactly? I just don't see it in the cheat menu :(

ARB582

Jan 6, 2018
I am unable to advance time, I am stuck at Early morning (Day 0). I am able to research and wait an unlimited amount of time.

markconnor

Aug 31, 2020
Can any kind soul give me some troubleshooting help? I recently did a fresh install of the latest 2024.05B and loaded up a few mods (LT Serum Traits, LT Utility, Zenpack, and Virginity Tracker). So far I'm not getting any crisis events, but it looks like one wants to trigger. But instead I keep getting an exception " 'Main Character' object has no attribute 'is_at_office' ".

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If I just go into the mod files and delete that anal_fetish event, will this solve my problem? Or is there a better way to address this, like properly adding/renaming the 'is_at_office' it is looking for? I can keep playing, but it kinda sucks to be missing all the crisis events. I've had the same exception pop up after a time-tick both when I'm in the office and when I'm at home.

markconnor

Aug 31, 2020
I am unable to advance time, I am stuck at Early morning (Day 0). I am able to research and wait an unlimited amount of time.
Did you start the game with the tutorial option? If so, you're obligated to talk with Steph at the HQ, and then follow her through all the different departments in your office. After you're done with the tour, the game will advance one time-tick to afternoon and then you get full control. If you're still having problems, the only thing I can think of is the game bugged out when you were meant to pick your first research trait and got f-ed. Have you started a new game?

Reactions: ARB582

ARB582

Jan 6, 2018
Did you start the game with the tutorial option? If so, you're obligated to talk with Steph at the HQ, and then follow her through all the different departments in your office. After you're done with the tour, the game will advance one time-tick to afternoon and then you get full control. If you're still having problems, the only thing I can think of is the game bugged out when you were meant to pick your first research trait and got f-ed. Have you started a new game?
I talked to Steph at HQ and went through all dept with her and now she is in lobby and I am unable to advance time.
I"ll try starting a new game to see if it fixes things.

Tempor

May 12, 2018
hahaha he's talking about the numbers in the stats, and yeah they are pretty ridiculous, gabby there is aparently 5'4" and 200 lbs... wait a minute... 1.65 cm? centimeters?
Uups meant 1.65m which is equivalent to 165 centimenters :ROFLMAO:
sure we can adjust stats at the beggining but i would rather the default setting have an equal distribution of body types and have them with actual normal ratios of weight/height
sure i could cheat the stats but my game has 108 NPCs and new ones will still spawn with wonky stats

sundevil1212

May 1, 2021
Decided to tease a bit more...
Apologies for bringing up an 8 month old post to the top. I’m sure I missed some sort of update on this, but if so, do we know what the status of the graphic overhaul is or if it’s still planned? Totally get that if it’s happening it’s going to take a very long time.

kazzari

Jun 2, 2020
2) does anyone know who I am missing form the storylines? -see image in Spoilers
How do I trigger meeting this person?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thanks a lot ;-*
seems you didn't talk to your cousin , the missing one is gabriel your
cousin , you must talk to her just after you first meet her at home , or you
could get an error like this !

Have a nice day !

Greymantle

Jan 11, 2018
OK, so, after toying with the last stable version, I decided to switch to Beta and I have a few questions and thoughts on new gameplay introduced (my last sync with git was yesterday) :
1. I can understand why Love threshold for small talk and other interaction have been modified, imo it balances the game a little better, especially for girls already in a relationship. So about that change, it's a good one for me.
2. On the other hand, changing max theshold you can reach with different obedience interaction (stripping panties for example) is a good thing, but it's a shame if you use that interaction (or if the game make you use it through an event like blowjob at work), you actually LOSE all obedience over that threshold. I learned the hard way with a girl losing 64 points of obedience just because she decided she should give a bj in my office...
3. Where did Cara go ? What is now required to unlock the sexshop storyline ? I've already unlocked the stripclub (even before meeting Auntie and Cousin) but whatever I tried, I never crossed path with Cara or her shop... And that leads me to a little suggestion : in the new screen for story characters, would it be possible to just give a hint on how to unlock the ones we haven't encountered yet ?

Anyway, the way this whole game progresses is really nice, keep up the good work guys!

Last edited:

kazzari

Jun 2, 2020
OK, so, after toying with the last stable version, I decided to switch to Beta and I have a few questions and thoughts on new gameplay introduced (my last sync with git was yesterday) :
1. I can understand why Love threshold for small talk and other interaction have been modified, imo it balances the game a little better, especially for girls already in a relationship. So about that change, it's a good one for me.
2. On the other hand, changing max theshold you can reach with different obedience interaction (stripping panties for example) is a good thing, but it's a shame if you use that interaction (or if the game make you use it through an event like blowjob at work), you actually LOSE all obedience over that threshold. I learned the hard way with a girl losing 64 points of obedience just because she decided she should give a bj in my office...
3. Where did Cara go ? What is now required to unlock the sexshop storyline ? I've already unlocked the stripclub (even before meeting Auntie and Cousin) but whatever I tried, I never crossed path with Cara or her shop... And that leads me to a little suggestion : in the new screen for story characters, would it be possible to just give a hint on how to unlock the ones we haven't encountered yet ?

Anyway, the way this whole game progresses is really nice, keep up the good work guys!
question 3 :
"for develop branch only " Cara only appears now when you meet this two points , first : auntie in your home , second : a minimum of 10k money to invest (not sur for 10k , but you understand the mechanics i bet )

for your others questions , maybe a bug , maybe not enough sluttiness ?, never see that again ( except for Ashley boobjob quest ), ask directly to Tristim

Have a nice day !

Gig1984

May 3, 2018
I fail to trigger the event to buy the strip club in my new playthrough. I'm much farther storylike with Cara and Gabrielle is working for me already but the strip club is still not out of buisness. Is there any specific trigger than I'm missing?
I let Gabrielle work there on weekends this time. Was this a mistake?

4.60 star(s) 57 Votes