4.60 star(s) 57 Votes

AXELXX

Apr 10, 2018
muy buenas por si acaso no saben si hay un parche para traducir al español este juego
lo quiero jugar pero no se ingles y no entiendo la mayor parte del juego

gracias
yo juego en pc y tengo que usar traductor de google en el telefono pa traducir jajajajaja :(

Reactions: Mee&Mee

BigCut

Dec 13, 2023
I tried editing out the code that prevents clones from becoming pregnant (why even have it that way, it's not like your children are anything but a number anyhow?) but I don't know shit about compiling from GitGud so now I'm stuck with the source code on my local machine, trying to figure out how to compile it and see if it works.

Anyone know why clones can't get pregnant in the first place? AFAIK they used to be able to in earlier versions, but somewhere down the line it appears to have changed...

Jul 1, 2024
I have a question. How I can raise obedience without the side effect of -1 stats when girls drink the serum? I want to raise fast the obedience, but can't find a way to do that without loosing to much stats that is vital for the employee. They need to work hard and fuck hard naturally!

May 30, 2019
I have a question. How I can raise obedience without the side effect of -1 stats when girls drink the serum? I want to raise fast the obedience, but can't find a way to do that without loosing to much stats that is vital for the employee. They need to work hard and fuck hard naturally!
Play the game to unlock better research tiers.

SDN111

Sep 26, 2023
I can't seem to find Erica and Kaya, when do they make an appearance, I'm also past 100 days?
Once you unlock level 1 serums Erica will appear. Kaya appears on the weekend I believe after unlocking level 1 serums but it could be after only two weeks.

McMahon

Mar 5, 2019
Hi all,

Offering to a student an interrnshipt I got this error:

1721316996256.png

This message is mainly adressed to the mods & developers, to fix it. BTW, you are doing a great work!

Congratulations!

markconnor

Aug 31, 2020
Thank for the clear and comprehensive tips.
I guess I'm most confused by the serum manufacturing. I need to
1. Research
2. Design serum (combine the research outputs). This is where I don't know what I'm doing. Just combine randomly?
3. Produce product
4. Sell product
Is that correct?

After two weeks of research, I'm more or less out of money, with just 3 employees, Stephanie, Sarah, and a random. And not anywhere near designing a product, let alone produce anything that can be sold.
So, more of a money managing problem than anything else.
Some advice I can give for early starting focus.

On your starting stats, I would recommend a min-max strategy. You want to focus your work efforts in as narrow a focus as possible where you are most effective, and then diversify later on. I would advise fully investing all your starting stat points in charisma, supply, and foreplay. I'll explain why.
  • Charisma: This impacts not only your effectiveness in some work functions (supply, marketing mainly) but also your interactions with girls. One of your best abilities as a boss is a daily free action with each employee to professionally compliment or professionally insult them. Complimenting adds +1 love and also adds your charisma value to the girl's happiness. Insulting them costs -1 love and -2 happiness, and results in an increase in her obedience by your charisma value. If you can flirt with the girl, it costs you a mere 15 stamina to professional insult her and then pay 15 stamina to regular flirt/compliment her, resulting in a +charisma to her obedience, with the love and happiness washing each other out. Once obedience starts going past 160, you can do all sorts of things; make her strip, have sex with her, make her test a serum. You also can abuse her as an "employee"; normally as a girl becomes more skilled she will expect a higher salary, and if she doesn't get it and her happiness is low she will quit. With a very high obedience (like 200) you can keep lowering her salary until she works for free, and she still won't quit. Either way, a highly obedient employee is ideal for a regular sex partner early game, both to meet sex goals for level ups and to gain clarity which is needed to unlock serum traits.
  • Supply. So you've got Steph working on R&D. And you've got her sister Ashley who joins around week 2 to work production. That leaves HR, marketing, and supply procurement. Steph and her sister are both skilled enough (duty capacity) that you can assign them a paperwork duty so they don't lower business efficiency, meaning you can skip HR entirely. And once you get larger, Sarah steps in to become HR director, so you definately don't need HR skills ever. Marketing, you're still low sales volume enough that even if you don't market, you won't notice much of an impact on your sell price, and by month 1 Alexis will join you to work sales. That leaves supply procurement, which you either need to do yourself or hire out for. You will likely want to spend some turns doing non-work stuff, so having high skill in supply & charisma means you can buy enough supply in 1 turn for a full day's production out of Ashley.
  • Foreplay. This is fairly basic; you've got to warm a girl up with 1st, 2nd & 3rd base before she'll be letting you nut her poop chute. Being able to get a girl to quickly orgasm from light play will open her up to more daring actions, so you should be maxing foreplay then oral then vag then anal. And before that you should max stamina, but you can't with your starting stats. You want to be a master of one skill at a time, not a shitty jack of all trades.
For your first few weeks, take things slow. You need to unlock serum traits before you can do anything. I'd recommend high capacity and basic medical procedures, then suggestion drugs and caffine or some other benign trait. You'll basically want 2 production pipelines;
  • Legitimate drugs. Like a primitive serum, high capacity, basic medical, caffine serum. This will be your starting moneymaker, sell it as you make it.
  • Shady deal / illicit actions. Like a primitive serum, high capacity, suggestion drugs + something else (birth control suppression / +slutty). Contract offers may request these, but you can only sell so much because the attention you get will cause problems.
  • Not a true production but an R&D route. When you finish researching a new serum design, you get 1 sample. Usually this is sufficient to learn what you need to know about it to negate side effects. Feed it to an employee in the morning, if you've got 250 base stamina, you can do 3x each of flirt, small talk, and compliment for a +1.8 mastery of all its traits in 1 turn. Very easy to get +5 or more mastery by the end of the day if you continue to spend all your stamina with the test subject. Then no need to produce the serum design, you've unlocked the next better design, scrap it and move on.
Talk with Camilla and set your goals and objectives. Early game, you've got no game, so having a goal of impregnating a chick is unrealistic. Focus on work-a-day for stat improvement, work production for job skill improvement (like buying x# of supplies), and flirting for sex stat improvement. Reroll your goal until you've got these. Spend your stamina every day flirting and try to level up your stamina every day, and then use your remaining stamina to small talk new women so you've got a bigger pool of women you can flirt with. Start with Steph & Ashley, plus your sis & mom, and then branch out to random girls. For the other stats, continue min-maxing by maxing charisma and supply before diversifying. This will help your mac game and your business.

Don't spend money on anything except;
  1. Steph & her sister Ashley's salary
  2. Buying supplies (yes, even before you've got a serum to produce, you want a stockpile)
Once you've got a basic serum that can make money and has no attention stat, set it to production and auto-sell. Have Ashley produce it 100%. Continue unlocking new traits. You need 4 traits and one of them needs to be a suggest drug, then you can talk to Steph, have her sample one of those suggest serums, and that will unlock Tier 2.

If you find yourself going broke, you've got 3 options.
  1. Walk around the downtown streets. There is an event where you see a wallet drop, easy $100 to pocket. Only triggers maybe 1/8 times, so not reliable but if you save-scum you can do it every time.
  2. Help your sister do a photo shoot in the morning or evening, easy $50 and the event is always guaranteed.
  3. Sell your old serums. Around week 1 end your mom gives you a dozen old serums from LR1. You can sell these for cash if desperate.

grimbeer

Feb 12, 2021
I tried editing out the code that prevents clones from becoming pregnant (why even have it that way, it's not like your children are anything but a number anyhow?) but I don't know shit about compiling from GitGud so now I'm stuck with the source code on my local machine, trying to figure out how to compile it and see if it works.

Anyone know why clones can't get pregnant in the first place? AFAIK they used to be able to in earlier versions, but somewhere down the line it appears to have changed...
I'm in
game\general_actions\location_actions
biotech_room_actions.rpy
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You can see that it creates a whole new character, with most of the data for a new character. Fertility is not something mentioned in the cloning code. I would think that the_person.draw_person would contain fertility data, but I guess not. I tried to find the file that creates random characters to see if I could just borrow that code, but couldn't find it.

I originally came here for help finding where to cut out the requirements for free use office slut. But I found that while answering your question. Thanks, I guess.

Reactions: Burt

felixboy

Apr 29, 2020
I am unable to advance time, I am stuck at Early morning (Day 0). I am able to research and wait an unlimited amount of time.
This happened to me the first time I loaded the game. I can't remember if I just started a new game, or reloaded completely (I think I just restarted) but it didn't happen the second time.

Burt

Ignoring Social Media
Dec 14, 2016
I am unable to advance time, I am stuck at Early morning (Day 0). I am able to research and wait an unlimited amount of time.
It could be anything. I would reinstall the game clean. But you could delete the rpyc files *.rpyc in game folder of the game search and del them means when you start the game it only has the base .rpy files not newly updated ones. TBH I have never had this issue and the in built cheat should allow you to change the time to anything you want

Burt

Ignoring Social Media
Dec 14, 2016
Hi all,

Offering to a student an interrnshipt I got this error:

View attachment 3844119

This message is mainly adressed to the mods & developers, to fix it. BTW, you are doing a great work!

Congratulations!
Typo in attribute names basically does not have that attribute present or to quote myself mistakenly treat a string variable as an object with attributes or methods that it doesn't actually possess
It will be fixed in more recent updates to the Beta

zargana

Jun 1, 2017
Hi all, i have a suggestion.

Can the developers add some kind of counter -if its possible of course- for serum stock?

This would a huge help to organize the production of serum that is missing.

ravenhawk

Jul 2, 2017
Maybe u should gain rep with Christine (if i am remember correctly surname is Laskarine). She's is the police chief ;) . Hope it helps.
Oh, I have no problem with either lady. In my current playthrough they are both in my harem now.

DrLizardman

Apr 28, 2021
Has there been anymore news on the next stable or packaged dev builds? I don't really want to keep up on my save if it will require a restart of the game.

Reactions: abgazil
4.60 star(s) 57 Votes