4.60 star(s) 57 Votes
Jul 17, 2018
This may be a stupid question, but how do I get the nursery mod? I have the harem mansion mod, and the growth serum, but don't see anything about a nursery mod.

Muhdurr

May 10, 2022
I would like to know if there is a mid or late game Batchlorette (Named Waifu) that i could recruit for supply refill? Like we get Stephanie for R&D, Ashley for Production, Sarah is ment for HR and somewhat later we get one for Marketing. Though, Alexis doesn't strike me as "the" Marketing figure, more like a nice to have - If it fits it sits - Character. Guess it has to do with her not having much story...
On the thought of story, does Cousin Gabriel have story? I had an first run and blackmailed her, now i rebooted to see if i can play more efficently and woo her without Blackmail. Though i am missing her Questionmark, the one where i can see her Quests...

Muhdurr

May 10, 2022
I would like to rename the condor map places. I cheated the familie name of Steph and ashley but their condor still has the old name on the map. Please help? This is what it looks like now:
1721769409891.png

I'd like to change sanders into Cotton.

Last edited:

darkBlu

Jun 29, 2018
I would like to know if there is a mid or late game Batchlorette (Named Waifu) that i could recruit for supply refill? Like we get Stephanie for R&D, Ashley for Production, Sarah is ment for HR and somewhat later we get one for Marketing. Though, Alexis doesn't strike me as "the" Marketing figure, more like a nice to have - If it fits it sits - Character. Guess it has to do with her not having much story...
There is one yes. She is part of the hair dresser's storyline.

Ssato243

Feb 2, 2021
i dont use nothing on this just save the beginning and still
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/bugfix_additions/compatibility_fix.rpy", line 146, in <module>
  File "game/bugfix_additions/compatibility_fix.rpy", line 126, in save_game_compatibility
NameError: name 'list_of_jobs' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "script.rpyc", line 160, in script call
  File "bugfix_additions/action_mod_core.rpyc", line 73, in script call
  File "bugfix_additions/compatibility_fix.rpyc", line 161, in script call
  File "bugfix_additions/compatibility_fix.rpyc", line 146, in script
  File "C:\‏‏תיקיה חדשה\LabRats2-Reformulate-2024.05B-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1138, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "C:\‏‏תיקיה חדשה\LabRats2-Reformulate-2024.05B-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1122, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec(bytecode, globals, locals)
  File "game/bugfix_additions/compatibility_fix.rpy", line 146, in <module>
  File "game/bugfix_additions/compatibility_fix.rpy", line 126, in save_game_compatibility
  File "game/major_game_classes/character_related/_job_definitions_ren.py", line 261, in init_full_job_list
NameError: name 'list_of_jobs' is not defined

Windows-10-10.0.19045 AMD64
Ren'Py 8.1.3.23091805
Lab Rats 2 - Down to Business 2024.05B
Wed Jul 24 02:02:53 2024

Yurij

Sep 11, 2017
but I don't know shit about compiling from GitGud so now I'm stuck with the source code on my local machine, trying to figure out how to compile it and see if it works.
You only need to download , extract it, put the folder game from gitgud inside that folder and then run the renpy executable

Yurij

Sep 11, 2017
I would like to rename the condor map places. I cheated the familie name of Steph and ashley but their condor still has the old name on the map. Please help? This is what it looks like now:

I'd like to change sanders into Cotton.
Start talking to the person whose home you want to rename and open the console and run this.
Code:
the_person.home.formal_name = "Name of home"

SMC85

Apr 15, 2024
Virgin tracker wasn't working anymore so I completely reinstalled the beta version of the game but it isn't working anyway.

There used to be those symbols, the peach, lips etc. It would tell you if they were on the route to having a certain fetish and how many more fillings they needed.

smuk

Jul 4, 2017
Ashley stays home after I hired her. Cant progress her story. Is there a way to reset her or do I have to start a new game..?

4.60 star(s) 57 Votes