4.60 star(s) 57 Votes

ravenhawk

Jul 2, 2017
That's what killed the original game. Please tell me it is not a priority thing.
Part of it is priority, but mostly it is the complexity. With the level of control the player has over the color and translucency of the clothing and hair, basic paperdolls are not simple. I'm also on the LR2R discord, and they did post a list of free clothing assets for Daz that match the clothing currently available in game.

Jul 17, 2018
Ophelia Von Friseur doesn't work in the Beta version. She still appears in the salon but her story won't trigger. I already tried starting a new game. Her story does work with the other version of the game though.

Jun 8, 2017
Ophelia Von Friseur doesn't work in the Beta version. She still appears in the salon but her story won't trigger. I already tried starting a new game. Her story does work with the other version of the game though.
download the latest developer version on Git Hub. The one I’m playing on doesn’t have any problems with Ophelia. It does take feel like her events take a little longer to trigger but I think some of the characters got their quests changed a bit. Make sure you also don’t have crisis events set to 100% in the settings when you are in your room. Some events might not trigger because of that.

bloodbus

Sep 30, 2020
That's what killed the original game. Please tell me it is not a priority thing.
Starbuck and Tristim are doing their usual work. I haven't paid too much attention for a while, but it's someone else besides those main two making their attempt at new art

Jun 8, 2017
Also make sure you check out the mods from the discord like Virgin Tracker, Kaden, and Kina's modpacks. VT gives cool icons at a glance during sex scenes to see a girl's current status. Kaden lets you make serums with some crazy traits and even lets you have 28 trait slots. They also changed up a few of the character quests or when they show up so it might feel like a different game if yall just played the last stable release.

Kaelric

Oct 30, 2021
Quick question: Am I forced to get rebecca and gabrielle pregnant to make them my girlfriends or is there a way around that?

Fossilf

Oct 22, 2017
Current beta broken. Goes to wrong menu after stripping a clothing item during a date, can perform any "acts".

Fossilf

Oct 22, 2017
Quick question: Am I forced to get rebecca and gabrielle pregnant to make them my girlfriends or is there a way around that?
Never found a way around it. Best you can do is wait and give end game pregnancy accelerator to decrease the annoyance.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Same, although not as later. If I'm not wrong they both depend on company progress.
Sex shop depends on aunt and cousin moving out if I remember right from what I read on discord in beta versions (to make sure the teamup between Cara and aunt can be opened with more certainty amongst other reasons), Ophelia I am not sure if is same thing or related to something in company.

Reactions: AXELXX and oldshoe

Elkrose

Oct 20, 2018
Also make sure you check out the mods from the discord like Virgin Tracker, Kaden, and Kina's modpacks. VT gives cool icons at a glance during sex scenes to see a girl's current status. Kaden lets you make serums with some crazy traits and even lets you have 28 trait slots. They also changed up a few of the character quests or when they show up so it might feel like a different game if yall just played the last stable release.
Keep in mind though, majority of the Mods are better used on the latest Develop of LR2R. Your better off to refer to the LR2R Discord for more up to date info on how to get the mods working smoothly. Also you will pretty much get to the moment when things are fixed, repaired, updated a lot quicker too!

Happy gaming, and try not to wear out your wrists too much! :p

DrLizardman

Apr 28, 2021
anyone having trouble using the beta updater? It says to just run it again inside the folder it made to update but when I do it says It cant find RenPy anymore

4.60 star(s) 57 Votes