4.60 star(s) 57 Votes

SDN111

Sep 26, 2023
is there a way to increase max duty number?
Depending on what you mean yes.

Each characters job experience can increase over time. They will ask for a promotion which will increase their personal.

If you mean the absolute maximum (I believe 8 per person might have been decreased to 5) then without changing code no.

Nostraclamus

May 12, 2020
They are getting there. Reworking the games basic structure and redoing the graphics is a big lift, they have made good progress the past few months. It's not easy taking over a dead guys project, especially without the tools he used to make the models....
Wait wait wait

Vren died?! I thought he just abandoned it

Also, has the quest with Jennifer's boss been finished yet?

TheItch

Jul 24, 2021
Bruh I could've swore I played this game years ago when I only had an android and it's still not complete?
It's an ongoing community project worked on by a few very different people with different skills and priorities. I don't think they have a clear idea of what a "finished" might even look like, since more stuff gets added and changed around all the time.

Reactions: rb813 and AdHyde

franksiinatra

Dec 17, 2019
has anyone figured out how to cheat Nora's research traits yet? im using URM, and I searched noras_rewards, i get all the traits to appear, but when i try to turn the variables for "researched" and "unlocked" from false to true, they dont appear

MrHatIsHere

Jan 18, 2022
Are there any similar slave management games? I love the freedom of this game. I only know of one free city so far
The best open-world slave management to me in terms of pure open gameplay is "Strive For Power" (https://f95zone.to/threads/strive-for-power-v1-0d-maverik.1136/). It is highly text-based, and the sex scenes are generally described in text rather than you seeing anything. However, it has a LOT of options and a LOT that can be found and done, although this means it can have quite the learning curve if you just jump into the sandbox mode like I did. I strongly recommend having this wiki( ) handy, especially in terms of the story characters.

RemiliaScarlett

Aug 18, 2018
I am still hoping the add muscle growth at some point

anyways any changelogs (I mean the list of small bug fixes etc is cool, but doesnt help to see what really changed, like do we get new questlines, serum traits, models etc ??)

Reactions: chuangshiren

Sihn8

Dec 26, 2017
Wait wait wait

Vren died?! I thought he just abandoned it

Also, has the quest with Jennifer's boss been finished yet?
I don't know if anyone ever truly confirmed it. but Vren made regular updates for years while making the game. he wasn't perfect at it but he never disappeared and his work never slacked. his last messages was something about the next update coming along nicely even though he was struggling with the new character model work he was doing. ( he was trying to make all new character models in Live2D) and how he was making the game open source so modders could help bug fix while he made main game content. then he never said anything again. during late Covid lock down. so take of that what you will.

4.60 star(s) 57 Votes