4.60 star(s) 57 Votes

NotaBullRobo

Nov 24, 2017
ok if you broke vaginal taboo, using events or other method to bypass the normal taboo order. shouldn't you be able have sex them then during the normal sex system? instead of having to go though the normal process of breaking individual taboo one by one.

this one also apply to the sex option when threating to fire you employee, if you already have sex with them can you not just jump straight to the sex potion instead of having unlocking them one by one, when you do the firing option.
The taboo system is jank. Not only can it largely be circumvented by allowing the girl to take the lead (which really should be an option, not just the result of you leaving after they get horny), but it also gets over-ruled by a lot of questlines, which feels limiting for no real reason. I think the core gameplay loop here is really fun, but there's tons of balance decisions that are strange.

Reactions: Forgotted

InfinityzeN

Oct 29, 2016
Anyone else getting just a white screen after the loading screen? No issues with 2024.5, but both 2024.8 and the dev just got to a blank white screen for me.
EDIT: Never mind, hold shift on startup and change driver selection

Eonor

Sep 9, 2017
Updated my Android Port of Lab Rats 2 Reformulate to v2024.08.

Got some basic gestures loaded in: swipe up for save menu, swipe down to hide UI, swipe left to rollback and swipe right to skip. Save files are now stored in the Documents folder. This sometimes means that you may need to close and re-open the port after installing so the save folder is properly created.

Please let me know if you encounter any other issues with the port and I'll see what I can do to get them sorted.

Link: -

Darkmind

Jan 27, 2019
I like it but sex CG's with no dick feels super weird, hopefully the dev adds this in?
On the other hand some of us don't like seeing some random dick in the sex CGI that doesn't feel connected to anything and would prefer not to have it.

All in all, at this point I'm on the side of less work for the devs, overall... ;)

MASTER0199

Oct 25, 2017
Anyone having issues with Joiplay (and that Ren'Py plug-in)?

I've been trying to start the game, and it crashed about 2 seconds into the loading screen

Blue24

Dec 26, 2019
Either Covid got him, or he's fertilizing sunflowers in Ukraine.... he was the right age to get abducted/drafted, and disappeared 6 weeks after Russia invaded Ukraine.
Honestly at this point I'm more interested in the mystery of the missing man than I am the game. There's no hard evidence of anything and his patron still rakes in just over $230 a month for absolutely nothing. Where's that going if he's dead? Has anyone ever figured out his real identity or tried to find proof he's dead?

4.60 star(s) 57 Votes