4.60 star(s) 57 Votes

derpnibbles

Jul 28, 2017
can this game be made with Koikatu models?
All of the models are chopped up as paper dolls and stored. I think the original labrats used Honey Select or something similar.

I assume it would be "possible" to replace all the current models with Koikatsu or Honey Select or whatever, but you'd need someone to go through the effort of rendering all of them.

Someone is currently trying to update all the Daz models and it's a very VERY slow process.

So the answer to your question is probably yes, but it would take a lot of volunteer work.

NotaBullRobo

Nov 24, 2017
Is there any sort of walkthrough or starting tips for this modded version anywhere?
Its basically a sandbox game so tips are largely dependant on what you actually want to do... so what you wanna do lol.

All of the models are chopped up as paper dolls and stored. I think the original labrats used Honey Select or something similar.

I assume it would be "possible" to replace all the current models with Koikatsu or Honey Select or whatever, but you'd need someone to go through the effort of rendering all of them.

Someone is currently trying to update all the Daz models and it's a very VERY slow process.

So the answer to your question is probably yes, but it would take a lot of volunteer work.
The sex scenes are all done in pieces. Doggy, the smallest folder, has 4868 pieces. You'd either have to replace all that, for all different folders, or just completely revamp that system. So yeah, I think no matter how its done, it'd be a massive revamp.

harazard

Apr 22, 2018
Its basically a sandbox game so tips are largely dependant on what you actually want to do... so what you wanna do lol.

The sex scenes are all done in pieces. Doggy, the smallest folder, has 4868 pieces. You'd either have to replace all that, for all different folders, or just completely revamp that system. So yeah, I think no matter how its done, it'd be a massive revamp.
Woah that explains the complexity of adding new sex poses in the game which is a shame tbh.But i guess only the patient will enjoy a new sex pose or so in the future.

4.60 star(s) 57 Votes