4.60 star(s) 57 Votes

Skiphon

Dec 11, 2022
Nevermind, I figured it out. You just have be arrested in the afternoon I guess. Then you can interact with police officer as normal

hostaa

Mar 21, 2019
I would like to see girls quirks reflected more in game. If the gir likes makup she should alywas wear it. If she doesent she shouldn. If you force her to wear it when she doesent like it trough corporate ubiform she should loose hapiness. If she doesen like to wear panties she shouldnt if she likes skirts she should wear skirts, if she likes pants she shold wear pants. If she likes some colour she should wear most clothes in that colour. If she hates colour she should avoid it. Quirks should have more meaning and should be better reflected in the game. Also for the end game you should be able to buy villa and have girls to move in with you.

hostaa

Mar 21, 2019
Hospital should alow plastic surgery of the face, clones should start at age 18 without quirks. Clones could also be your property and should work for free, but you would have to pay for their food and place to stay. Perhaps you could buy apartment building for them. With more resarch you may be able to chose clones quirks and have them start more corupted and obediant. Strip club ubgrade to brothel when you corupt the mayor. Ability to own restaurant where or bar where you could spike food, drink. More places to wisit like park, beach, waterpark, amusment park.....

Shirohige

Jul 4, 2017
Hello, in the last version of the game, anybody know if we can remove the intrauterine device of Erica ? And if is possible, who can do that ? thank

4.60 star(s) 57 Votes