4.70 star(s) 62 Votes

Cancermancer

Aug 6, 2017
Okay so i asked this a few days back but no one responded so im going to have to ask again but how do i complete the paid research event chain for Nora King?
View attachment 3952446
Yeah, you need to be talking to your head researcher to progress to tier 2 serums here Nora is intruduced, she will give you a serum trait to research, once you bring its mastery to level 3 you can go back to her.

Jame8513

Aug 30, 2017
For Erica, you just need to get her to develop a breeding fetish with the serum and an event will trigger which she says she went off her God-tier birth control that even my max'ed out fertility based serums can't defeat. As for Camilla, I am sure it is related to her story quests that aren't done yet.
Did your best serum can fix infertile on random NPC ? I cannot find a way to fix that

MaxTheDark

Apr 11, 2021
When did you guys add serum value degradation? I really don't like how serum value drops over time, the game already has a lot of shit, and this seems like an extra way to fuck players about. Normally I'd just get a serum to generate me money and focus on everything else. Now I also have to waste time and resources recreating the same serum every single time it's value drops. It's neither realistic, nor does it add to the experience.

Also, I realized, when you hire Jennifer as your personal assistant, she stops appearing in the kitchen on evenings.

I remember an older version of the game would break the wednesday evening card game when Lily is in Harem Mansion, is this still the case?

Reactions: forgotp

YSP=

Feb 13, 2020
When did you guys add serum value degradation? I really don't like how serum value drops over time,
From what I understand it drops depending on how much you sell vs market reach. So simply shifting to another serum and letting the market recover will work. For me it is more a early game problem when you don't have that many different serums and don't have much market reach.

Reactions: waffel

redzadow

May 18, 2017
Is there a list of Nora's Special Traits and where (or how) to find them?
When talking to Nora your quest list will be updated with her outstanding special traits and how to unlock them. Just hover your mouse over the blue question mark in the bottom left corner when talking to her.

Dochh

May 1, 2023
When talking to Nora your quest list will be updated with her outstanding special traits and how to unlock them. Just hover your mouse over the blue question mark in the bottom left corner when talking to her.
Got it thanks

GrizzlyUK

Oct 21, 2019
Any of you can help me?
What sort of help are you hoping to obtain here? Best advice is to report the issue directly to the team:
report issues on the or the
Other than that, you don't need to take screenshots of errors. Renpy creates a traceback.txt file (which contains the complete details of the error) within the games folder (right alongside the *.exe). You can simply copy and paste the contents of that file, although do remember that if you intend to paste the contents into a post here you must use spoiler tags so as to avoid a wall of text.

TheItch

Jul 24, 2021
Did they remove the adult shop and its questline? I just noticed I cant find it on the map
There's something fucky with it in this version.
I had the quest-line start normally, did the 1st set of investments. And then some time later the shop disappeared. At some point it re-appeared, but Cara is now a generic NPC. No special shop-related dialogue options available.

hello.jpg

Nov 7, 2017
Playing for the first time and loosely following this excellent guide, but did a chunk of it get nerfed?

It seems that even with 8 Charisma, complimenting goes down to a simple +1 happiness (and no love) pretty quickly, meaning that Professionally Insulting is no longer "free" with a quick compliment following it up.

And 200 Obedience definitely doesn't stop them from quitting over low pay - is that gone, or it's some higher figure to kick in?

Some advice I can give for early starting focus.

On your starting stats, I would recommend a min-max strategy. You want to focus your work efforts in as narrow a focus as possible where you are most effective, and then diversify later on. I would advise fully investing all your starting stat points in charisma, supply, and foreplay. I'll explain why.
  • Charisma: This impacts not only your effectiveness in some work functions (supply, marketing mainly) but also your interactions with girls. One of your best abilities as a boss is a daily free action with each employee to professionally compliment or professionally insult them. Complimenting adds +1 love and also adds your charisma value to the girl's happiness. Insulting them costs -1 love and -2 happiness, and results in an increase in her obedience by your charisma value. If you can flirt with the girl, it costs you a mere 15 stamina to professional insult her and then pay 15 stamina to regular flirt/compliment her, resulting in a +charisma to her obedience, with the love and happiness washing each other out. Once obedience starts going past 160, you can do all sorts of things; make her strip, have sex with her, make her test a serum. You also can abuse her as an "employee"; normally as a girl becomes more skilled she will expect a higher salary, and if she doesn't get it and her happiness is low she will quit. With a very high obedience (like 200) you can keep lowering her salary until she works for free, and she still won't quit. Either way, a highly obedient employee is ideal for a regular sex partner early game, both to meet sex goals for level ups and to gain clarity which is needed to unlock serum traits.

iamnuff

Sep 2, 2017
Does anyone have suggestions for good potion designs for early on?

There's a lot of trait options, but most of them seem kinda useless.
The ones that raise lust or such only last until the drug wears off, right?

Currently I'm just trying to cook up something to make all of my employees not be so fucking fat.

Ousawa

May 28, 2017
Hi I was wandering if anybody know if there are any mods that makes this game better or more interesting? For example are there any mods that add more variety in look of girls in this game? (more faces, hairstyles, clothes or even more body types). Also if there are any mods that adds more content to the game in therm of interactions with the girls and add more stories?

hello.jpg

Nov 7, 2017
Currently I'm just trying to cook up something to make all of my employees not be so fucking fat.
If you can get them to come to a gym session with you, that knocks off like 10-15 pounds at a time. Wish it worked like that in real life lol

Macinnes

Feb 19, 2020
I noticed that I never get the production assistant policy unlocked. Steph still came to me and asked me to hire Ashley, and all of her quests and stuff seem to be working fine, just the policy never became available.
You just need to keep playing. At one point, Ashley will hit you up about testing serums on you personally that she has come up with. That will trigger a series of events that will eventually allow you to implement the policy for the production assistant.

Macinnes

Feb 19, 2020
Man, this Camila dancing event is frustrating! I managed to attend the Sat night salsa lessons with her early on. Now I am supposed to be able to dance with her any night she is in the bar, but she only shows up in the evenings and the dancing originally was at night. Whenever I now buy her a drink she just asks, "No dancing tonight?" and the MC replies, "No I'm taking a break." I've managed to improve my dancing stat to 18/20 through non-cheating, ie going to the gym and raising my stamina to 300/300 and doing the daily quests to raise my charisma to "8". Is this a bug?

4.70 star(s) 62 Votes