4.70 star(s) 62 Votes

inveiglerZim

May 12, 2020
Currently I'm just trying to cook up something to make all of my employees not be so fucking fat.
Like mentioned before You can do sessions with them at the gym. I think to accept they have to have high enough obedience and maybe Love and opinion about Sport also have an effect.
If You don't like grinding You can use console code "the_person.weight = 55" when interacting with them and it will take only one gym session to change their body type. Do this twice If You want to lower body type from "Curvy" to "Thin". Values lower than 55 not always trigger body type change from my observations.
Using serum for losing weight is much slower and I've never seen it causing body type change.

TigerDiamonds

Aug 7, 2023
You just need to keep playing. At one point, Ashley will hit you up about testing serums on you personally that she has come up with. That will trigger a series of events that will eventually allow you to implement the policy for the production assistant.
Ok, so depending on how I'm understanding you, this points to one of two bugs.

1)All of that already happened, and the game acts like she is in that position, but the policy never unlocked. (what I originally thought was happening.) My game already calls her my production assistant, and I already have access to most of the personal serums.

2)The game is calling her my production assistant early.

TigerDiamonds

Aug 7, 2023
When did you guys add serum value degradation? I really don't like how serum value drops over time, the game already has a lot of shit, and this seems like an extra way to fuck players about. Normally I'd just get a serum to generate me money and focus on everything else. Now I also have to waste time and resources recreating the same serum every single time it's value drops. It's neither realistic, nor does it add to the experience.

Also, I realized, when you hire Jennifer as your personal assistant, she stops appearing in the kitchen on evenings.

I remember an older version of the game would break the wednesday evening card game when Lily is in Harem Mansion, is this still the case?
You don't have to keep making the same serum. Make like 6 different ones that have good initial value, then rotate them in & out of production whenever one goes down too far. Over time (effected by market reach) they will go back up in value.

Reactions: SamHaim

TigerDiamonds

Aug 7, 2023
Does anyone have suggestions for good potion designs for early on?

There's a lot of trait options, but most of them seem kinda useless.
The ones that raise lust or such only last until the drug wears off, right?

Currently I'm just trying to cook up something to make all of my employees not be so fucking fat.
I tend to rush towards unlocking the "slowly raise [stat] based on suggestibility" traits, but for early stuff:
There is a mechanic where you can turn temporary points into permanent points (at least for slut & iirc love, I forget if it works on the others) by making the girl orgasm. (that's why the game talks about the serums being more effective when orgasms happen.)

Later on you can get the climax cycler trait which can do this automatically.

MaxTheDark

Apr 11, 2021
You don't have to keep making the same serum. Make like 6 different ones that have good initial value, then rotate them in & out of production whenever one goes down too far. Over time (effected by market reach) they will go back up in value.
From what I understand it drops depending on how much you sell vs market reach. So simply shifting to another serum and letting the market recover will work. For me it is more a early game problem when you don't have that many different serums and don't have much market reach.
Awesome, good to know, thanks!

Huerna

Apr 19, 2020
Normally I will create a strong suggestion serum with all the "raise stat based on suggestibility" stuff; with extra stuff and give them to everyone. I try the latest version -which broke my old save- and I could not find the "raise stat based on suggestibility" serums. I even try to cheat to see if there are still available and I just not get the event to unlock them but I could not find them in the cheat menu. Is the suggestion slowly create love and sluttiness gone? Am I missing something?

May 15, 2018
Normally I will create a strong suggestion serum with all the "raise stat based on suggestibility" stuff; with extra stuff and give them to everyone. I try the latest version -which broke my old save- and I could not find the "raise stat based on suggestibility" serums. I even try to cheat to see if there are still available and I just not get the event to unlock them but I could not find them in the cheat menu. Is the suggestion slowly create love and sluttiness gone? Am I missing something?
in your room go into MOD settings ther you can activate those serums

Reactions: TigerDiamonds

notright

Aug 28, 2020
So I have been playing this game on-and-off for a while, pretty much enslaved every NPC in the game at this point and rule the world.

Does anyone know of a similar game that lets you interact with randomly generated NPCs or some more open ended fixed NPCs?

I've done Roguelike, Course of Temptation, Degrees of Lewd (too victim oriented), liliths throne (too easy), null hypothesis, ... I am sure there are others but I can't remember them right now.

Looking for games where you actually interact with the NPCs and not just straight up VNs with fixed paths, the sheer volume of abandoned crappy VNs flooding the internet is making searching for decent open world/sandboxy style games relatively difficult.

Xathras

Feb 3, 2020
It also doesn't seem to go down below 30% so if you have a very valuable serum you can keep producing it and get a lot of money even at a much lower level. Though rotating can help a lot.

MaxTheDark

Apr 11, 2021
I gotta say, Im getting really sick of employees randomly quitting while having a decent amount of happiness. One chick quit so quickly I couldn't even have the performance review with her.

Who on the dev's team thinks it's normal for people to quit less than a month after starting work?!

screenshot0006.png

Abaddon0

Dec 8, 2017
Why is it, that you can only hire one person from the list? Sometimes you get batches that are all crap and others that have 2 or even 3 that you want to hire. Is there a way to change or modify it so you can hire more than one person in a single hire batch, if you have available positions?

Reactions: oldshoe and SamHaim

fplay8881

Feb 12, 2020
Why is it, that you can only hire one person from the list? Sometimes you get batches that are all crap and others that have 2 or even 3 that you want to hire. Is there a way to change or modify it so you can hire more than one person in a single hire batch, if you have available positions?
The ones that you don't hire will become an NPC in the city and you can hunt them down and hire later if you so choose.

• Wow
Reactions: oldshoe and SamHaim

MaxTheDark

Apr 11, 2021
The ones that you don't hire will become an NPC in the city and you can hunt them down and hire later if you so choose.
I'm with Abaddon0, there should just be an option to tick a box under each candidate you want to hire, and then pressing 'Hire' means all ticked are hired.

TigerDiamonds

Aug 7, 2023
I gotta say, Im getting really sick of employees randomly quitting while having a decent amount of happiness. One chick quit so quickly I couldn't even have the performance review with her.

Who on the dev's team thinks it's normal for people to quit less than a month after starting work?!

View attachment 3959348
In my experience, it's because their pay is too low; just offer them a raise when they come to quit.

YSP=

Feb 13, 2020
Hmm, judging from some of the comments this update might be the buggiest in a while. Can anyone confirm this?
Could be just me but I happen to have my AMD Linux driver randomly crash while playing this game.
From my system log:
Sender: Labrats2-Reform
Time: 10:23:58 AM
Message: amdgpu: The CS has cancelled because the context is lost. This context is innocent.

Sender: systemd-coredump
Time: 10:24:00 AM
Message: Process 84373 (LabRats2-Reform) of user 1000 dumped core.

rb813

Aug 28, 2018
Using serum for losing weight is much slower and I've never seen it causing body type change.
It is slow, but it's definitely possible. I've taken Gabrielle and Cara all the way to Thin using only serums. And that was just with Tier 1 or 2 ingredients.

4.70 star(s) 62 Votes