4.70 star(s) 62 Votes
Jan 7, 2018
Is there any benefit to removing Stephanie as head researcher?
I think Slobber means that, even if you fire Stephanie or decide not to contact Nora, eventually the Nora/Campus storyline will start just the same.

There are, however, several one-time scenes you might miss if you don't play your cards right. An example is Ophelia's first blowjob: if she isn't slutty enough she will refuse your "oral services"...

I think that has to do with how much you've invested in the sex shop.

I believe all you need to do for this is have her Obedience over 180 (after finishing the BJ obedience event chain).
Well, after all the preparations, the "bend over desk event" was a little underwhelming :)

Okay, I have to INVEST in the shop multiple times (invest in more basic, invest in more advanced, invest in more fetish...) and it has nothing to do with Cara's or Gabrielle's stats?

So, basically:
- I find out about the strip club
- I find out about Gabrielle's working there
- I invest in the sex shop a number of times
- Strip club closes, they ask Cara to buy it out and so on.

Reactions: oldshoe

slick97

Dec 2, 2021
1. Strip club foreclosure (I followed both Gabrielle's and Cara's storylines and I have access to the strip club)
This one took a bit of digging since the stripclub is considered a modded plotline provided by "Corrado". There are a few things required before the foreclosure event triggers:
  1. The strip club cannot be open (time of day has to be earlier than "evening")
  2. Sarah's "Epic Tits" quest (where you can convince her to take more serums for larger tits) must not be active
  3. Gabrielle must be able to be blackmailed (26+ Sluttiness)
  4. A countdown will occur with a random time interval between 10 - 16 days
    • Note: This countdown is just a built in delay before the event chain to buy it can start
After the stripclub is foreclosed, the following must happen before you can buy it:
  1. Talk with Gabrielle about the stripclub closing down (stage 1)
  2. Talk with Cara about the foreclosure (Stage 2, Stage 3)
    • Requires you to have met her
    • No choices to be made here, this part of the progression is "on the rails" up until after MC has his internal monologue
  3. Talk to Cara again (Stage 4, Stage 5)
    • WARNING: Once you take this action to talk to Cara you have 19 days to buy the stripclub before it's bought by someone else
    • You will then enter a game loop where if you can come back to Cara at anytime to buy the stripclub if you haven't already

2. Sarah's "first threesome" (Naomi's storyline)
Sarah's threesome request is an event that can only occur after the 5th week in-game, and has 81+ Sluttiness.

3. Ashley's "bend over desk" event and her storyline in general, which is, IMO, the weirder and harder, together with Camila's.
This seems to be part of Ashley's obedience storyline, which requires her having 181+ Obedience. Starbuck still hasn't fully written this scene, and I'm not sure when it'll be completed.

In general, Ashley's storylines (love, lust, obedience) are mostly unfinished due to Starbuck refactoring the event plots for every main LI.

4. Ellie's "love story" path
After Ellie gives you a handjob the next event is her bringing lunch to you, which can occur at any time after "early morning" and when she has 41+ love.

5. Jennifer's boss and his family: it is hinted that I need to seduce her wife or daughters...
This might be related to a rival plotline that Starbuck has started via Jennifers lust questline. Christina and Iris are vastly underdeveloped as of the current version, and only Emily's story seems to have some inclination towards her being an avenue you can use to gain council influence.

slick97

Dec 2, 2021
Any ideas when new update drops?
The game is updated constantly over on the git page (see OP) with various bug fixes and tweaks to mechanics. Every few weeks Starbuck will add content to the development branch as well with story updates.

If you don't want to download the developed branch from the git page then packaged releases seem to occur every several months once Tristim and Starbuck feel satisfied with the amount of content.

Fghjjhgf25

Apr 24, 2021
The game is updated constantly over on the git page (see OP) with various bug fixes and tweaks to mechanics. Every few weeks Starbuck will add content to the development branch as well with story updates.

If you don't want to download the developed branch from the git page then packaged releases seem to occur every several months once Tristim and Starbuck feel satisfied with the amount of content.
Tried beta and it didn't work on JoiPlay. Guess I'll play something else in the meantime.

slobber

May 19, 2019
pinktoiletpaper
TBH I don't know the hard walls myself. I just heard some people mention that the Nora story could mess up if you didn't keep Steph as head researcher but maybe it's been fixed now? (not sure) I'm more of a by-feel rather than numbers.

On other news, the "bend over desk" (not the Ashley exclusive event but the one that applies for any girl with high enough obedience) is great for building up your Arousal. I use it for clarity farming now.

Jan 7, 2018
pinktoiletpaper
TBH I don't know the hard walls myself. I just heard some people mention that the Nora story could mess up if you didn't keep Steph as head researcher but maybe it's been fixed now? (not sure) I'm more of a by-feel rather than numbers.
I don't know about that either. I just read that, when Steph asks you to contact Nora and you choose the "design prototype yourself" option (the one that costs $ 2000), eventually you'll meet Nora in some other way. I don't know in which way, probably through Kaya?

This one took a bit of digging since the stripclub is considered a modded plotline provided by "Corrado". There are a few things required before the foreclosure event triggers:
  1. The strip club cannot be open (time of day has to be earlier than "evening")
  2. Sarah's "Epic Tits" quest (where you can convince her to take more serums for larger tits) must not be active
  3. Gabrielle must be able to be blackmailed (26+ Sluttiness)
  4. A countdown will occur with a random time interval between 10 - 16 days
    • Note: This countdown is just a built in delay before the event chain to buy it can start
I'm positive all these conditions are met in my current save. It's funny because I used to have no problem triggering the event when Cara was available from the start, in fact, corrupting Cara and Gabrielle was one of the first things I did (mainly because of Cara's sex bonuses). I will try investing some more in the store and see what happens.

Sarah's threesome request is an event that can only occur after the 5th week in-game, and has 81+ Sluttiness.
Yes, I finally found out... 81+ sluttiness is crazy, though...

This seems to be part of Ashley's obedience storyline, which requires her having 181+ Obedience. Starbuck still hasn't fully written this scene, and I'm not sure when it'll be completed.

In general, Ashley's storylines (love, lust, obedience) are mostly unfinished due to Starbuck refactoring the event plots for every main LI.
Got this one, too. Yes, Ashley's storylines have always been "maximum effort, minimal gain" as opposed to the other ones.

After Ellie gives you a handjob the next event is her bringing lunch to you, which can occur at any time after "early morning" and when she has 41+ love.
This too is a bit awkard, because the "love" storyline is evidently related to her sluttiness. In many saves I had her having 60+ love and nothing happened - now I know why.

This might be related to a rival plotline that Starbuck has started via Jennifers lust questline. Christina and Iris are vastly underdeveloped as of the current version, and only Emily's story seems to have some inclination towards her being an avenue you can use to gain council influence.
So, basically, ATM there is no point in having Jennifer fuck her boss, I might as well hire her at my company as a personal assistant?

This also means that the Penelope+Christina pairing is not developed?

Finally, what do I have to do to get arrested by Officer Lavardine? and BTW, I know it's not necessary, I can just meet & greet her and do my thing, it's just that it never happened to me :)

Reactions: slick97 and oldshoe

slobber

May 19, 2019
Arrested by the officer is pretty easy (unless I'm misunderstanding the question). Just have sex in a public place and you get that weird verbage like "people are noticing your actions and not liking it" etc. Just keep going and going and eventually she'll come arrest you and your partner. Of course to get that, you have to have sex with a woman in the proximity of women that don't appreciate the public sex and are bothered by it (and the location can't be your home/someone else's home/the office)

dell44

Dec 20, 2023
I did not blackmail Gabrielle when I had the option and now I feel like I locked myself out of a bunch of content. Does anyone know if there's a way to get the option to blackmail her again?

nerdy_guy

Jul 18, 2017
Hi guys. I have strange bug where "Create IT Director Position" is just always greyed out, even AFTER I met Ellie. It has been grey at all points, from 1st meeting to "Hire Ellie" button (I've been checking almost every turn). She also contacted me only after I researched ALL of nanobot traits for some reason.
What do I do now? I suspect I need some console command to either restart the chain, or just force it through this step. If so, can you point me to those?

SDN111

Sep 26, 2023
Hi guys. I have strange bug where "Create IT Director Position" is just always greyed out, even AFTER I met Ellie. It has been grey at all points, from 1st meeting to "Hire Ellie" button (I've been checking almost every turn). She also contacted me only after I researched ALL of nanobot traits for some reason.
What do I do now? I suspect I need some console command to either restart the chain, or just force it through this step. If so, can you point me to those?
You have Ellie, so Talk to Stephanie about Nanobots and that should trigger having her empathize Ellie. If that isn't an option then Ellie should already be in a position that gives you research objectives. Normally the option only becomes not Greyed out because you did not get Ellie and need to buy the position. Otherwise it like the other position are automatically bought.

Reactions: slick97

SDN111

Sep 26, 2023
I don't know about that either. I just read that, when Steph asks you to contact Nora and you choose the "design prototype yourself" option (the one that costs $ 2000), eventually you'll meet Nora in some other way. I don't know in which way, probably through Kaya?
Once you research enough of the next level traits she will call you congratulating you and offer to speak to you on campus unlocking it.

nerdy_guy

Jul 18, 2017
You have Ellie, so Talk to Stephanie about Nanobots and that should trigger having her empathize Ellie. If that isn't an option then Ellie should already be in a position that gives you research objectives. Normally the option only becomes not Greyed out because you did not get Ellie and need to buy the position. Otherwise it like the other position are automatically bought.
I don't have Ellie. She blackmailed me, I met her once, talked with Stephanie, met her second time, pressed "Hire Ellie" and that's it. End of story. At no point in this chain was "Open IT director position" available.

4.70 star(s) 62 Votes