4.70 star(s) 55 Votes

neithernor

Sep 2, 2018
This is what I love about this game and mod... I'm far into research, I have a ton of technologies unlocked and storylines, I've got the sex shop and strip club and the redneck IT chick... Then I look at the above posts and go 'Who the hell is Camilla?'
Lifestyle coach, you meet her like day 1 at the mall, she lets you enable/disable annoying skill point goals (e.g. break 20 taboo, work in production).

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
hi!

what is the current version of the latest mod build? I'm waiting for an update. or here (I mean f95) updates can not be expected? and where are the updates of the mod-version of the game with one ready-made package to look for / download?

EquineHung

Mar 1, 2018
hi!

what is the current version of the latest mod build? I'm waiting for an update. or here (I mean f95) updates can not be expected? and where are the updates of the mod-version of the game with one ready-made package to look for / download?
There is a link that automatically gets you the latest version of the bugfix and mod under one of the spoilers in the page

Also there's an illustrated guide to how you get it manually in the discord server
Just this week the bugfix updated like eight times

Reactions: ramvivat

slobber

May 19, 2019
Honestly my favorite H game. So many possibilities and girls.
I just downloaded the packaged mod game from the first post. It's been a while but off the top of my head...

Sarah - childhood friend (I think there's a quest to get her as long as you stay home a few times)
Ellie - Redneck IT that blackmails you (I think there's a quest to get her as long as you hire Stephanie's nanobot friend)
Lily / Jennifer / Garbriel / Aunt - Family staple
Ophelia - Hair stylist
Candace (Candy) - Unlocked by progressing Ophelia and then talking to her at the store
Camilia - Found at mall
Alexia - Found walking down the streets
Myra - Found walking down the streets and unlocked once you employ Alexia I think
Stephanie - automatic join as your head researcher
Ashley - Stephanie sister that'll be automatically added after x days if you say yes
Nora - if you need help with progressing your research
Cara - meet her at sex shop
Government Inspector Woman - (forgot her name) but she'll come inspect your place when your business's awarenes/notoriety is too high. Usually needs 200+ but I've seen her come at 150+

Sports girl - meet at the gym (I forgot her name, I think it started with an E)
Barista girl - meet her at the coffee shop after you hire Alexia
Barista girl's mom - meet her after you progress Barista girl's story
Tutoree girl - I think you have to do enough drug tests for Nora to meet her
Tutoree girl's mom - progress the tutoree's relationship enough so you can tutor her at home

Mom's boss's daughter - very small story for now. Only accessible if you successfully manage to get your mom to become a secretary at her company
Naomi - minor story but you meet her by progressing Sarah's story

I think that is everyone so far? Seems to be some groundwork laid out with the police officer existing so there're possible avenues there.

I love some of the dialogue and the erotic scenarios.

Like how you can go on date with a girl and you want to choose their preferred movie type when your relationship is just starting out (to score on first/second date) but once they're slutty enough you actually want a movie type they *don't* like so they choose to have sex with you instead of watching the film.

Or the washroom gloryhole and how the interactions depend on the girl's sluttiness (I think?). Like whether they'd run from the stall, give a hand job, give a blowjob, do vaginal, or do anal. And how they'd finish you off depending on their subservience/sluttiness.

Also love the unique scenarios that were put in during sex like the cheating sex (spouse calls and you can fondle her/get head from her/fuck her during the call) or have sex with the woman so the spouse walks in on it. Or the hesitant girl on top creampie where she hesitantly raises her hips just before you ejaculate and you have the option of pushing her back down to finish "just this once". Or when you cum inside a girl that isn't extremely slutty and doesn't seem to like creampies she'll say how "you shouldn't have done that" and she's "not in a position to be getting pregnant" although you have her in the "literal position to get pregnant" lol

The one dialogue I've gotten once and can't seem to ever get again was when I was banging a university student with a boyfriend (condom on) and she asked me to take the condom off so I could cum inside her. Her sluttiness was low and she didn't have a creampie preference nor a cheat on men preference... That was an interesting find regardless though :)

MaxTheDark

Apr 11, 2021
I think I found a bug, when you hire Chemist's daughter and are asked to get her promotion.

It just so happened that shortly after the beginning of the quest the girl asked for promotion and got it - but I still got an angry call from her dad.

Porrvald

Sep 12, 2020
I think I found a bug, when you hire Chemist's daughter and are asked to get her promotion.

It just so happened that shortly after the beginning of the quest the girl asked for promotion and got it - but I still got an angry call from her dad.
And by promotion you mean increased pay? Because that is what you need to give her.

Phoexist

Mar 11, 2020

Fairly certain you have to give her a manual review. If it is something she initiated on her own then the task likely didn't update.

Ferroist

Feb 1, 2019
Vren showed activity on Gitgud first March.
He joined

EquineHung

Mar 1, 2018
Vren showed activity on Gitgud first March.
He joined
This have been discussed in the discord
He didn't join he was most likely added
Apparently you can just add people to project there

Reactions: eldoen

pridachacr

Oct 15, 2016
You are probably mixing up promotion/being able to allocate more tasks with a performance review, which allows you to increase pay if you choose positive instead of negative.

Baudler

Nov 22, 2021
Having the same issue, was also present in v0.51.1.1
Concerning the 5'6" height limit, one that causes height serums to cap height of custom characters at 5'6" if used:

If you modify the person_class_extensions.rpy file and change

upper_limit = 1.0

to

upper_limit = 1.2

it'll get vanilla behavior back.

Last edited:

Baneusprime

Aug 3, 2018
Camilla does function like every other girl, in that all you have to do is get her to want an affair with you, and she'll dump her husband at 100 love (less if you add the Cheating on men opinion).

Also, even with her -1000% fertility, if you give her the Breeding fetish, she still has a chance to get pregnant.

Nixeras

Dec 4, 2017
Hrmm, apparently if Gabrielle is working for your company when you re-open the Strip Club, if you hire her during the event where you interview all the old strippers she stops working in the company but isn't removed from the roster there. This means she's still taking pay and can still be chosen in events that happen, but only works at the strip club. At least I think she's only working at the strip club. She isn't *in* the business, but I haven't checked to see if she's somehow contributing still.

That said she doesn't really have the normal business interactions available, like changing duties etc.

Either way it seems like a pretty big bug.

Oh also for some reason if you take interns out on lunch dates the game crashes when it tries to pull up conversation topics, maybe because they don't have enough opinions to pull? Idk really. Nor do I know if any of these things are due to the mods or were part of the base game.

Reactions: rb813

Zybe

Aug 18, 2020
Oh also for some reason if you take interns out on lunch dates the game crashes when it tries to pull up conversation topics, maybe because they don't have enough opinions to pull? Idk really. Nor do I know if any of these things are due to the mods or were part of the base game.
That's exactly it. Once you give them another opinion or two, it should work. Did for me at least.

markconnor

Aug 31, 2020
If I want my employees to commit uniform infractions so I can dock their pay, what's the best way to decrease their sluttiness. So far, the only way I've found is making them service me in a room full of people, and sometimes their sluttiness will go down by one when an onlooker has a negative reaction. Very miniscule change, though. Is there anything you can do with trances? Any serums for that? (I'm only on Tier 2.)
Just also wanted to point out that this isn't the only viable option for docking their pay. With high sluttiness, they're bound to eventually masturbate or threesome in the office, which is a high enough severity infraction that you can dock their pay.

If they need encouragement to rule break, you can add add arousal effects to the serums that you give them or do some light groping and leave them on the verge of climax. By the following tick, check in on them and they'll probably be fingering themselves under the desk. If desperate, you can add Pleasure Center Depressant -- at 130 arousal and a high sluttiness, she might even approach you for release, which I also believe can be punished with a pay dock.

I haven't tested it, but you may also find that strict enforcement + draconian enforcement + bureaucratic nightmare + an HR person having a duty of Find Infractions is enough to generate a severity 3 infraction to dock pay.

If you're dead set on clothing infractions, you may want to approach it the opposite way. You can trance a girl and get her to love not wearing anything and not wearing underwear. Then you can have her department's uniform be something like just a bra -- her preference for being fully nude may push her to show up naked, and you can punish her for not wearing a bra. And just a bra on the other girls in her department won't impede easy sex. If you're willing to eat the happiness penalty, you can make the uniform such a LOW sluttiness that she refuses to dress so conservately, especially if she hates conservative outfits or hates whatever articles of clothing you've forced her to dress in. By Tier 3, you should have some serums that should be able to counteract even a very large happiness hit every tick from multiple opinions of "I hate wearing this shit" effects. I doubt a girl who hates conservative outfits, hates pants, hates boots, loves not wearing underwear, loves not wearing anything, and hates the color brown would be willing to show up to work every day consistently wearing a brown blouse, brown pants, brown boots, brown panties, brown bra, brown socks....you get me. Eventually she'll switch things up a little which can result in an infraction.

Reactions: EquineHung

rb813

Aug 28, 2018
If they need encouragement to rule break, you can add add arousal effects to the serums that you give them or do some light groping and leave them on the verge of climax. By the following tick, check in on them and they'll probably be fingering themselves under the desk.
I think this idea is my favorite, but your comment as a whole does a great job of illustrating how well this game works as a sandbox where you can resolve conflicts and overcome obstacles in multiple different ways.

Reactions: EquineHung
4.70 star(s) 55 Votes