• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
4.70 star(s) 51 Votes

Flargnock

Oct 1, 2017
Hey. Has anyone else been having problems with girls not always getting pregnant, if you knock them up during threesomes?

It's been a repeat issue with my games for long time.

Carmen Sandiego

Game Developer
May 17, 2017
Now I am curious, who is getting new models? is it more variety in generics or Named characters getting a redo?
Nobody until I see otherwise. There were talks and a few generic examples of what the new models would/could look like, but last I've seen of it was some months ago. I've seen people ask for updates and get no responses. I only asked because I remembered it was a thing, allegedly, but if it is they're keeping info on it locked up like it's a AAA game or some shit. Honestly, I doubt it happens but until it's definitively dead, I suppose it's possibly still in the works... Maybe.

derpnibbles

Jul 28, 2017
Nobody until I see otherwise. There were talks and a few generic examples of what the new models would/could look like, but last I've seen of it was some months ago. I've seen people ask for updates and get no responses. I only asked because I remembered it was a thing, allegedly, but if it is they're keeping info on it locked up like it's a AAA game or some shit. Honestly, I doubt it happens but until it's definitively dead, I suppose it's possibly still in the works... Maybe.
It's being done by unpaid fans in the discord. The person who was working on it before went MIA and a new group of people is trying to figure out how feasible it is. Info isn't locked up, its all in a thread in the discord if you're curious, but there hasn't been any real progress.

rb813

Aug 28, 2018
I think the most practical way to add a little more variety to the clothes in the game would be to just modify items that already exists (in a graphics editing program, not a 3D renderer). For instance, take the lace sweater and delete the sleeves from it. It would still be a pretty extensive chore to find every image of the lace sweater, make copies of them (and rename those copies into the proper format), then go through each one and erase the parts of the image where the sleeves are. But it's a realistically achievable level of impracticality, whereas recreating all the models or lighting or whatever else in Blender or Daz that was necessary to make the original clothing images but not be feasible at all. And even if that's achieved, you're still left with just as much of a tedious, extensive chore as the first thing I said.

Carmen Sandiego

Game Developer
May 17, 2017
It's being done by unpaid fans in the discord. The person who was working on it before went MIA and a new group of people is trying to figure out how feasible it is. Info isn't locked up, its all in a thread in the discord if you're curious, but there hasn't been any real progress.
Ah, I'm not in the Discord so thanks for the update. Makes sense tho, those are going to have to be some insanely dedicated fans because that's gonna take a shit ton of rendering. Would love to see it happen, but I don't exactly expect it to...

Reactions: rombdeau and rb813

Champ-Champ

Jan 11, 2018
AMD won the 64 bit war vs. Intel's Itanium. Intel Israel saved the company by cloning AMD for laptops. All modern Intel processors are AMD clones.

I've always been interested by this subject. I'm curious as to what your sources are so i could do a bit of reading.

BeeGee

Apr 26, 2018
Any news on the updated models? Not trying to rush progress, just curious.
The original creator talked about maybe updating the models and then completely abandoned the game.

As far as I'm aware, the modders of this version haven't said anything about updating models.

lazylazyoni

May 10, 2023
Is there a more compact changelog between the versions that got released on gitlab? I know I could just go through all the commits but just wanted to ask if there is one in case someone did the work to do it.

damias

Sep 13, 2020
err...can you just download and play or do you really need all that strenuous process for it shown in the developper log because the original was abandoned?

IkoSaeda

Aug 11, 2020
err...can you just download and play or do you really need all that strenuous process for it shown in the developper log because the original was abandoned?
not sure about android but on a PC installing and playing this was not much different than most of the games here

Reactions: damias
4.70 star(s) 51 Votes