4.60 star(s) 56 Votes

aifman7

Oct 25, 2017
So, the cop?

I've searched both the Lab Rats 2 main game thread as well as this mod thread for the terms "officer" and "lavardin" but all searches bring up zero results.

The lady cop, Officer Lavardin, she's a mod character, right? Just curious if there is any written content for her yet or if she's just a background character with a custom outfit. I didn't encounter any content with her so far, so I've just hired her to work as another employee. Although my head-canon keeps things interesting related to her, I'm starting to wonder if I screwed up or missed something.

I'm pretty far in, I have all of the traits unlocked (I think) and I've got the strip club. If Officer Lavardin has written content, did I miss it?

EDIT: Also, is there any way to "unlock" her outfit to use on other characters?

Tristim

Modder
Donor
Nov 12, 2018
So, the cop?

I've searched both the Lab Rats 2 main game thread as well as this mod thread for the terms "officer" and "lavardin" but all searches bring up zero results.

The lady cop, Officer Lavardin, she's a mod character, right? Just curious if there is any written content for her yet or if she's just a background character with a custom outfit. I didn't encounter any content with her so far, so I've just hired her to work as another employee. Although my head-canon keeps things interesting related to her, I'm starting to wonder if I screwed up or missed something.

I'm pretty far in, I have all of the traits unlocked (I think) and I've got the strip club. If Officer Lavardin has written content, did I miss it?

EDIT: Also, is there any way to "unlock" her outfit to use on other characters?
No content yet, it's just a placeholder character for future content.

Reactions: aifman7

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I mean, what do you need to do for this?
You turn it on in MC's bedroom and just leave the women alone.
If you really what "YOUR" women being with other men there maybe convo's that will push them that way.
(Never played that so really just taking a guess here.)

It always stays off in my games, have no idea why anyone would like there women being with other men.

• Angry
Reactions: JackMeHoffsomer

Humlebien

Donor
Nov 15, 2016
I mean, what do you need to do for this?
Not a single clue. For several reasons. It's not my jam. It's disabled by default in the mod. It's a very low priority asset of the game. But if you have it enabled. And you want it. Having girls have a very high sluttiness and low love/obedience, would most likely do it. Do be aware there are no actual men in the game, other than you. Rest are text only. It's not a NTR game. Well...... the cuck NTR. As you can be a bull for nearly all.

Reactions: a1fox3

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Okay folks over the last week or so many bug fixes and mod update have been posted under the spoiler for the beta version of the game.
Well for all to work as they should a new game is required and you must also delete all saves and persistent file in both location.
The game/save folder and the complete folder in appdata.
Located here: C:\Users\(your computer name)\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\LR_2_Proto-1493018508

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Double check your version, by the time you posted it Version 42.1 was out, while the mod is only for 41.2
The full modded game download is 41.2 but the beta under the spoiler is 42.1.

aifman7

Oct 25, 2017
can someone explain to me what is needed for the ntr event?
Wondering this too. I saw the option in preferences and enabled it but I haven't encountered any scenes so far.

I do recall seeing a scene a year or so ago with one of your employees getting harassed by a delivery guy or something like that but I don't remember how to trigger it.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Wondering this too. I saw the option in preferences and enabled it but I haven't encountered any scenes so far.

I do recall seeing a scene a year or so ago with one of your employees getting harassed by a delivery guy or something like that but I don't remember how to trigger it.
As far as I know its for MC's sister and mother, sister will get a boyfriend and have sex with him in her bedroom and the mom will do BJ on her boss if you tell her to go that way, but remember you will never see the men who do it.

As for the employees getting harassed I have never seen that but I have seen 3 girls talk about the delivery boy and one of them strips down to get the delivery.

This game is not really set up for ntr crap anyway.

God_Batman

Feb 8, 2018
The blue/black face only happens when I try to emulate the game on joiplay.
i tested it with the beta test mod on PC and everything was working fine, no crash or game breaking bug.

dalzomo

Aug 7, 2016

The last time I played with the mod, there were two different types of ntr switches in the mod options. One was for general ntr like for the employee delivery guy event, and the other, scrolled down a bit, were two switches for Mom and sis events at night. Trist also had ntr gated behind an invisible variable that you had to switch on via console, but he might have fixed that since then. For the mom and sis night events, they just had to be high enough sluttiness and it has a chance to fire. They're the "you hear a noise" ones.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

MaxTheDark

Apr 11, 2021
At the time, the mom ones were way more debauched, with her sometimes being coerced or having a threesome you could even join in on if she was slutty enough. Some guy was rewriting them instead of writing his own new events, claiming they were fair game since the original author wasn't around anymore so who knows what they're like now. His writing wasn't terrible, but I'm against stealing and/or rewriting others' stories just because you think you can do better or you don't understand the phrases the author uses. I think the new guy's writing would have made great additional, alternate events instead of replacements.
Raped. If mom's sluttiness was just about high enough to trigger scenes, but not high enough for her to consent, she would get raped by the guy she was with.

Reactions: DevilInside666

bloodbus

Sep 30, 2020
Raped. If mom's sluttiness was just about high enough to trigger scenes, but not high enough for her to consent, she would get raped by the guy she was with.
I think the modders either took that out or reworked it a little while ago. I remember someone pointing that out in the discord and everyone going wtf?? I could be wrong though

4.60 star(s) 56 Votes