4.60 star(s) 56 Votes

ee6999

Jun 13, 2022
What does this mean and how can I unlock it?

Thank you in advance for the help!
1.png

Last edited:

Notshauna

Jul 13, 2017
I need help with Sarah's second date. I can't get it to trigger. The active tool tip says I need to work on a Saturday, but no matter how many times I try, it never fires. She's currently sitting at 43 sluttiness and even if I boost it up to 90 it doesn't fire. What am I missing?
She likely needs more affection, as I don't believe the story line has any other gates.

slobber

May 19, 2019
@ee6999
have you gotten access to the nanobot technology yet? i think the quest triggers after some time and stephanie will tell you about nano bots. nano bots are basically super powerful traits (can only fit 1 per serum)
exhibition
breed
cum fetish (this is what you're asking about)
anal
promiscuousness
body monitor

once you get access to nano bots, the IT girl will be able to research them ("start research")

ee6999

Jun 13, 2022
@ee6999
have you gotten access to the nanobot technology yet? i think the quest triggers after some time and stephanie will tell you about nano bots. nano bots are basically super powerful traits (can only fit 1 per serum)
exhibition
breed
cum fetish (this is what you're asking about)
anal
promiscuousness
body monitor

once you get access to nano bots, the IT girl will be able to research them ("start research")
I've been exposed to nanobot technology and have unlocked several of these traits, but IT girls can't study them.
And Wednesday's test I only had two options unlocked.

How should this be solved?
Is it that the plot is not triggered and I need to wait?
thanks.
3.png
2.png

Last edited:

Miðgarðsormr

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2017
Is there a way to cheat research faster or do i rly need to click like a maniac through all research sections?

JamesDixon69

Jan 22, 2021
Is there a way to cheat research faster or do i rly need to click like a maniac through all research sections?
Along the bottom there's a list of things you can do like History and the like. You'll see Research. Click on that and you'll be taken to the cheat screen for researching serums and their traits.

seth23

Aug 12, 2020
She likely needs more affection, as I don't believe the story line has any other gates.
Affection as in love score? I read somewhere that her story does have some thresholds you need to pass. I'm probably not meeting one of it, even though the tooltip has appeared.

Zel zaraki

Nov 1, 2019
Use commands, I usually make int 99 and research skill 9999
I belive the commands are :
mc.int=99
mc.research_skill=9999
You can change the values but these values instantly research any serum and reduce the side effects to 0%.

slobber

May 19, 2019
@ee6999
don't think it's plot. have you tried feeding a serum with the cum fetish trait to someone yet? after a few feedings of that serum they should adopt the cum fetish :unsure:

CoatiGer

Sep 26, 2020
mc.int=99
mc.research_skill=9999
You can change the values but these values instantly research any serum and reduce the side effects to 0%.
The following cmd is even "faster", because it doesn't use ingame time ;)

mc.business.listener_system.fire_event("player_research", amount = mc.business.research_progress(9999999,999999,99999))

Miðgarðsormr

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2017
mc.int=99
mc.research_skill=9999
The following cmd is even "faster", because it doesn't use ingame time ;)

mc.business.listener_system.fire_event("player_research", amount = mc.business.research_progress(9999999,999999,99999))
Thank both of you very much. :love:

Even with the cheat function i had to hammer my left mouse button to get anything done. :ROFLMAO:

fsjal196

Jul 10, 2019
Good afternoon gentlemn, I'm getting this error while giving Lily the happyness serum for her quest:

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 609, in execute_call_screen
    store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
  File "game/Mods/Screens/Serum_Screens/enhanced_serum_inventory_select_ui.rpy", line 2, in execute
  File "game/Mods/Screens/Serum_Screens/enhanced_serum_inventory_select_ui.rpy", line 2, in execute
  File "game/Mods/Screens/Serum_Screens/enhanced_serum_inventory_select_ui.rpy", line 4, in execute
  File "game/Mods/Screens/Serum_Screens/enhanced_serum_inventory_select_ui.rpy", line 11, in execute
  File "game/Mods/Screens/Serum_Screens/enhanced_serum_inventory_select_ui.rpy", line 17, in execute
  File "game/Mods/Screens/Serum_Screens/enhanced_serum_inventory_select_ui.rpy", line 18, in execute
  File "game/Mods/Screens/Serum_Screens/enhanced_serum_inventory_select_ui.rpy", line 18, in keywords
  File "game/Mods/Screens/Serum_Screens/enhanced_serum_inventory_select_ui.rpy", line 30, in <module>
TypeError: 'NoneType' object is not callable

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "script.rpyc", line 365, in script call
  File "script.rpyc", line 362, in script call
  File "script.rpyc", line 470, in script call
  File "game_roles/role_sister/role_sister_taboo_quests.rpyc", line 727, in script
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 2232, in execute
    self.call("execute")
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 2220, in call
    return renpy.statements.call(method, parsed, *args, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/statements.py", line 281, in call
    return method(parsed, *args, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 609, in execute_call_screen
    store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/exports.py", line 3181, in call_screen
    rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse="screen", type="screen", roll_forward=roll_forward)
  File "renpy/ui.py", line 299, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/display/core.py", line 3377, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, pause=pause, pause_start=pause_start, pause_modal=pause_modal, **kwargs) # type: ignore
  File "renpy/display/core.py", line 3810, in interact_core
    root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
  File "renpy/display/core.py", line 582, in visit_all
    d.visit_all(callback, seen)
  File "renpy/display/screen.py", line 451, in visit_all
    callback(self)
  File "renpy/display/core.py", line 3810, in <lambda>
    root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
  File "renpy/display/screen.py", line 462, in per_interact
    self.update()
  File "renpy/display/screen.py", line 653, in update
    self.screen.function(**self.scope)
  File "game/Mods/Screens/Serum_Screens/enhanced_serum_inventory_select_ui.rpy", line 4, in execute
  File "game/Mods/Screens/Serum_Screens/enhanced_serum_inventory_select_ui.rpy", line 11, in execute
  File "game/Mods/Screens/Serum_Screens/enhanced_serum_inventory_select_ui.rpy", line 17, in execute
  File "game/Mods/Screens/Serum_Screens/enhanced_serum_inventory_select_ui.rpy", line 18, in execute
  File "game/Mods/Screens/Serum_Screens/enhanced_serum_inventory_select_ui.rpy", line 18, in keywords
  File "game/Mods/Screens/Serum_Screens/enhanced_serum_inventory_select_ui.rpy", line 30, in <module>
TypeError: 'NoneType' object is not callable

Windows-10-10.0.19041 AMD64
Ren'Py 7.5.3.22090809
Lab Rats 2 - Down to Business 0.51.3.1
Fri Jul  7 20:46:22 2023

Any clue?

PD: I have in my inventroy 10 serums that increase happyness, no additional effects.

Greymantle

Jan 11, 2018
I think there was a bug where if you had any other serum and the happiness one, you got an error. If this is still the problem, try going see your sis with only the happiness serum in your inventory.

TeamHentaiX

The Dark Side loves Da Booty + Naughty OoOooo
Uploader
Game Developer
Sep 20, 2017
hey Tristim Let's say i hired Gabrielle your cousin in the game, can you still get the strip club or is it like how i hope where the strip club shuts down without her being hired there.

reason im asking is because Gabrielle works for me and the strip club still has not shut down at all lol ;)

Reactions: rKnight

Greymantle

Jan 11, 2018
BTW, I encountered a bug with the Modelling position in my company. I had a model and wanted to switch to Alex when I hired her, so I did tell the former model she lost the position and assigned Alex to it, but I'm unable to do anymore photoshoot nor remove Alex from the model slut... slot, sorry for the misspelling :p
And apart from that, there is still the problem of the ad working only for 24h, I don't know if it's a feature or a bug, but 300 for a 24h sells increase is nowhere near a good deal...

eldoen

Jun 30, 2021
hey Tristim Let's say i hired Gabrielle your cousin in the game, can you still get the strip club or is it like how i hope where the strip club shuts down without her being hired there.

reason im asking is because Gabrielle works for me and the strip club still has not shut down at all lol ;)
couple of paths on the strip club, if you don't blackmail Gabby, it never forecloses.
blackmail gabby and confront her the stribclub forecloses and option to buy, don't buy and opens under new management (at least it did in the past haven't played that route in a while to see if it still does) MC buys and opens for another rev stream.

Since I haven't hired Gabby as an employee, this is from notes and bug reports filed, Gabby can be hired as employee and work at Club, I have read.

As far as I am aware the club never stays perm closed.

4.60 star(s) 56 Votes