4.70 star(s) 52 Votes

Xathras

Feb 3, 2020
How and where to raise nanobots mastery level? View attachment 3093951

If you add it to a serum, and interact with people under it's influence, you raise the mastery. You can also research it (though the game will say Mastery is maxed out, ignore that) and the serum room you can have Steph open will raise it's mastery, but I think it has a cooldown of a few days. Either way, you can get to 5.0 Mastery any combination of that way.

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
If you add it to a serum, and interact with people under it's influence, you raise the mastery. You can also research it (though the game will say Mastery is maxed out, ignore that) and the serum room you can have Steph open will raise it's mastery, but I think it has a cooldown of a few days. Either way, you can get to 5.0 Mastery any combination of that way.
the notification is shown for every research that has reduced side effect to zero, it is not related to tech progress.

Sir_EatsALot

Aug 24, 2017
The modify entire wardrobe option doesn't work properly. Even if the woman hates pants and likes skirts. I ask her to stop wearing pants or wear shorter skirts, they just respond with "couldn't find anything to change

Exed010

May 29, 2022
The modify entire wardrobe option doesn't work properly. Even if the woman hates pants and likes skirts. I ask her to stop wearing pants or wear shorter skirts, they just respond with "couldn't find anything to change
Same, Even I ask some of my girls to stop wearing dress, bra, panties and lingeries, Honestly I ask all of my girls to wearing nothing to show all of their nude body and wearing only slave collar but when I come to check some of them still wearing bra teddy and babydoll, especially while some of them are being pregnant, I really have no idea what should I do

Reactions: Sir_EatsALot

Sir_EatsALot

Aug 24, 2017
Same, Even I ask some of my girls to stop wearing dress, bra, panties and lingeries, Honestly I ask all of my girls to wearing nothing to show all of their nude body and wearing only slave collar but when I come to check some of them still wearing bra teddy and babydoll, especially while some of them are being pregnant, I really have no idea what should I do
Also in the company outfits, the outfit doesn't have underwear and I select the "full" outfit option for all departments. But the girls still wear underwear and some don't. No idea how to change that either.

Mar 6, 2021
someone may have already asked this or had it answered before but i did the entire android install instructions to the letter and when i click the game in JOIPLAY it shows the loading screen for like maybe 10 seconds before it goes back to the JOI Game menu... any ideas for a fix if its on my end?

Dec 7, 2019
BUG report - Alexia's love quest says she has to wait for the arcade to open, but the arcade has been open for a long time. Is it because I hired her?

nimiel

Oct 30, 2022
Also in the company outfits, the outfit doesn't have underwear and I select the "full" outfit option for all departments. But the girls still wear underwear and some don't. No idea how to change that either.
policies.JPG
These (unpurchased above) uniform policies can interfere with getting your staff to wear the preferred uniforms. Disabling them should help.

Reactions: Sir_EatsALot
Sep 21, 2019
I got this with the latest develop version. I am not sure if this is normal (have not followed the thread for a while).
EDIT: fixed. Between different versions of develop you need to delete the *.rpyc files, so the game recompile properly.
I assume an old file was renamed/deleted/moved and the old .rpyc was still there.
I suggest using a terminal command to clear that shit up whenever you do a git pull.
1700662273307.png

Last edited:
Sep 21, 2019
go to `game` folder, remove all RPA files but Character_Images.RPA

it's where the duped defines are conflicting because they're still there from the AIO version
seems like I already did that. I always used the develop version to test progress so that's surprising.

EscapeEvade

Nov 23, 2017
I didn't realize the modders kept this up even though Vren stopped.

Is there an exhaustive list of possible paths? Every time I play (and I've played the latest version of Reformulate a LOT the last few days) I find new paths I didn't know existed before, and I don't think it's just from new versions.

AXELXX

Apr 10, 2018
Installation of BETA version:
  1. Download and install the
  2. Clone the (make sure to enable GIT-LFS support)
  3. Start the game with the SDK
How to make a GIT clone:
  1. Download and install
  2. Open GIT-Bash from installation and install LFS support (one time activation):
    git lfs install
  3. Navigate to root folder for example c:\games and create the GIT game folder:
    cd /c/games
    git clone
    cd /c/games/lr2mods
    git checkout develop
  4. To update with latest version open GIT-Bash (repeat when you want to update)
    cd /c/games/lr2mods
    git pull origin develop
estoy perdido en el paso 3, no se mucho ¿me pueden AYUDAR? por favor
I'm lost in step 3, I don't know much, can you HELP me? please

4.70 star(s) 52 Votes