4.60 star(s) 56 Votes

Corrado

Modder
Mar 16, 2018
I have a problem to get the strip club story/ quest to start ... I have already maxed Sexshop (Cara´s) owners investments and all that (sleep over - help closing the shop etc) and what I did read here so far she should tell me about the strip club - but there is no such option, chat or something like that ...
I also didnt get the option to caught Cousin Gabriella in Lilly´s room stealing some money ...
something seems off ...
any Ideas/Help or command codes I could use to get this parts of the storyline?
If you didn't caught Gabrielle in your hall watching TV, open the consolle and type 'cousin.schedule[2]=hall'
If you caught her there, just wait 2-5 days from the hall event to find her in Lily's bedroom.

PPLayer

May 18, 2018
If you didn't caught Gabrielle in your hall watching TV, open the consolle and type 'cousin.schedule[2]=hall'
If you caught her there, just wait 2-5 days from the hall event to find her in Lily's bedroom.
Thanks for your answer and help ... I tried the code line and she appeared there ... let´s see how and if the story continues from there ... I´m back later with updates ...

edit: ... caught Gabrielle in Lily´s room - done
edit2: ... Aunt called me about Gabrielle´s nightly disappearance - done
edit3: ... Gabrielle appeared inside the strip club - done looking very promising so far ;)
edit4: ... I got the news about the closed strip club - done
at this point I´m pretty sure that all is running fine now with the quest ... thx again Corrado for your help! :)

Last edited:
Reactions: Corrado

maels003

Jul 11, 2017
script.rpy in the .../game-folder
Thx for answering but i don't have it. I do have scripts.rpa in the game folder but trying to open it do tell me 'The file is not displayed in the editor because is it either binary or use an unsupported text coding.'

If i still open it anyways i got some unreadable thing composed to pretty much 50% of ? icon.
Btw i downloaded the full game at the opening post and i'm using visual studio code.

PPLayer

May 18, 2018
Thx for answering but i don't have it. I do have scripts.rpa in the game folder but trying to open it do tell me 'The file is not displayed in the editor because is it either binary or use an unsupported text coding.'

If i still open it anyways i got some unreadable thing composed to pretty much 50% of ? icon.
Btw i downloaded the full game at the opening post and i'm using visual studio code.
rpa files needed to be extracted with the "unren" programm ... you can find this here in the forum - just search for it. Copy the unren exe into your game folder and run it -> press 1 & enter to unpack all rpa files ... then you should find the script.rpy easliy

melonero

Mar 11, 2018
How is the chemist baby girl mission supposed to be done? I'm at the mall at the time they tell me and the only thing I get is a message in which the guy sends me to shit

1601594160269.png

Last edited:

PPLayer

May 18, 2018
How is the chemist baby girl mission supposed to be done? I'm at the mall at the time they tell me and the only thing I get is a message in which the guy sends me to shit
After you talked with her Dad the first time (where he offers some info to you) ... go into the room where she works, talk with her and make a job review or job talk with her ... during this talk in your office offer her a raise for her good work ... this did it for me ^^
have fun

Reactions: electricat

Corrado

Modder
Mar 16, 2018
WARNING ! WARNING ! WARNING ! WARNING ! WARNING ! WARNING ! WARNING !

I changed the key to activate the Traits and Serums cheat page: if you download the
'develop' branch of the Mods or from the next version of the Mods (0.33.1), the new
key to toggle the cheat screen will be 't' or 'T' instead of 's' or 'S'.

WARNING ! WARNING ! WARNING ! WARNING ! WARNING ! WARNING ! WARNING !​

die4honor47

Mar 9, 2018
Which like/dislike preferences should i give to people for preventing daily happiness loss? Even with 300 sluttines no like/dislike people losing about 45 50 happiness daily on nude clothes (80 40 40 sluttiness)

PPLayer

May 18, 2018
Which like/dislike preferences should i give to people for preventing daily happiness loss? Even with 300 sluttines no like/dislike people losing about 45 50 happiness daily on nude clothes (80 40 40 sluttiness)
In your case my guess would be to bring the exibition trait to max with serum ... also a daily (corporation) serum with happiness + would help ... but carefull, some happiness + serums gives also negative effects - try to avoid these^^
My tip ... a high suggestion serum plus the serum which raises the happiness based on the suggestion ... the higher the suggestion the higher the happiness ;)

die4honor47

Mar 9, 2018
it started to very annoying , every morning i have to use my all energy on complimenting mom and sis , they start everyday with 80-90 happiness even after i remove their all preferences

PPLayer

May 18, 2018
the Serums are the key for success ... you can go for the home girls later much easier if you focus first on serums ... my main "secret" weapon for the home girls is a 10-turn serum with high suggestion & happiness & sluttiness .... since I use this in different variations (with some kind of kinks +) every 2 days the home girls are never below 100 happiness ^^

as a tip ... even if you make a "bad" serum, produce a couple of them and use it on a random girl and talk with her - it raises the mastery of all ingredineces of the serum pretty fast - later you can make a new version of this serum without the "bad" ;)

melonero

Mar 11, 2018
In your case my guess would be to bring the exibition trait to max with serum ... also a daily (corporation) serum with happiness + would help ... but carefull, some happiness + serums gives also negative effects - try to avoid these^^
My tip ... a high suggestion serum plus the serum which raises the happiness based on the suggestion ... the higher the suggestion the higher the happiness ;)
The problem is that I am in the mall (there is no coffee shop box, only mall box) and the appointment I have with the father is not activated. The game does not allow me to go where I need to be to continue with the quest, or I am where I have to be but the game does not realize it. I have done what you told me and I don't see any difference: /

PPLayer

May 18, 2018
The problem is that I am in the mall (there is no coffee shop box, only mall box) and the appointment I have with the father is not activated. The game does not allow me to go where I need to be to continue with the quest, or I am where I have to be but the game does not realize it. I have done what you told me and I don't see any difference: /
It´s been a while since my talk with her father and I dont remember everything ... but I remember after her talk about her father wanted to meed me, I was there during the ?weekend? - inside the mall (center?) and as far I remember there was a talk option on the right side ... after this talk with the father I raised her daily money with a work preview (+4$/day) ... and the story continued ... later she came to me asking for help to transport her stuff into her new appartment ...

Reactions: melonero

pkripem

Oct 26, 2018
PPLAYER is right ^^^^....and the option is called Business Meeting.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
while the main (vanilla) game doesnt work blaming the mod???
Nobody is blaming either the mod or the game, that's just the way it is. The mod and the game have to be on the same version or it won't work. If they are not, there is likely to be things that don't work properly, don't work at all, or that throw error messages that could possibly end the game without warning because there is no ignore option on some errors.

4.60 star(s) 56 Votes