VN Ren'Py Labios Salvajes [v0.32] [PedroLibros]

Elias Ainsworth

Oct 24, 2020
Ver 0.30 PC

Changelog :
Welcome to the new update 0.30. We bring a couple of things for you that you will like and we hope will leave you hungry for more news. I'm not going to waste your time like I always do, so here's the list of changes.

—Clarence's day 4
It's a very short day and I apologize for that, but he will talk a bit about his work, his past and well... I'll just say turn the volume down a bit.

—Added Gallery
That's right, we now have a gallery thanks to the developers at Dawn Chorus. They made a post about their gallery and that others could use it, so... why not? The images will be unlocked as you progress and see all of them. If you see that there are unlocked images and you saw them, don't worry, I had to do a few things. Watch them again and they will be unlocked.

—Added "Hide UI" button
You have been asking us for this a lot, especially mobile users. Now you can hide the interface whenever you want.

—English translation: some changes
The English translation has been slightly corrected. We are sure they may not be big and there are still problems, but we hope it will be easier to read.

—Updated credits
Added the names of the new Patreons.

fuzzyvik

Mar 23, 2022
Ver 0.30 PC
Google Drive

Changelog :
Welcome to the new update 0.30. We bring a couple of things for you that you will like and we hope will leave you hungry for more news. I'm not going to waste your time like I always do, so here's the list of changes.

—Clarence's day 4
It's a very short day and I apologize for that, but he will talk a bit about his work, his past and well... I'll just say turn the volume down a bit.

—Added Gallery
That's right, we now have a gallery thanks to the developers at Dawn Chorus. They made a post about their gallery and that others could use it, so... why not? The images will be unlocked as you progress and see all of them. If you see that there are unlocked images and you saw them, don't worry, I had to do a few things. Watch them again and they will be unlocked.

—Added "Hide UI" button
You have been asking us for this a lot, especially mobile users. Now you can hide the interface whenever you want.

—English translation: some changes
The English translation has been slightly corrected. We are sure they may not be big and there are still problems, but we hope it will be easier to read.

—Updated credits
Added the names of the new Patreons.
Can you post the link for Mac too?

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
LabiosSalvajes-0.32
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​