Sep 19, 2020
Untitled.png

Overview:
Labyrinth Hearts II is a 2.5D dungeon crawler inspired by Eye of the Beholder and Dungeon Hack.
You are summoned from another world to embody a champion and descend into the Labyrinth, a living organism that is said to house God. Only a sacrifice of love will appease this deity to grant the world 100 years of peace.
Will you travel alone, or will you and your companion face this evil together?​

Thread Updated: 2022-11-16
Release Date: 2022-11-14
Developer: Jamie Justice
Publisher: Knightmarish Games
Censored: No
Version: 1.0
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -

1.png 2.jpg 3.jpg 4.jpg 5.png 6.jpg 7.jpg 8.png

Last edited:

Hajtand

Nov 5, 2017
Tried it a little bit, but the hunger meter is too brutal. I haven't found a good warning, for when you are about to be hungry. It just shows a red arrow on the ham, when it is already too late. If you are low on health it's an automatic game over. Even eating small meals which are in our price range in the start. Won't stop the hunger meter from depleting WHILE YOU ARE EATING. If you do it in time the hunger meter goes up, showing the MC is full with a green arrow on the ham... then you walk like a 100 steps and it's death time again because the MC is insatiable. It's too much of a bother. You can't even outheal the damage from the hunger with potions.

Would be better with a proper hunger meter, more leeway with the timer, and having it just reduce stats a bit before draining HP. It's not like you die in 5 seconds because you skip dinner IRL.

Last edited:

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
LabyrinthHeartsII-1.0
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with both F95Zone and the developer of this game.
If you run into issues please use this thread or join us on !

We're crowdfunded, !​

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
Tried it a little bit, but the hunger meter is too brutal. I haven't found a good warning, for when you are about to be hungry. It just shows a red arrow on the ham, when it is already too late. If you are low on health it's an automatic game over. Even eating small meals which are in our price range in the start. Won't stop the hunger meter from depleting WHILE YOU ARE EATING. If you do it in time the hunger meter goes up, showing the MC is full with a green arrow on the ham... then you walk like a 100 steps and it's death time again because the MC is insatiable. It's too much of a bother. You can't even outheal the damage from the hunger with potions.

Would be better with a proper hunger meter, more leeway with the timer, and having it just reduce stats a bit before draining HP. It's not like you die in 5 seconds because you skip dinner IRL.
Sounds like a massive pain in the ass.
Part of the reason why i tend to hate survival games, too fucking annoying. :whistle::coffee:

wait..wheres the first game?
On for like 1$ so go and just buy it lmao. :sneaky::coffee:

Last edited:

sgb3

Dec 14, 2019

I don't think I've ever once played a game where a forced hunger/thirst system made the game better. Optional for buffs, sure fine. Eat or die, no. If you want to put a timer on the player there's far less annoying ways to do that.

senorleeman

Aug 12, 2016
I did some poking around using a tool and the hunger mechanic is a single value in the memory it starts off around 150,000 and drains by 60 points per second at all times with the exception of when you have the menu open and also when you attack and mine I tried to pin point how much but with the value changing so often it is kind of hard i managed to narrow it down to between 30-40 per attack even if you miss. You become hungry when this value drops to less than 50,000. I tested a few food in the hub town the small meal gives you 1000 hunger points the medium one 5000 and the large one 10,000. The upper cap for the hunger value is 500,000 and you don't need any time between eating you can just spam eat to increase the value.

My advice is to use a cheat engine to lock the hunger value effectively turning the mechanic off it doesn't really have a point beyond being a gold sink and encouraging you to return back to town frequently but it is far too strict and ends up just being annoying. After turning the mechanic off the game is actually much more playable.

vogelad94

Nov 4, 2019
It's quite obvious that a non-furry artist was asked to draw the furry girls for this...

I mean, at least it's a step up from the usual humans with animal ears, but...

Wait, is that an anthro dragon girl?

FORGET WHAT I JUST SAID, I'M GOING IN!
(Thanks for the upload, btw <3)

chaosjr7

Mar 22, 2018
It doesn't appear to be finished, gameplay ends at Dungeon LVL 8 as far as I saw. Why? Why Did the Developer go Early Access on this, yet stamp it "v1.0".... It just doesn't make sense.