Cendarn

Aug 13, 2018
About this game:
LH II contains the option for a 18+ romance/adult mode where you go through the dungeon with a companion. After each dungeon you will stop to rest and have a visual novel style story telling throughout with still images for the scenes. Alternatively, you can turn off romance/adult mode to play a dungeon crawler where you descend to face the enemy to save the world. While there is only one romance option at this time, later updates will include additional characters to traverse the dungeon with.
This needs a larger emphasis. Looking at the Steam page, there is no mention of this being early access at all. Opening up the game, you are presented wih an option to select your companion, yet there's only the one companion available.

They simply released an incomplete game.

chaosjr7

Mar 22, 2018
This needs a larger emphasis. Looking at the Steam page, there is no mention of this being early access at all. Opening up the game, you are presented wih an option to select your companion, yet there's only the one companion available.

They simply released an incomplete game.
an incomplete game, huh; isn't Early Access Incomplete anyway, Steam Official or not? Incomplete = Early Access for some by definition I guess.... I am more amused by the fact that Steam doesn't know this game is Incomplete.

chaosjr7

Mar 22, 2018
There's no ISO standard for version numbering. Devs index them however they damn well please, in good faith or otherwise.
You are right, however I think v1.0 it is not, due to being incomplete, but that's just me. At least the Developer should set the Early Access tag in my view, as an incomplete game isn't that good looking on one's resume.

Mudila321

Feb 9, 2021
how I want to go through this game for the sake of art with a beautiful drawing, but how painful it is for me to play it with this kind of 2.5D, I can't play hentai games without looking into EVERY corner and every ass to immediately find all the available pictures, and then don't look for them, but here it is very difficult and long.. Maybe I'd get used to it, but it really hurts

Tentopo

Mar 25, 2018
Obviously the rest of this thread didn't have an issue with it...but how do I do anything? All I can find is refunding my character shard.

SameUser1

Jun 4, 2023
Labyrinth v1.0 Compressed (Untested)

Win 528 MB/129 MB :