Lack of ugly bastards

bobdickgus

Apr 9, 2020
Easy there you big, real-life stud...Before this post, I had no idea you even existed, so no, I'm pretty sure my post was not meant to change YOUR mind.

Now then, I'm not going to make any sudden moves...I'm just going to step over here and do myself as you've suggested. Don't watch -- that'd just be weird...

:p
Deflection? Why not answer honestly?
Why would you want to play as lesser in a fantasy. Unless you were into humiliation or a sub I guess I could understand it.

Deleted member 2741424

Aug 17, 2020
Deflection? Why not answer honestly?
Why would you want to play as lesser in a fantasy. Unless you were into humiliation or a sub I guess I could understand it.
Why not answer what honestly? You only asked 2 questions in your OP.
  1. Me for sure, is that supposed to change my mind? ANSWERED in my response
  2. Why would you want to play as someone less attractive/shorter/less muscular than me in a fantasy game? Kind of hard to answer a question referring to why YOU would want to play someone "less than you" in a game. Especially since I already stated I don't know you.
So what exactly is the deflection, and what is it you think I didn't answer honestly?

As to the question in your second post, why would I want to play as lesser in a fantasy... What you see as lesser, I see as different. Being shorter, less attractive, or less muscular doesn't make anyone lesser IMO. It makes them different. I have no superiority complex and I'm not threatened by taking on the role of someone different. Now before you get your panties in a twist, I'm not saying you do have a complex. I'm only answering your question about ME and my opinion.

Besides, some "ugly" people are actually pretty cool, and some tall, muscular, attractive people can be real asshats. Don't judge a book by it's cover or a game by it's MC's looks I always say... ;)

EScn8GCUEAERx1l.jpg

So there you go. Back to doing me. You do you, to each their own, live and let live, and all that, right? Right!

NewGuy2020

Game Developer
Oct 7, 2020
My lewd game Court Magician (in development) is an ugly bastard game. It has corruption, slavery, bdsm, NTR and training themes. The core gameplay is about a magician who trains sex slaves for lust magic and manipulates his way to power.

Its available free on itch on F95. Hope you like it!

Itch:
Web:
Patreon:
Subscribestar: