Mod Ren'Py Completed Lady In Blue [v1.0] Multi-Mod [ShaddyModda]

ShaddyGames

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 19, 2020
1606872608743.png

As always if you like the game please show your support for the Dev.
If you like my mods please consider supporting me on my , or .

Updated: 2020-11-30
Game/Creator: Lady In Blue - Sadge Games - -
Modder: ShaddyModda - - - -
Mod Version: v1.0
Game Version: v1.0
Language: English
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux
: -
OTHER
Unofficial android port incl. my mod. HERE by Wills747 -

Masterlist of Mods

1606872535755.png 1603601397555.png 1606872636827.png

Last edited:

ShaddyGames

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 19, 2020
Perhaps update this one ShaddyModda ?

Big fan of your mods by the way.
Sorry guys but it’s going to be a couple days before I can update the mod. Today is the last day of my vacation visiting my daughter and granddaughter is I’m going to be spending the day with them.

And at this time tomorrow I’ll be on the road driving back home which is at least a 9 to 10 hour drive. But don’t fret, once i get back and have at least a couple hours rest to recoup from the long drive this will be top of my list.

ShaddyGames

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 19, 2020
The issue is with Windows Defender. It often throws false positives for renpy scripts. I run Norton as well as Malwarebytes and the file is clean. Also the only people who ever report issues are Defender users. And not just with my mods. I’ve seen other reports for the same issue on other mod threads by Defender users.

Mar 27, 2020
The issue is with Windows Defender. It often throws false positives for renpy scripts. I run Norton as well as Malwarebytes and the file is clean. Also the only people who ever report issues are Defender users. And not just with my mods. I’ve seen other reports for the same issue on other mod threads by Defender users.

That's cool buddy. But what is that file Trojan:Script/Foretype.A!ml ? can you explain? I do appreciate your effort to make mods. Just trying to also be careful.

SeveredRealms

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2020
Sorry guys but it’s going to be a couple days before I can update the mod. Today is the last day of my vacation visiting my daughter and granddaughter is I’m going to be spending the day with them.

And at this time tomorrow I’ll be on the road driving back home which is at least a 9 to 10 hour drive. But don’t fret, once i get back and have at least a couple hours rest to recoup from the long drive this will be top of my list.
Np family should always come first..

Dready1906

Nov 4, 2018
If you can't wait and are using defender, do this to allow the file through.

1) View Security Dashboard (right-click on Windows security icon in the System Tray)
2) Click on Virus & threat protection section
3) Click on Virus and threat protection settings - Manage settings
4) Click on Exclusions - Add or remove exclusions
5) Add an exclusion for file type - fill in 'ZIP' in the box.

You should now be able to download the file. Once you have I would recommend that you remove the exclusion.

Mar 30, 2020
I agree Norton shows as clean as well as malwarebytes,bitdefender and kaspersky

Reactions: ShaddyGames

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
I use Windows Defender and it didn't flag here. It's just a vanilla install of Windows 10 just so I can use Unren. So, not sure why other people are having issues.

ShaddyGames

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 19, 2020
I use Windows Defender and it didn't flag here. It's just a vanilla install of Windows 10 just so I can use Unren. So, not sure why other people are having issues.
It seems to be a random issue. It doesn’t affect all Defender users.