VN Ren'Py Completed Lady in Mystery [Final] [nolsoft]

joe powa

Nov 10, 2017
i can' open the game, when i click in the application nothing open except the log .....

IvoryOwl

Mar 29, 2017
When you start the game, go to the preferences and change the language to English. It's the only thing that isn't written in Hanja so you'll tell it apart right away. Also, the English is kind of... odd. It's not the worst I've seen, as you can still understand what is going on, but sentences are oddly structured and there are several typos throughout the entire thing.

If you're curious, the MC is the one with the black hat (2nd picture). IMO she's not particularly attractive, but the other characters seem to think otherwise. If you play this one, prepare yourself for a slow burner. I think I played 4+ hours yesterday and still no hint of a romance anywhere. It's a mystery VN first and foremost, with a few sparse choices here and there. Some of the choices are false and you're forced to pick something else, while others lead to bad endings. Thankfully, you'll know right away when you've made a bad turn.

I don't like games that give me fake choices and it feels like this is one of those examples. They should have just been honest and label this a kinetic novel, because that's what it really is (aside form choosing your RO). That aside, the story is decent. At least it's not one of those games where everyone's instantly fawning over the MC like they're on some kind of pheromones (though there's a plot reason for that).

Last edited:
Reactions: Agent47Assassin

CuteTrapFeet

Dec 28, 2019
Bah, who cares about sex when you can hold hands and stare longingly into someones eyes?
If the character is outstanding i don't mind no sexual content. Most of my favorite female characters don't show much or do anything that particularly turns me on.

CuteTrapFeet

Dec 28, 2019
Username checks out
What's that supposed to mean exactly?Haven't you seen my signature? It's just so happens that the most well written visual novels and characters don't contain much sexual content and even when they do, it's mostly vanilla. Not what i'd call super hot but i guess if you are into plain vanilla sex scenes you might get the best of both worlds.

jojorabbit97

Feb 3, 2022
Lady in Mystery [Final] [nolsoft] - Compressed
You like this game and want to support the developer, click on the developer name below.
Developer:

Original Win/Linux Size: 781 MB

Compressed Win Size: 270 MB MEGA PixelDrain
Compressed Mac Size: 254 MB MEGA PixelDrain
Compressed Linux Size: 257 MB MEGA PixelDrain

Compressed using YAC - Yet Another Cruncher (A Game Compactor) [V3.1b]
Quality Level: Medium
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
This compression is unofficial which reduces image/audio/video quality and might break the game.

If you enjoy this compressed version, please click the "(y)like" to give me support.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The links for Mac are down. Can someone fix it?