RPGM Completed Lady Knight Frey~Bound and Sullied~[v1.0] [Yaminabedaiichikantai]

2.00 star(s) 3 Votes

C-Tank

Mar 1, 2018
Here's hoping the edited MTL is at least legible.

From what the screenshots show it shouldn't be bad, usually when you have the MTL(edited) tag and the screenshots either have no text or the original Japanese it's a sign to avoid wasting your time on the download.

RagueltheUFO

Jan 19, 2020
Is there a way to stop the game from lagging in the first area? Kind of hard to play a stealth game when the game is lagging so much and by the time the game reads your input, you're already caught.

Test MAN

Dec 19, 2019
Can anyone confirm whether the bad end is the only true end? If so then this game is a KEKW game

12asdasdasd34

Jun 25, 2020
Can anyone confirm whether the bad end is the only true end? If so then this game is a KEKW game
The ending where you end up in the locked cell is indeed the only ending. And by checking the crack in the wall you are taken to H-scene viewing room.

Is there a way to stop the game from lagging in the first area? Kind of hard to play a stealth game when the game is lagging so much and by the time the game reads your input, you're already caught.
Only lag I encountered was when emulating it on Joiplay on Android. I found going downstairs from that room and then going up reduced the lag some. If the lag is on PC then I don't know what to do to reduce it.

Last edited:

shineek

Nov 13, 2017
There are 3 types of MTL that can be seen.
1. Normal MTL - unreadable, i dont undestand how ppl can say they need this type of MTL cause they dont undesrtand japanese when this does nothing to help out.
2. "Edited" MTL - still unreadable, mostly text wrapping edits, nothing major, i dont know why those are even tagges as Edited MTL when barely anything was done in terms of Editing.
3. Edited MTL - the actual readable MTLs with many polished to the point where it sounds more like an actual translation.

From the screenshots this qualifies for 3rd type but i have to see it for myself later.

loucrowe

Feb 22, 2018
Just for anyone that is curious I used cheat engine to see if the first and last fights are truly unwinnable and they are, as the enemy reinforcements after winning are unlimited.

Reactions: monkum

Rick24

Feb 12, 2018
i was hoping that this game would have multiple ending but even tho she is one of the stronger minded characters when it comes to these types of games she just looses at the end ... kinda a waste tbh
So she cant escape even though its hinted in the game description?

2.00 star(s) 3 Votes