Unity Abandoned Lady Thunder [v0.6] [ThunderBolt]

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes
May 8, 2021
Hi, I would like to translate the game into German or add a German language. Could you make an option that you could do that? Would be really nice if that were possible ;) ;)

egorka8018

Dec 1, 2019
Somehow strange: facesitting "front and back" only in shorts... Mistress opens her vagina only on the bed and does not let me near her, although I have enabled the "pussy worship" option... I don't understand what needs to be done.

Jun 6, 2020
The game was excellent and mostly fulfills its purpose. It took me personally 30 minutes to have a reward since at the end she ruined the session by making fun and forcing me to continue. Graphically, it is attractive and exciting, the animations are a little simple and repetitive. I wish they would release an improved version and with bigger breasts and an ending where you can penetrate her but I think it will be impossible since the project seems to be dead.

ForThePlot

Jan 14, 2019
A shame the dev disappeared, I'm not sure if there are others of similar quality that haven't been abandoned

Jun 6, 2020
A shame the dev disappeared, I'm not sure if there are others of similar quality that haven't been abandoned
remote control and virtual succubus are joi games and there is another similar one from lady thunder but I think it is with an Android unlike lady thunder you can have sex but I don't remember the name

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes