VN Ren'Py Completed Ladykiller in a Bind - Unedited Version [v1.1.3] [Love Conquers All Games]

4.40 star(s) 5 Votes

Leina

Nov 1, 2017
I'm confused male or female protagonist? Is it one of those games where you choose between the two?
It's a lesbian game where the female protagonist pretends to be her twin brother, and has sex with other women (though I believe there's also a hard to get MF scene).

souldray

Jun 5, 2020
i'm not sure about story plot, but love scene with the stalker is rely good. Too bad that there The Nerd rout is with no make out...I'm not a fan of lesbian thing, but author make them good. Music also sure is good, very atmospheric.

Last edited:

Chains123

Apr 20, 2020
so is there any Male on male or male on futa/trap in this? im a bit confused about the gay tag

J1215

Dec 15, 2019
It would be great if there were endings for the characters chosen as LI (love interest)! (And it would be great if they were happy endings).
I chose Swimmer as LI. I really wanted the game to have a happy MC+Swimmer ending! (It's too bad there's no ending for Swimmer.)
I really like Swimmer!:love:

Up_down

Mar 26, 2020
when downloadin the game i got a virus detected Trojan:Script/Wacatac.B!ml is that supposed to happen do i allowed the file to be install?

thisistheme

Jan 7, 2018
Very good game, also pretty funny to see the comments by people triggered and upset a game dev doesn't think exactly like they do... while complaining about some SJW thought police, oh well 2017 was just a different time lol

Reactions: TyrannicalBasement

MONOHELL

Mar 10, 2019
Got 'Game Over' for wrong answer. I really don’t like games “you didn’t play the way I wanted, replay”. Oh, seriously? Do a kinetic novel then, if you don't give freedom of choice.
I don't want to constantly replay moments like that, mainly because the answer system is floating, meaning you can choose not to answer. So skipping text doesn't work and I have to click my mouse a thousand times again.

4.40 star(s) 5 Votes