VN Ren'Py Completed Ladykiller in a Bind - Unedited Version [v1.1.3] [Love Conquers All Games]

4.40 star(s) 5 Votes

Twistty

The Happy Beaver
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2016
Updated the OP and added some other download links.

Sluttykiz

Jun 3, 2018
Ok so I might be a fucking moron, but can I get some help? For some reason the fucking menu text won't show up. Pretty sure this is just a renpy thing though.

Wooloomooloo

Apr 8, 2018
Is there any guide / walkthrough / list of routes / anything for this game...? I could literally find nothing at all. I don't think I got a particularly fortunate ending, and I'd like to see the others - some of the possible alternatives are fairly obvious and I do intend to try them, but the amount of choices offered makes a classic "try every single branch" brute force exploration flat out impossible. I don't even know what general direction I should be pursuing to get / unlock a particular ending I'd prefer, or indeed if one I'm looking for might exist at all. :confused: ...halp?

Reactions: carderno

Esti

Oct 14, 2017
Wooloomooloo
The main routes to this game depend on the girl you're staying at night with. You need to stay with one of them for 5 nights at least to ger this girl ending or to stay with either of them for 2 nights to get the alternative (haven't tried that). It also matters if you made a deal with President (you don't need to play his scenes) or not. Most of the other characters have nothing to do with the ending of the game.

Wooloomooloo

Apr 8, 2018
Wooloomooloo
The main routes to this game depend on the girl you're staying at night with. You need to stay with one of them for 5 nights at least to ger this girl ending or to stay with either of them for 2 nights to get the alternative (haven't tried that). It also matters if you made a deal with President (you don't need to play his scenes) or not. Most of the other characters have nothing to do with the ending of the game.
Thanks. I suspected "night shift" matters a lot, but I was also wondering whether there's one and exactly one ending per girl or whether there might be some variation (there are some night-time choices too), as I got the feeling I got the "bad end" for a girl I would have expected to at least also have a better one (that I have no idea how to get to, if it exists at all). Then again, I admittedly have no idea what I'm talking about...

ShamanLab

[Industry News] Weird behavior (c)
Game Developer
Dec 16, 2019
Someone need to explain clearly just below the title: it is sissy game or not?

upd. Another enter your name and click five million times Ren'Py crap.

Last edited:

Minttymint

Jun 20, 2017
Okay.. Ive been trying for a couple hours now to get the Presidents removed scene and cant get it despite following the afformentioned advice (two nights with each girl, burrying the hatchet, revealing the truth etc), anyone know some more specific info?

FartingRainbows

Oct 14, 2019
Maybe I'm just tired or I need to facepalm myself - I'm confused as to what these two characters are - it says "My twin brother made me cross0dress just like him", but all I see is a gal and a guy ... and if I work out what sex they are; it still doesn't make sense to me.

Feb 15, 2019
I get a message stating "update available - click to update", cannot go beyond this as no update gets downloaded, any advice please?

Nov 3, 2017
Ok, first to clear any confusion: THE BLONDE IS FEMALE. THIS IS A LESBIAN BDSM GAME.

The blonde is the MC who is a girl crossdressing as her twin brother.

Secondary, Has anyone else had an antivirus alert?

Reactions: Leina

Byczer

Feb 1, 2020
This game is SOO good. Fuck, I wish the game continued. BDSM in a game could only be described so well. And it's not just dominating like in other games. There is also love in it.

y33tthem34t

Mar 26, 2019
Fuck I hate pussies bro, and obviously not the literal ones. Never content with just not looking at some digital bullshit, always gotta do their best to make sure no one else can look at it either. If no actual people are involved, why must they get so upset? Let me beat my meat in peace! AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH it actually triggers me lol.

y33tthem34t

Mar 26, 2019
Quite simply: if you don't like commies, don't play this game. You see that picture of the dev back there? The guy who posted it really did not need a comment. That pic sums it up. It will spring some real distasteful literal "rid the world of capitalism" (and that is a quote from the game lol) commie bullshit on you at the end, and your waifu will leave you to join the metal gear solid wannabe communist "revolutionaries" if you don't join them yourself. I didn't sleep to play through this game, the rest of the game was chill, but those last 10-20 minutes fucking killed the experience so hard I was laughing at how retarded it was. But I was also mad, because like I said, I didn't sleep to play through this shit, and they didn't even let me get a waifu ending where I didn't join the commies. Just alt f4ed after I said no to communism. The waifu is dead to me.

Just... so retarded. They want to rid the world of capitalism, but what then? What then, coomer game characters? Is everybody just gonna get along and share everything equally after you've defeated """Capitalism""" for them? Are you gonna install a centralized world government to control everything and insure nobody does anything capitalist? What the hell is your plan for the world retards? It pains me that there are real people who so braindead yet also so confident that they know what is best for the world. And I'm not saying capitalism is best for the world, but I am fairly confident it works better to keep things running then anything these dipshits could realistically come up with.

Dumb libtard coomer game triggering me.

Shuuiy

Jan 5, 2018
I'm confused male or female protagonist? Is it one of those games where you choose between the two?

cjsoviet

Jan 31, 2021
Quite simply: if you don't like commies, don't play this game. You see that picture of the dev back there? The guy who posted it really did not need a comment. That pic sums it up. It will spring some real distasteful literal "rid the world of capitalism" (and that is a quote from the game lol) commie bullshit on you at the end, and your waifu will leave you to join the metal gear solid wannabe communist "revolutionaries" if you don't join them yourself. I didn't sleep to play through this game, the rest of the game was chill, but those last 10-20 minutes fucking killed the experience so hard I was laughing at how retarded it was. But I was also mad, because like I said, I didn't sleep to play through this shit, and they didn't even let me get a waifu ending where I didn't join the commies. Just alt f4ed after I said no to communism. The waifu is dead to me.

Just... so retarded. They want to rid the world of capitalism, but what then? What then, coomer game characters? Is everybody just gonna get along and share everything equally after you've defeated """Capitalism""" for them? Are you gonna install a centralized world government to control everything and insure nobody does anything capitalist? What the hell is your plan for the world retards? It pains me that there are real people who so braindead yet also so confident that they know what is best for the world. And I'm not saying capitalism is best for the world, but I am fairly confident it works better to keep things running then anything these dipshits could realistically come up with.

Dumb libtard coomer game triggering me.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
This game criticizes everything genius. It just so happens that capitalism makes up 95% of American culture and way of life, as well as being the main complaint The Prince has with his father, hence the focus on it. The truth is the plan isn't elaborated on in any way, other than it's not communism, it's not capitalism, it's not isolation, and the main underpinning idea is compassion. Though I guess, given how you acted with that post, being militantly against compassion is pretty on brand for you.

Between the incoherent rambling, ableist slurs, and misogyny I'm going to hazard a guess that, no matter what happened at the end, this game wouldn't resonate with you.

Shuuiy, you play a lesbian female protagonist presenting as male while pretending to be her twin brother. So just about the entire game the MC is treated as male and referred to with male pronouns, including a large number of the sex scenes. However, the MC definitely has tits and a vagina and the sex is handled accordingly.

Undead Coomer

May 12, 2020
Just finished it, fantastic game. The game says updates need and the real names of the some characters being revealed much at the end of the game while having a personal name for the character is disappointing. It's not a big deal tho since the names are revealed only at the very end and it doesn't significance for story. Nevermind about the update thing just read the changelog. It's sad that creator had removed "all" the president sex scenes. For my second run I'll just try to control the president because through him maybe I can have more girls and boys at the end. Well I just gone for from the point of straight male but honestly sex without dick is lame.

Last edited:

Undead Coomer

May 12, 2020
Fuck I think I can't get the trap to have sex with me real good. Damn MC is canonically lesbo. Well it could be useful if we had quick save and load and maybe some other stuff for the second playthrough. The music is fantastic to set the tone tho, seamlessly changes. The game is too lesbian for me. Sex scenes are too less, the day is too split you can't do much in a day, really is that all you can do in a week. It could have been great to be caught of by people ect. Well the game is tech wise very good with the CG and music, but once again it's too stuck up with the MC sexuality. I think this game deserves 3.7

4.40 star(s) 5 Votes