3.50 star(s) 2 Votes

AroundHGames

Game Developer
Mar 20, 2019
64 bits-game....I can't play this game.
I'm very sorry, I forgot to compile this version for 32bit systems. I'd like to recompile for you, but the current project is already ahead of this demo. Next public version I'll make sure to have support for 32bit systems and maybe Mac, if things work out.

Reactions: Lozenges

Lozenges

Oct 4, 2018
I'm very sorry, I forgot to compile this version for 32bit systems. I'd like to recompile for you, but the current project is already ahead of this demo. Next public version I'll make sure to have support for 32bit systems and maybe Mac, if things work out.
Wait for this, Thank you

Reactions: AroundHGames

Xol

Sep 11, 2017
Looks good so far! I look forward to future versions. Quick question though, how do you get the second slime animation? I must be dumb and overlooking something because I've only seen the one (when you flash them) so far.

AroundHGames

Game Developer
Mar 20, 2019

Hey all! Just released a Alpha 0.2a , acessible by any tier. Check it out if you are interested!

What's new:

- Frog Girl is here! As always, two sex animations for this species!
- New maps! Flooded Path and Dryad Tower!
- A Map UI acessible from the Pause menu, where you can now see where you're going.
- A proper save/load system!
- Some more secrets, including a way to regenerate a certain enemy's magic!
- Small animation and UI changes.
- Bugfixes, of course.

Wait for this, Thank you
And this new Alpha already has a 32-bit version, just so you know! (not telling you to get it, just informing you)

Looks good so far! I look forward to future versions. Quick question though, how do you get the second slime animation? I must be dumb and overlooking something because I've only seen the one (when you flash them) so far.
When you kill an enemy you get a drop of their magic power right? Pressing V or U will switch your attack to that projectile. Try shooting them with some more slime :)

Xol

Sep 11, 2017

Hey all! Just released a Alpha 0.2a , acessible by any tier. Check it out if you are interested!

And this new Alpha already has a 32-bit version, just so you know! (not telling you to get it, just informing you)
Woo, new version! I'll check it out later this evening, hehe. Mind posting a quick changelog here?

When you kill an enemy you get a drop of their magic power right? Pressing V or U will switch your attack to that projectile. Try shooting them with some more slime :)
Ahhh, gotcha. Thanks!

Semi Rukiya

Game Developer
Apr 17, 2018
The game is kinda small... I mean, I'm playing on 4K so that may be the reason, but still I think You should've used a bigger format for sprites.

AroundHGames

Game Developer
Mar 20, 2019
The game is kinda small... I mean, I'm playing on 4K so that may be the reason, but still I think You should've used a bigger format for sprites.
Yeah, I defaulted to 800x600 to make it easier to work with the sprites. I'll add an option to increase resolution on the title screen.

imercenary

Jun 14, 2017
Good game, but obviously early in development.

That said, heres to hoping this game gets finished in a (relatively) short time so the developer can move onto a sequel cause the art isn't going to win any awards.

slibb

Donor
Nov 4, 2017
About a year ago, I was on the web fappin' to some vanilla content. Now, in a moment of panicked realization, I notice that I'm genuinely considering playing a platformer where I play as a snake with tits. Don't get me wrong I'm gonna download it, but I'm sure as hell not gonna let my kid use the internet as much as I have in the future :LOL:

3.50 star(s) 2 Votes