2.00 star(s) 2 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
cover.png

Overview:
A Lamia monster has kidnapped the Pokato village chief's daughter and take her into the forest.
It's an emergency situation, so the chief has asked Zel - a famous demon hunter for help.
Can Zel find and rescue the girl in time?​

Thread Updated: 2020-11-27
Release Date: 2020-11-27
Developer: Succubella Games -
Censored: No
Version: 1.0
Language: English
Store:
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

DOWNLOAD
Win
: - - -

sc2.png sc3.png sc4.png sc5.png

Last edited by a moderator:

MaskOfMirth

Mar 7, 2020
The preview pics for this look like a Gameboy game - everything is so monochrome. I think I'm going to pass on this unless, at some point in the future, they add some actual color.

Skylark21

Apr 9, 2018
Can you actually rescue the girl though? I don't want to waste my time and go through all the hastle only to realize that I couldn't save the girl.
P.s I don't mind the spoilers.

Reactions: Genji

Mistrek

Feb 15, 2019
Can you actually rescue the girl though? I don't want to waste my time and go through all the hastle only to realize that I couldn't save the girl.
P.s I don't mind the spoilers.
Yes. It has multiple endings. I saved her. Don't recommend it though. Game very short. My playthrough took like maybe 5 minutes. And only one sex scene. I am also not sure about female protagonist tag. Main char has boobs yes, but he also has a penis.

Reactions: lutra_lovegood

sadmate

Mar 3, 2019
There are more than a sex scene for sure, you have 4 endings and I only got A and C:

Can someone let me know how to do ending B and D? I think it has to do with certain items used on certain people/creatures but I couldn't figure out how.

Also game needs serious compression like I played games that contain way more scenes and content with 1/10th of the size...

Last edited:

Zeroed in

Jun 23, 2018
usually I'd have to complete this game due to OCD, but trying to play a game that was al the same color seems to have cured me, thanks!

Reactions: Ezra
2.00 star(s) 2 Votes