RPGM - Completed - Lamia's Plan [v1.0] [Succubella Games]

1. 3.00 star(s)

YuriiH

To be honest, I like this type of games -- relatively fast puzzles with multiple endings. So, I just can't give this game only 2 stars, it's 2.5
    PROS:
    1) Multiple Endings which are listed as Achievements
    2) Simple Puzzle with 6 items to play with
    3) Around 10 simple small maps and around 20 obvious interaction points -- this is really good, as you don't need to run several miles through dead backgrounds + the interaction points are rather obvious (except the snake)
    4) Multiple ways to get to a blocked location; this is rather rare design nowadays...
    5) Animated CGs

CONS:
    1) Some endings are missing GCs + Game Over screen doesn't count as an ending.
    2) No save system, so you can't instantly replay some of your actions
    3) This is the worst: blue hue makes your eyes bleed. I can understand, the style and all that jazz, but really you can't distinguish anything from the background
    4) Timer; you need to restart the game if you wanna just try out some things
    5) CGs resemble sketches rather than images
    6) Unbalanced battle system
    7) The game weights 20 times more than it should, because of the useless images, sprites, animations, portraits packed inside
    8) Poor story
    9) Feels like a gimcrack draft compiled from a bunch of scrap, rather than a full game
  2. 1.00 star(s)

Innocent Chloe

This game has potential but the decision to have the blue hue makes it quite unplayable especially when this game is a mini-puzzle game where you need to find hidden objects in the game world. A bit hard when you can't even see the main path, much less so the hidden objects.

Shame as the one h-scene I did discover in my first playthrough was quite good. But in any case not a whole lot of content in here and worse yet the content is hard to find due to the annoying blue hue over everything.