Others Lamiya the Light Elf Chapter 1: Birth[v0.1D] [JohnDoboe]

3.80 star(s) 10 Votes

colascage

Nov 24, 2017
Before i burn my money i would like to know what the new version contains? There isnt much info about it.

Jun 21, 2017
Before i burn my money i would like to know what the new version contains? There isnt much info about it.
It looks to be a couple new animations and a revamped map, It is a release version but they ask for 10 bucks for a patreon direct message with the game... so there is that :rolleyes:

Michkel

Feb 6, 2021
is the latest download really 0.1? because im pretty sure older versions were like 0.8(or am i stupid)

kri11in

Feb 15, 2019
you need to subscribe to his patreon in order to get the gallery buddy.
So I am already a patreon and did until the end of Chapter 1. What are all the scenes? I have 3 Dark Elfs, Medical Elf, Town Person. Is there anymore?

johndoboe

DYG founder
Game Developer
Nov 28, 2022
So I am already a patreon and did until the end of Chapter 1. What are all the scenes? I have 3 Dark Elfs, Medical Elf, Town Person. Is there anymore?
There are 4 more scenes. You need to drop a latex suit (use equipment menu and 'c' to drop) Infront of a slime to unlock 2 of them, then there is Eleanora's animation played when you do her side quests and the other is Miss Terry's animation which should have been easily found when transporting Billie?

There are a total of 9 completely unique animations.

kri11in

Feb 15, 2019
There are 4 more scenes. You need to drop a latex suit (use equipment menu and 'c' to drop) Infront of a slime to unlock 2 of them, then there is Eleanora's animation played when you do her side quests and the other is Miss Terry's animation which should have been easily found when transporting Billie?

There are a total of 9 completely unique animations.
Is Eleanora the one with the Quiz Quest? If so her animation did not play. Miss Terry, did not see any at all. Was I suppose to select a certain dialog for her?
I got the 2 slime ones now.
Also the Royal Delivery Quest is stuck showing I haven't completed it, even though I did. Just an FYI.
Will I have to start a new game to get those scenes?

• Red Heart
Reactions: johndoboe

johndoboe

DYG founder
Game Developer
Nov 28, 2022
Is Eleanora the one with the Quiz Quest? If so her animation did not play. Miss Terry, did not see any at all. Was I suppose to select a certain dialog for her?
I got the 2 slime ones now.
Also the Royal Delivery Quest is stuck showing I haven't completed it, even though I did. Just an FYI.
Will I have to start a new game to get those scenes?
I'll look into Eleanora's anim not playing.
For Miss terry you have to defeat her, then talk to Billie.
Yeah... I just released patch 2 last night, Royal delivery should be good now.
To get miss terry's scene it really is a window of opportunity so unless you have a save before that, that animation can't be unlocked again.

Thanks a lot! and if there are any more bugs please let me know.

kri11in

Feb 15, 2019
I'll look into Eleanora's anim not playing.
For Miss terry you have to defeat her, then talk to Billie.
Yeah... I just released patch 2 last night, Royal delivery should be good now.
To get miss terry's scene it really is a window of opportunity so unless you have a save before that, that animation can't be unlocked again.

Thanks a lot! and if there are any more bugs please let me know.
Oh, I thought it was weird that I lost the SexQuota thing. She oneshot me lol. I'll do it again.

johndoboe

DYG founder
Game Developer
Nov 28, 2022
I don't mean to sound like a broken record but when might an android version happen in the future?
I understand your frustration and I'm sorry for not giving a clear answer since. The thing is I honestly don't know how to do that, the game was specifically made for PC and quite frankly there is not enough demand for an android version. I could hire a third party to take care of it but I have nowhere near the funds. In summary: 'No Android Version' Hopefully you understand. Thanks Camron.

Camrontheuser

Jan 29, 2023
I understand your frustration and I'm sorry for not giving a clear answer since. The thing is I honestly don't know how to do that, the game was specifically made for PC and quite frankly there is not enough demand for an android version. I could hire a third party to take care of it but I have nowhere near the funds. In summary: 'No Android Version' Hopefully you understand. Thanks Camron.
No, thank you for being so understanding

• Red Heart
Reactions: johndoboe
3.80 star(s) 10 Votes