Others Lamiya the Light Elf Chapter 1: Birth[v0.1D] [JohnDoboe]

3.80 star(s) 10 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
SplashLowerQuality.jpg

Overview:
You are summoned from your peaceful but lackluster day to day life into the center of a brewing war between the light elves and dark elves. Summoned by Lamiya, the light elves' most powerful mage, you are tasked with protecting and providing for the light elf village.​

Thread Updated: 2024-21-03
Release Date: 2023-06-09
Developer: JohnDoboe - - -
Censored: No
Versions: 0.1D
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - -

a1.jpg 1a.jpg Steff.jpg Billie B. (1).png

Last edited:

DoranDuck

May 10, 2017
will defo keep an eye on this, I am guessing from the screenshots that you play a male protagonist? if so then I recommend you put a "male protagonist" tag, to help with showing up in searches for people that want to look for games where they play as male characters (or vice versa if I am wrong and it is in fact a female protagonist)

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
uhhh johndoboe you forgot to mention male or female protag (I assume male given the previews).

Also.... since it will be asked, might want to clarify if there will be any NTR or not (and MMF, sharing/swinging while you are at it).
Also worth listing some future tags imo (so people can look forward to them).

Best put under dev notes.

Brok TheDog

Donor
Jun 2, 2018
For a first version, this game seems interesting. But I think some tuning should be done especially with mobs that have swords. They are too cheater, they all smash you while running while you as soon as you give a blow of the sword you stop, moreover a running touch would be welcome, because without that running away is impossible.

johndoboe

DYG founder
Game Developer
Nov 28, 2022
will defo keep an eye on this, I am guessing from the screenshots that you play a male protagonist? if so then I recommend you put a "male protagonist" tag, to help with showing up in searches for people that want to look for games where they play as male characters (or vice versa if I am wrong and it is in fact a female protagonist)
gotcha, will do that!

• Red Heart
Reactions: Alkasal

johndoboe

DYG founder
Game Developer
Nov 28, 2022
My man's just used assets from the first video you get when searching Godot Rpg tutorial.

Nothing against that, just never ever expected to see them again hahahaha. The art looks good.
haha yeah, Efficiency, once the game reaches a certain level I'm going to not only payback the guy who made the tutorials but also get some better pixel art

Reactions: Jax9876 and Alkasal

johndoboe

DYG founder
Game Developer
Nov 28, 2022
uhhh johndoboe you forgot to mention male or female protag (I assume male given the previews).

Also.... since it will be asked, might want to clarify if there will be any NTR or not (and MMF, sharing/swinging while you are at it).
Also worth listing some future tags imo (so people can look forward to them).

Best put under dev notes.
Thanks, will do!

Reactions: bobdillan
3.80 star(s) 10 Votes