Others Lamiya the Light Elf Chapter 1: Birth[v0.1D] [JohnDoboe]

3.80 star(s) 10 Votes

johndoboe

DYG founder
Game Developer
Nov 28, 2022
For a first version, this game seems interesting. But I think some tuning should be done especially with mobs that have swords. They are too cheater, they all smash you while running while you as soon as you give a blow of the sword you stop, moreover a running touch would be welcome, because without that running away is impossible.
Thank you so much for the feedback! Yeah I did think that the sword mobs were overpowered, but I made them that way because I was able to kill them really easily by just staying in the same position and swiping. There is a balance I need to find between challenging and too easy and I thank you for bringing light to that matter, I'll work on it and yeah, I'll add either a roll or sprint to the game :)

I also believe the reward is more meaningful the harder it is to acquire.

Last edited:

Brok TheDog

Donor
Jun 2, 2018
Thank you so much for the feedback! Yeah I did think that the sword mobs were overpowered, but I made them that way because I was able to kill them really easily by just staying in the same position and swiping. There is a balance I need to find between challenging and too easy and I thank you for bringing light to that matter, I'll work on it and yeah, I'll add either a roll or sprint to the game :)
No problem, we and there for her. Small question is that impregnation and planned for later?

cannon9009

Aug 17, 2018
for a first version there's alot of bugs.

afaik most ofthe ones i've already found have been mentioned but i'll say this: health remains at 0 when respawning after dying

Reactions: johndoboe

Joey's Conscience

Sep 28, 2020
Obviously too early to give proper judgment, but I do like the art, and the animation is very well made too. The dark elves are a bit too hard, maybe tone down their health.
Also, hope the whole "start the rpg by killing X critters" wont be in the final version. Even if you're trying to parody it, it doesnt change the fact you are doing the lazies thing an RPG can possibly do

Reactions: johndoboe

Harem Trooper

Oct 4, 2017
Art is really, REALLY good but the game itself is a odd one. I dont know what is the right definition but it reminds me of the old nitendo pokemon or Zelda games but without story a similar addictive game loop.

Is there a specific reason for it and why it wasnt the typical RPGMaker one ?

Creiz

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2018
At first I was (ㆆ_ㆆ). Why is it always the Black elves who are evil?

But then I was (¬‿¬). That means you get to fuck so many chocobabes, though.

I'm conflicted. But interested. Gonna give this one a try.

3.80 star(s) 10 Votes