Others Lamiya the Light Elf Chapter 1: Birth [v1.0] [JohnDoboe]

3.90 star(s) 11 Votes

Hdbrublsl

Sep 21, 2021
Hi, i'm stuck in the quest "Second Order" the elf keep saying follow me but i can't follow her where she goes. Can someone help me? thanks

loranleung

Oct 23, 2021
1718257501851.png Is this the full gallery?:confused:and i still dont know how meet the slime sent by the Slime Queen at the River Bank

DickBobyson

Dec 25, 2018
my computer absolutely refuses to run this game. windows 11. it gives me the windows defender message, i press to ignore. still does not work. I even tried to make it an exception through my virus protection. still nothing. which is weird because i played this game before.

Edit: turns out i had to delete my AVG antivirus. Ive downloaded hundreds of games from this site, this is the first time i ever had to do this.

Last edited:

TheSecretBlackCat

Sep 12, 2020
View attachment 3731703 Is this the full gallery?:confused:and i still dont know how meet the slime sent by the Slime Queen at the River Bank
For the slime queen cutscene, first, of course, i am sure you spoke to certain slime girl that let you know that dropping a latex suit made slimes near the slime town area become humanoid.
Now, I don't know if its one or a few, but a mission related to the slime queen will appear in the board after ejaculating inside said slimes, following said quest will unlock her scene, she also will dry you economically if you do more of her quests, because you gonna need a handful of latex suits.

loranleung

Oct 23, 2021
For the slime queen cutscene, first, of course, i am sure you spoke to certain slime girl that let you know that dropping a latex suit made slimes near the slime town area become humanoid.
Now, I don't know if its one or a few, but a mission related to the slime queen will appear in the board after ejaculating inside said slimes, following said quest will unlock her scene, she also will dry you economically if you do more of her quests, because you gonna need a handful of latex suits.
I did it, but still didn't see the task completed :confused:

sexyegg

Nov 20, 2018
Does the doggy style on the first elves not work anymore? I thought the scene depended on where u clicked, like if u were behind it would be doggystyle? I only get the titfuck. is that not a mechanic anymore?

3.90 star(s) 11 Votes