Others Lamiya the Light Elf Chapter 1: Birth [v1.0] [JohnDoboe]

3.90 star(s) 11 Votes

loranleung

Oct 23, 2021
Does the doggy style on the first elves not work anymore? I thought the scene depended on where u clicked, like if u were behind it would be doggystyle? I only get the titfuck. is that not a mechanic anymore?
doggy style still work,Even though I didn't know how to trigger it, I still triggered it.It may also be that your sex quotient does not meet the conditions and needs 25 points

TheSecretBlackCat

Sep 12, 2020
Does the doggy style on the first elves not work anymore? I thought the scene depended on where u clicked, like if u were behind it would be doggystyle? I only get the titfuck. is that not a mechanic anymore?
Its locked behind sex points/expertise/level or something, if you read your statistics and scroll down you will see what different stats let you do and at which point.
You gotta press E being behind them for doggy if i remember, the scene type changes depending on if you press E in front, side or behind if you got enough of the said stat

Feroxancher

Jan 25, 2018
Just like between 70/80 I was speckting life full gallery patreon realease... xd still worth it... just bug out can do shit cause it wont activated the cinematic, but you get a tit job :v
1720114848324.png

3.90 star(s) 11 Votes