3.00 star(s) 4 Votes

WillCee

Jan 27, 2020
I just finished the game with only one scene missing but the game doesn't feel like ntr game just a girl getting harassed and even in ending they live happily ever after after all the dicking the girl remain a pure wife in the end
Don't remember almost any of it, but I think other than the witch it's almost all avoidable ntr. Can take 2 fireballs with fireproof armour so can avoid hidey hole.

Troqu

Aug 6, 2017
Don't remember almost any of it, but I think other than the witch it's almost all avoidable ntr. Can take 2 fireballs with fireproof armour so can avoid hidey hole.
You can also just bait it in the second to last spot and avoid the fire and reach the dragon. I can't find a way to do the others without it though. Since I had to get harassed just to get into the city I suppose I didn't even get that far really.

MoneyMan181

Sep 6, 2019
Try it for 60 seconds and you will see how “good” the MTL is.
(Every single line of text was manually edited)
No need to get defensive, a lot of MTL games that have "edits" are usually barely legible still. Hell, even the elf isekai game you edited just used "bread bread bread bread bread bread" every time there's a sex scene because it confuses the sex sound effects for the word bread(they're spelled the same).

NTR Angel

Modder
Mar 17, 2021
No need to get defensive, a lot of MTL games that have "edits" are usually barely legible still. Hell, even the elf isekai game you edited just used "bread bread bread bread bread bread" every time there's a sex scene because it confuses the sex sound effects for the word bread(they're spelled the same).
That one wasn’t fully edited and the bread issue was fixed.

MoneyMan181

Sep 6, 2019
That one wasn’t fully edited and the bread issue was fixed.
Not really the point.
There's no reason to get defensive over a very valid concern someone might have. Honestly I don't even know what the quotation marks around good is even supposed to mean. All you had to was say you checked every line yourself and then delete the first sentence for it to not come across weirdly.

NTR Angel

Modder
Mar 17, 2021
Not really the point.
There's no reason to get defensive over a very valid concern someone might have. Honestly I don't even know what the quotation marks around good is even supposed to mean. All you had to was say you checked every line yourself and then delete the first sentence for it to not come across weirdly.
Nobody got defensive. Just told him to try it quickly cause the translation is good.

Reactions: Argensith

NTR Angel

Modder
Mar 17, 2021
What's with the quotation marks then? Not saying I don't believe you, just genuinely curious.
A simple way to change how his question was asked. Replaced "bad" with "good" to indicate the translations is of high quality. I additionally indicated what that meant (every single line edited properly).

You took it the wrong way. Let's drop it.

3.00 star(s) 4 Votes